Why is racism on the rise? I remember before 9/11 when no one cared

Why is racism on the rise? I remember before 9/11 when no one cared.

I couldn't see any niggers back then in 2001.
Now the situation is way different.

obama started the race war

because Republicans are still mad about how shitty their national security is

Divide and conquor.
Differences are being amplified to prevent the people from having a unified voice against the real problems created and exploited by the elite.
It's not just race. Political leanings, sexuality, religion, ect. are also being used.

>before 9/11
Naw, it really started after operation wall street and anonymous attacking credit card companies in defence of wikileaks.

They are just making sure the anger isn't direct at "them" after occupywallstreet they've got scared and they just did what the elite always do, make sure to blame someone who can't defend himself, and import more of them to make sure it will go the direction they want it to go....

This.

It all started with Obama, when he helped form BLM and turned his back on the police.

because this nigger blamed white people every time another nigger got shot yet didnt do nuffin when niggers kill niggers every day in his home city

>I remember before 9/11 when no one cared.
For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.

No one was pushing hard for multiculturism/fat acceptance/feminism prior to 911.

Leftists and progressives created the social diaspora we have today

Simple. The amount of insecure lil-dicked white bois is growing. However, refugees are fucking niggers too, admittedly.

Because it gives a bunch of cunts money and fame.

'Racism' is just ethnic conflict. In a homogeneous society you do not have it except directed outwards at foreign states. In Multikulti Hell it is part of every day life.

Destabilization tactic

Why wasn't it a problem until very recently?

>40 shot and killed in july 2017 alone
>202 shot and wounded
a lot of this

source: heyjackass.com

libs pushed idpol and smirking shitskins crowed about the demise of whitey. Whites/Europeans pushed back and they aren't crowing anymore.

I remember seeing niggers in the town squares of several southern Italian tourist towns back in 2001 when I visited. Selling "umbrellos" It was sad to see. I can't imagine what it is like today.

look at this cucks!

everything always starts with a republican in office. When katrina hit bush started marshal law in new Orleans. People were getting their guns taken away. Not once did right wingers or libertarians say or did something about it.

Its only bad and the end of the world is coming when a democrat is in office. Look at alex jones spewing that nonesense that obama was coming for everyones guns lol

The election of President Obama bin laden pressured United States and its western allies to be more tolerant.

I wouldnt be surprised if all of it was staged to initiate (((their))) plan.

Obama was their boy in office after all.

You serious?

This was obviously caused by 9/11, before that no one cared, and the ones that did were mocked publicaly as reality denyers, but in post 9/11 world. it's ok to be racist, even tough there's nothing to achieve by it.

source on this picture. I must know more.

Because until very recently the U.S. was 90% White, and European countries 99% White.

You aren't even a westerner.

Obama escalated the tensions by denying Islamic radicalism and enforcing tolerance.

Agree

you forgot the quotation marks on the "refugees"

because of the rise of "lol these white people" jokes that are becoming regular in msm comedy routines
people are also tired of the forced social disaster that is multiculturism.
they take a pop at us and we're going to take a pop at them.

President Obama severely harmed race-relations during his 8 years in office. Just fucking google it.

Now, a cop shooting a black person is "National News".

Every single race has a chip on their shoulder. Everyone thinks they're special because reason or other even if their third world shithole country is a complete mess.
But it's never their fault it's (insert foreigner here)'s fault! We can do no wrong!

protip: racism is eternal

I can explain the US problem more than the Europe one.
>American Democrats realize they can't get votes without making the Republicans look awful
>Democrats spend years embracing increasingly radical left-wing policies
>this gets exported to Europe and the two regions begin to catalyze the progression of this shit for each other
>Brits putting themselves in slave shackles and cry about slavery while ignoring Barbary
>political operators keep encouraging it because they get huge numbers of minority and white guilt votes
>shit progresses to the point black people in Washington state try to throw the whites off campus and form a mob to lynch a jew that refuses to comply
>American leftists can now enjoy having a pseudo-religious cult of identitarian "progressives" who will vote for them regardless of their actions
>Europe is mostly leftist at this point; Germany literally sends paramilitary cops into peoples' homes for mean tweets against the migrants

>all the while, some white people get mad they're being the victim of systemic racism
>more frustrating is the nonwhites claiming to be the victim of systemic racism when that systemic racism is benefiting them (affirmative action, for example)
>white people begin to complain and self-hating whites pounce on them for it and nonwhites join in
>since the Democrats in the US have had nothing but complete success by starting racial tension and directing it at Republicans, Obama and many other prominent Democrats add more fuel to the fire in "subtle" ways
>all this "racism-capital" is directed at Trump to the point you can find fat, doughy white guys calling black women "Uncle Tom" for supporting Trump
>and in the wake of Trump winning, the Democrats are desperately trying to hold their racism capital together
>meanwhile, the Republicans are getting legit white nationalists and white supremacists voting for them because the sheer amount of racism directed at whites has rebounded pro-white racism