Daily reminder that the trump administration has done NOTHING to stop the war on drugs

daily reminder that the trump administration has done NOTHING to stop the war on drugs

Why should they? All drugs are degenerate as hell. Get fucked, asswipe.

Boarder wall spending bill.

Nice meme

Good, fuck marijuana. Fuck druggies. Fuck the shitskins importing and distributing drugs to white Americans. Fuck the niggers who get young white girls hooked on drugs and then whore them out. Fuck ravers, hippies, meth heads, niggers, spics, crack heads, and everyone who builds their culture around drugs.

Except deport MS13 and swaths of cartels. Increased border security. Taken down $1.3 billion in illicit opioid fraud.

good, I sure enjoy a nice smoke

Why was Hitler a degenerate drug user unable to go a day without fixin and gave all his soldiers meth?

You can't be against drugs and be a libertarian either.

Yeah, fuck things I don't like!

So fuck the Nazis who were all drug users? Users of one of the most degenerate drug: meth

Nu pol is shit. This used to be a libertarian board, let the market decide if drugs are degenerate or not.

DSFARGEG

fuck off, you pothead retard. Scum like you is the reason your country is going to shit

If your to stupid to hide your to stupid to do it.

>let the market decide
>let the market decide the fate of highly-addictive drugs that would create a large base of compulsive customers

are you retarded? The fwee market would make everyone drug addicts if given the opportunity

Disgusting White trash

By having a never ending domestic "war" on something, the government can ignore the 3rd and other amendments indefinitely. Think about back door surveillance through digital devices, "justified" by the "war on terror" and the "war on drugs."

It's an end run around the 3rd Amendment.

> What is caffeine
> What is alcohol
> What is tobacco

Maybe use the money saved from enforcement and taxes and put it into rehab programs?

It's a lost cause to society to continue the war in drugs. Most bad parts of the drug world would disappear if it was legal.

The wall is coming soon, user.

Nazis, as well as damn near every civilized country had their soldiers on amphetamines.

>Maybe use the money saved from enforcement and taxes and put it into rehab programs?

no

So why is it degenerate?

Hitler was apparently a crippled drug user apparently near the end of the war doctors struggling to find a vein to shoot up .

> Let's just spend billions of tax dollars on prison and ineffective inforcement

K

NAME NOW

>let's rather spend billions of tax dollars fixing broken people, who will never be able to fully recover

fuck off and die, stoner

DUDE

Good. I support the war on drugs because it gives a convenient way to convict niggers and put them behind bars where they belong. You can't always prove that a nigger committed a violent crime, but you can usually find or plant a stash of drugs on a nigger and argue he was selling.

Drugs are rad. But more to the point wtf was she saying in the video it didnt have any audio for me

>video is of a leaf

>Civilized
>Nazis
lol nu/pol/ plz. Fuck off back to stormfront. This has always been a Jewish board

Good.

it hasn't even been a full year yet, we gotta get the border and economy fixed first! Drugs can come later.

daily reminder that if you buy drugs you support cartels who skin people alive

I don't care

Buying chocolate means you support slavery

Every single weed smoker I've seen is a disgusting human being with no regard for cleanliness
That's all I ever needed to know about drugs

that means nothing

Not my west coast bud