My christian faith is shaking

For the first time in my life my christian faith is been shaken. I've never had a problem with the idea of hell, but recently Judas has been a lot in my mind. I just feel so insanely sorry for him and can't get over the fact that most christians consider him not saved.

I mean he clearly was sincerely sorry when he realized what he had done by selling Jesus for 30 pieces of silver. He wanted to give the money back and get Jesus back but it was too late. He felt so convicted he HANGED HIMSELF. A person who didn't feel sincerely sorry wouldn't have hanged himself. I'm not saying suicide is the answer, I'm simply saying that he was really sorry.

So how can this guy go to hell? It's just wrong. I'm not sure if I can remain christian anymore. I'm a sinful person myself and more than any other character in the Bible I relate the most to Judas because he betrayed Christ like I have. But to think he's going to hell and I'm getting saved. It's just not right!! I'm not joking I literally wish I could trade places with Judas and let him be saved and not me.

if I don't get peace of heart on this case then I cannot remain christian...

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gospel_of_Judas
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Council_of_Constantinople
youtube.com/watch?v=c-oeQgAsPzk
youtube.com/watch?v=qhwojArfuEI&
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Killing yourself is the most selfish thing you can do.

>Killing yourself is the most selfish thing you can do.
He felt there was no other way out. He was so blinded by the devil and so deep in despair. So for all his torment he gets more torment as a reward for his sorrows? I can't get over this

>getting worked up over fairy tales
It's time to grow up, little Linus.

>blinded by the devil
And how, in reality, by the laws of physics and biology, does "the devil" do this?

>>getting worked up over fairy tales
disbelievers have no say in this matter. This post was never intended for reddit atheists. Stay out

SORT

I'm imagining a full grown neet literally shaking over a sandnigger from 2k years ago in some fables going to a fiery pit.

It's a good image.

How about you ask this at church rather than fucking pol.

>And how, in reality, by the laws of physics and biology, does "the devil" do this?

"2and the chief priests and scribes were looking for a way to put Jesus to death; for they feared the people. 3Then Satan entered Judas Iscariot, who was one of the Twelve. 4And Judas went to discuss with the chief priests and temple officers how he might betray Jesus to them.…"
Luke 22

I'm not saying Judas is innocent, but to say the devil was completely out his actions is unbiblical

Yeah well there is no such thing as original thought and emotion so if he was consumed by "the devil" than he is the devil.

Repentance is to make a deep introspection in order to make a true change of heart into how your lifestyle happens. He attempted to make amends for his actions, however instead of choosing to live on in spite of what he did to redeem himself, he instead chose to end his life. It's unfortunate, but redemption must come when he asks for forgiveness to God through the Son which he did not do. That's just it.

he was Predestined to do it

>Then Satan entered Judas
Yes but, my question is HOW Satan "entered" Judas.

Its a moral teaching not to betray. Don't feel sorry for him, learn from it.

He was overcome by money and guilt

Maybe you shouldn't sell out the son of God, if you want to be saved by the said God / son of God.

>Repentance is to make a deep introspection in order to make a true change of heart into how your lifestyle happens. He attempted to make amends for his actions, however instead of choosing to live on in spite of what he did to redeem himself, he instead chose to end his life. It's unfortunate, but redemption must come when he asks for forgiveness to God through the Son which he did not do. That's just it.

I know this. But when I think of Judas' case, it's just a too painful reality for me to cope with. God help me.

What about the other atheists?

Orally and anally

Physically, I mean. How did the invisible monster physically enter Judas and manipulate his thoughts and actions?
Is this phenomenon reproducible?

your fucking thoughts my man, satan is always telling you lies in your mind, either you believe him or not

tip harder

nobody is bothered to tell you you're just being autistic and obtuse

Have you ever lied to someone to get them to do something for you? There you go

All traitors must hang.

Judas is the real son of God.

Ironically you can't have Christianity without Judas' betrayal. He was just a necessary cog for a prophecy to be completed.

Its alright i fight autism with more autism

>Maybe you shouldn't sell out the son of God, if you want to be saved by the said God / son of God.
True, but we are all spiritually Judas. Most of you will probably deny this, but it is so. We've all backstabbed Jesus at some point through sinning. To sin is the same as to sell Jesus for 30 pieces of silver. We're no different.

But I know you all will deny this anyway so SCREW IT THEN and lets say that I AM spiritually Judas. I'm no different. The only difference is that I'm somehow allowed to be saved, but Judas isn't. WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY

Look you seem alright, Judas did betray Jesus, Jesus did call him his "friend" at the moment of his betrayal. Leave it to God, God doesn't call people going to hell his "friends" I suggest that he went to the lowest level of purgatory for a long time to learn a lesson. Have faith. Paul said in Corinthians "let the man's works be burned up but his soul be saved" People need discipline, read Hebrews 12 on it

>this post
Religion really fucks your mind

>being such a dense motherfucker

Christianity was a meme created by the Jews to subvert and destroy Rome. It worked, the Jews won, and Rome was destroyed.

In the current year, worshiping the 'dead jew on a stick' is simply cucking at this point.

It's tragic when one goes astray, truly, and if he had overcome his guilt, and went to the Lord for guidance, he'd be saved, the betrayal wouldn't even have been a factor, but he chose instead to damn himself. All you can do truly is to take that as a lesson to keep moving on in spite of everything through life with its trials and tribulation, you just have to take it, light or heavy.

But when I lie, I speak. My vocal cords are vibrating, and my mouth and tongue are enunciating words. It's physically measurable and reproducible.
When the invisible monster lies, how can you verify that it was indeed the invisible monster somehow implanting thoughts into your head? Does it use magic to beam thoughts into a human's brain?

but Judas killed himself, Peter negate Jesus 3 times, but he said, im going to make it to you, and lived and preached the truth
just dont kill yourself

>Ironically you can't have Christianity without Judas' betrayal. He was just a necessary cog for a prophecy to be completed.
I could live with that if Judas was at least saved...

Literally the definition of autism. Fucking retard cant pick out a simple example to occupy his mind.

Christians are the ones who vote for terrible cucked policies. Kek has done more for me in my life than some jewish god.

lol Judas did not hang himself, his character did. He had to represent the Judas of the psyche, the backstabbing traitor in every human's soul. The crucifixion was theater, very very real theater, but still theater. What Jesus went through is what everyone has to go through if they walk the true razor's path to liberation (1 in a billion do). It's entirely about digging out your own demons, and God gives you the brutal life circumstances to pull them out at the right time. When you're pulled apart by a raging mob and die, that's the halfway point, where "you" die and the cosmic christ incarnates. The next 50% are the 12 labors of Hercules and much more painful than getting nailed to a piece of wood for 3 days.

He was Jesus' best disciple, the strongest one who could handle the thousands of years of hatred against his name.

He serves in hell, pulling out repentant souls. He sits in the shit pit and feels every word uttered against him.

Read "The Flight of the Feathered Serpent" by Cosani.

What's greed, anger, jelousy and hate?

SORTED

You should take your christianity with you back to the middle east mongoloid

They're human emotions, created by the brain as a response to stimuli.
They aren't magic. Magic isn't real. The jews aren't God's chosen people, and the Holocaust never happened.

>Look you seem alright, Judas did betray Jesus, Jesus did call him his "friend" at the moment of his betrayal. Leave it to God, God doesn't call people going to hell his "friends" I suggest that he went to the lowest level of purgatory for a long time to learn a lesson. Have faith. Paul said in Corinthians "let the man's works be burned up but his soul be saved" People need discipline, read Hebrews 12 on it
If this is the true I'm literally becoming a catholic right now.

Depending on assumptions of free will v predeetermination, it could be said that Judas was alway supposed to be the conduit. Or, you know, maybe God was cool with it because it made for a good story.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gospel_of_Judas

We as christians believe that everyone can go to heaven aslong as you regret the bad things you did.

But Jesus said something like that:
“Jesus answered them, Have not I chosen you twelve, and one of you is a devil?”

I am pretty sure that Judas is the only one that didnt go to heaven.

>HANGED HIMSELF
well, theres your answer. thats why he's damned.
Originally, in theory, he should've been symbol of repentance instead of Peter, but instead of repentance and believing in God's mercy, he just necked himself

Decrease your stimulations.

I've had several break downs in the past week involving reckless driving, drug abuse and violent belligerent outbursts of rage.

Never did I calm down without learning something, though.

I have no phone and I only post on Sup Forums.

shiet, forgot to change my troll flag

That didn't matter, it didn't matter one bit, if he betrayed him or not. There is no sin that can be done that will damn one that is saved. What he needed to do is to ask forgiveness through Christ and he would have been saved. You're right, we're all Judas, but the thing is we can choose instead of leaving we can redeem ourselves and through the mercy of God, be saved from the pits of fire.

And by regretting i dont mean saying "oh i shouldnt have done that, i feel bad"

You have to be sorry with your whole heart and soul. Not just some empty words.

>quibbling over the literal stories in the Bible instead of focusing on the ideas
>applying postmodernist rational to a tome that's been around for millennia

>I mean he clearly was sincerely sorry when he realized what he had done by selling Jesus for 30 pieces of silver. He wanted to give the money back and get Jesus back but it was too late. He felt so convicted he HANGED HIMSELF. A person who didn't feel sincerely sorry wouldn't have hanged himself. I'm not saying suicide is the answer, I'm simply saying that he was really sorry.

We cannot definitely say if he is damned but from what we do know, even upon being sorry for what he had done he rejected Christ through giving up on himself rather than seeking or accepting forgiveness.

>implying Judas wasn't saved
What. It's been official church doctrine since day one that he was. He did exactly what God wanted him to do, and hence was saved.

You DO realize that Dante's Inferno and Paradise Lost are both fiction and not canon, right? Right?

Christianity actually envelopes countless of philosophies from "pagan" religions that existed for thousands of years. Taking things literally just means that you are nothing else but a dense motherfucker. If you actually took your time to read the Old Testament and the New Testament you would see that there are thousands of teachings that revolve around the aspect of being a good person and living your life in such a degree in that you would mean no harm to the environment around you, nor to the people that form your community.

It really baffles my mind whenever I see morons such as yourself joggling with the idea that Christianity was pushed forward by the eternal kike - you just have to pick up the nearest copy of the New Testament and look for yourself on how the kikes are portrayed and what the general teachings regarding them are.

Yet again, I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't even knew that the Romans, through Pontius Pilate, made the (((Jews))) choose between saving Jesus or a vicious, known criminal - and we all know the outcome.

tl;dr get out of that fucking shell of yours and stop taking things so literally. Same advice goes for the leaf that can't grasp on the aspect that the devil entering you means doubt entering your own mortal thoughts.

He might not have gone to Hell if he had not of Killed himself, that is a very big no-no.

>sold out the Lord to his killers
>the Lord died for his sins
>rejected the Lord's mercy by giving in to suicide

Judas chose his destiny.

are you saying the barbarians were paid shills?

How do accept forgiveness from someone who is DEAD?

You can't, you manufacture false faith at that point which blinds you like the devil.

If you're sorry, you'll accept burning in hell for all eternity, otherwise, you're going to burn in hell for all eternity.

Hooray welcome brother, I will mail you the catechism.

>literally sold God for 30 bits of shiny metal
>he is genuinely the biggest jew in history
>feeling sorry for the biggest jew in history
kill yourself also sage this retarded slide thread

If he went to the cross and asked Jesus for forgiveness he would have received it.

It was also not a coincidence that Judas was the traitor. He was the only Judean, we was the treasurer of the apostles and was said to have frauded many times, Christ knew but did not mention it.

>What. It's been official church doctrine since day one that he was. He did exactly what God wanted him to do, and hence was saved.
Which church?

Catholic and Orthodox. This issue was settled early on, I legitimately am baffled by the fact that people are getting hung up on 1600+ year old theological issues. Read

check'd

He took the redpill too quickly and he's currently in that period of time in which everything seems perverted by the kikes. That's what usually happens when you don't lurk for at least a year or so before posting anything.

The influx of retarded atheists on this board is alarming, to be completely honest. If you are too stupid to understand that most of the religions actually form a universal moral handbook on which to base your life around, then you are either too young to post on this board or way too stupid to exist.

>inb4 but God is not real because I can't see him nor touch him

Go to your nearest forest and just listen to the wind blowing through the leaves, your utter retards

Catholic Church. And Eastern orthodox which is the only other church with Sacraments valid other than baptism. As the line of Succession of Bishops remained intact despite the Soviets best efforts. Only a bishop can ordain another Bishop and Priest.

This. IQ here has dropped ever since the Reddit invasion.

there's a book called the book of judas which was discovered recently which portrays things differently, Judas is indeed far and away the most successful disciple, and it does indeed portray the Crucifixion as theater. Peter declares Jesus to be the Christ on the only holy day in judaism when priest is allowed to say the name of God in the temple. The crucifixion took place on the same day and hour when the paschal lamb was supposed to be sacrificed, and Pentecost happened on the anniversary of Moses receiving the law.

To add to this. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Council_of_Constantinople

A bunch of Romans picked out what they wanted to be in the Bible. There are tons of Apocryphal books that could have ended up in the Bible, but didn't because they went against what the people making money wanted, things like praying to God anywhere and a focus on the spirit rather than the physical. A lot of the more tame stuff eventually ended up in the Protestant interpretation of the bible. But If you want to know more about the actual shit, then look up Gnosticism and Sethianism.

Does it say in the bible that he went to hell? I don't think so.

Tuntemattomat ovat herran tiet vai miten se meni?

Culture-dead Atheists have no business discussing things with real men. Go back to Sup Forums.

John 13:27

>New International Version - "As soon as Judas took the bread, Satan entered into him. So Jesus told him, "What you are about to do, do quickly."

>New Living Translation "When Judas had eaten the bread, Satan entered into him. Then Jesus told him, "Hurry and do what you're going to do."

>English Standard Version "Then after he had taken the morsel, Satan entered into him. Jesus said to him, “What you are going to do, do quickly.”

Also read about the Gospel of Judas:

>Kasser, who is regarded as one of the world's preeminent Coptic scholars, led the effort to piece together and translate the Gospel of Judas. The National Geographic Society and the Waitt Institute for Historical Discovery funded the project, and it will be profiled in the May 2006 issue of National Geographic magazine.

> It goes on to describe Judas as Jesus' closest friend, someone who understands Christ's true message and is singled out for special status among Jesus' disciples.

>In the key passage Jesus tells Judas, "'you will exceed all of them. For you will sacrifice the man that clothes me.'"

caesar si viveret ad remum dareris: If Caesar were alive, you'd be chained to an oar.
Suck it up bitch.
There is an apocryphal text, Gospel of Judas, which explains that Judas was Jesus' most favored male disciple.
It says essentially Jesus WANTED and ASKED Judas to do this as it was a part of Gods' plan...to show everyone how the followers of Judaism really are; and whatever else we cannot begin to fathom in Gods' plan.
Additionally even in canonical text, while in captivity, Jesus says God is MOST proud of his creations who show the MOST weakness.

>other than baptism
those are valid too

Jesus needed someone to sell him out. Judas was the man for it. Jesus did Jews to fulfill his prophecy. The news were doing only what God commanded. If Jesus did not die on the cross then our original sin wouldnt be forgiven therefore Jesus was commuting suicide and everyone helping him was assisting him in doing this.

i understand the mechanisms which led many americans to adopt a very unique interpretation of the bible which simultaneously holds that Jesus Christ is the savior, but jewish people are already saved by virtue of their birth and can reject Christ without consequence. what i don't understand is the anti-christian "hurrdurr, kike religion" americans. surely this opinion is formed from the pozzed faith taught there, and not from any independent investigation?

i guess if anything it proves how powerful a propaganda tool it has been in that a sizeable number of its detractors do so on the same false assumptions that the cucks believe.

*this
also so close ;_;

Kek

stop replying to him, he is an atheist which is typical of most leafs

he is simply trying to bait you into giving him attention

That just means youre a good christian if you feel sorry for Judas. Empathy is a christian ideal

>National Geographic Society
>2006

this and refer to After being lost for nearly 1,700 years, the Gospel of Judas was recently restored, authenticated, and translated from its original Coptic by Kesser, a world known Coptic translator and Biblical scholar.

>The Coptic, or Egyptian Christian, manuscripts were unveiled today at National Geographic Society headquarters in Washington, D.C. (National Geographic News is part of the National Geographic Society.)

The newly revealed gospel document, written in Coptic script, is believed to be a translation of the original, a Greek text written by an early Christian sect sometime before A.D. 180.

>"This lost gospel, providing information on Judas Iscariot—considered for 20 centuries and by hundreds of millions of believers as an antichrist of the worst kind—bears witness to something completely different from what was said [about Judas] in the Bible," said Rodolphe Kasser, a clergyman and former professor in the Faculty of Arts at the University of Geneva in Switzerland.

It pretty much ruins the entire understanding of Judas as it portrays him as doing everything out of loyalty to Jesus, as the latter asked him to do so in order to preserve the Grand Plan.

no, there was a way out, he lived at Jesus' side he knew, that if he overcame his shame and asked forgiveness he would have received it. Peter betrayed Jesus 3 times in a row remember?

Empathy is a human reaction you dumb fucking retard. Without your shitty religion people have empathy.

Told you assisted suicide. Jesus knew what he wanted to achieve

knowing Christ personally and witnessing his miracles and then betraying him is pretty bad desu

you literally worship a weird jewish canaanite monkey thing called yahweh

YWHists are literally fucking INSANE

>t. paki

wasnt the canaanites worshiping baal?

also, does anyone know of any justifications for the 'our greatest ally' meme? cuckservatives will decry 50,000 vets being homeless and destitute, but not complain about $3.1b a year in military aid going to a country which has the same gdp per capita as italy.

This was taken from Jews by Canaanites, like Jesus was taken by Japanese an avatar of Buddha. And that is a Canaanite drawing, because Jews were forbidden to make graven images
Of course, you are retarded low-life, so you dont care, so here, have an (you)

This this this.

Went from a based libertarian board that was very anti-Zionist to a republishit bandwagoning Zionist cuck board in just 4 years

Sometimes I wonder if the holocaust really was meant to kill off all of the real Jews in the world, those of the tribe of Judea, and allowed ashkenazi pretenders to benefit from their misery.

>fire this one, David

yet another dense motherfucker. He never stated that people cannot have empathy if they are not Christian - he merely said that, and I quote "Empathy is a christian ideal", which it is. Empathy is to be aspired by all practitioners of virtually every single faith out there - be it Abrahamic, Pagan, Philosophical etc.

Empathy is a human reaction therefor empathy is needed in order to aspire in being a good practitioner of a faith. Faith is deeply rooted in our humanity, can't your brain wrap around that idea?

Eternal suffering in Hell is NOT Scriptural. Read your Bible and stop accepting the man-made doctrine of the Catholic Church.

youtube.com/watch?v=c-oeQgAsPzk

youtube.com/watch?v=qhwojArfuEI&

If you are curious about Judas, read the gospel of Judas.