Why are there so few short men in politics?

Why are there so few short men in politics?

Sarkozy, Putin, trump the list goes on

Short """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""men""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Trump is like 6'3 and the most powerful man in the world

>depression due to height issues

Good riddance, what type of pussy gets depressed over something like that.

yeah really just bust a nut and move on

He finally learned

Its more like 6'1 i think but yea not a problem for him

OPs pic is sad cause 5'7" is fine this shit is memes even the paper is like dafuq

Why do they say "even though he was 5ft7in", and despite the fact that he was 5ft 7in"?

He was just following the official chart. When will they learn?

what a dumbass just do leg lengthening surgery its all the rage in russia/china and just now spreading in the west

>even though he was 5ft 7in
>implying that's not subhuman tier tall
Fucking manlets

The majority of them refuse to learn like a nigger in grade school. We need to teach them and guide them towards suicide

How do you expect us to make them learn when the Jews in them media keep telling these subhumans that it's ok to be a manlet

>

You don't get it do you? Making manlets learn is the ultimate and final redpill. It's why Hitler wanted to get rid of all the manlet Jews fucking up the aryan masterrace. We need to either castrate every manlet or just completely drive them to suicide. This is what Hitler wanted the whole time

hitler was 5'8

I was meming user relax

Which is why he never had kids and committed suicide Le all manlets should. He knew he was a genetic failure and wanted what was best for the white race

anything below 170cm is manlet, hitler wasn't a manlet :)

Wtf I hate manlets now

Why are there so few receding hairline CEOs?

Do lanklets like winter more due to the clothing?

Do small penis men give weak handshakes?

Do jawlets look weird when chewing gum?

Rand is though

>most powerful man in the world

>6'3"
Get a load of this manlet

finally managed to make a manlet thread that wouldn't get deleted huh

and the answer is that most men are short

You can still get women if you're short, look at Charles Manson, he was 5'2 and had control over plenty of women. And you can defend yourself with a gun. And I've known short 5'5 pimps with plenty of women.

Honestly even in nordic countries if you hit 5'9 it's arespectable height. For me, under that is manlet status. I'm exactly average at 5'11.

>176 cm
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA GOD NUKE THIS MANLET SHITHOLE ALREADY

this isn't the 60s anymore lol women have standards again
5' 8" is LITERALLY global average height and if you wear shoes you're easily 5' 9"

My best friend is 5'8 and feels like a manlet and is often the shortest man in a room.

>this fucking guy

Top bantz m80

then he's probably not actually 5' 8"/ only 5' 8" in the morning

Remember that we are ~2 inches taller than you on average. 5'8 is 15th percentile among men in Finland.

ok that doesn't mean that under 5' 9" is manlet status

>peak height was 6ft 2

lol wtf?

Yes, people get shorter when they age as their spinal discs get compressed. Arnold Schwazenegger has lost like 2 inches now.

girls in netherlands average height is 5'11 or something

>tfw 6'0"
>by the time i am 60 i am going to be a filthy manlet

I'm 6foot 6 or to humans I'm 197cm tall.
>Feel good.jpg

What about midget Donald

Comey is a lanklet freak tho

lanklets are always lefties unless swole

Nige is like 5.6 ?

>was depressed
>post pics of him smiling like an idiot
This is why nobody takes your depression seriously, millennials if all you do is posting happy pics in your social media. idiots.

>feeling good for being a lanklet
You know you are subhuman right? Perfect male height is 5'11 to 6'2.

That's because their balls can't produce enough testosterone for their abnormal body.

A century ago the average european was 5.6 and still brave and strong. Now he is 5.10... Have you noticed the difference ? Almost all tall guys I know are weak contrarely to short ones.

always make me kek