youtube.com/watch?v=196h-nUrNB4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

who?

>unarchived shill
archive.is/32t1c

He's always been a whiny liberal cunt though

>TUCK FRUMP

Real cutting edge stuff there.

Why do entertainers think people give a shit about their political beliefs?

because they live in a bubble and assume everyone loves them and agrees with everything they say, because the people that surround them reinforce these beliefs

>"If you're looking for an escape from a connection with other people on this planet, if you want to be, you know, separated from your potential to empathize with others, if you want a life in an ivory tower where everybody is an enemy and you need to build walls and you've got to do a better deal with the Chinese or whatever it might be, that this leader that you've elected thinks is a good idea, well, that's what you believe," he said.

his music is pretty good but the new album is shit. the guy hasn't been relevant since the 1990s

He's not American and he's not 35 anymore.

Wow.

It looks like Drumpf has been unequivocally BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
by BASED Roger Waters

Such a brilliant man and a great musician
youtube.com/watch?v=V_2NYea1940

>As for what Waters might say to someone who's looking for escapism rather than politics at a rock concert, the musician didn't mince his words.
>"Go see Katy Perry, you know?" he said.

Yeah because she hasn't been shilling non-stop for open boarders and (((refugees))).

What a fucking cunt this man is. I love progressive rock/metal, and I can stand Maynard's edginess and his "hurr durr I'm in the center I'm so enlightened" political views but Waters is insufferable.

It's too late Waters, we already got the nuclear codes.

How will Sup Forums ever recover?
youtube.com/watch?v=rirDOIttODM

He's made political music for decades now. It's not like this is completely random. You'd have to be brain dead retarded to be offended by it.
Also, it's pretty clear some people do respect his political thoughts because he's had fans support him still over these decades.

>you've got to do a better deal with the Chinese or whatever it might be

Waters seems like a retard that doesn't know how the global economy works. Ironically, he seems to be the true resident of an "ivory tower", looking-down in disgust at the plights of the working-class nationalist Trump voter.

Funny, all the anti-war doves and hippies of the 70s and 80s would've been vehemently against the mainstream Democratic and Republican platform today.

Dead in a week.

Who?

>if you want a life in an ivory tower where everybody is an enemy and you need to build walls

Let me emulate how Waters thinks here: "Why can't you idiots who live near the border with Mexico just let MS-13 gangs pour into your neighborhood unchecked? I'm a millionaire from the UK with gated mansions and security guards, and I'm doing just fine."

TFW leftist media faggots don't realize that they're the "bourgeois" they claim to hate.

Stop implying this band didn't die with syd

Welcome to the Machine is the only Floyd song I like anyways.

Bless you based Dane

Id go if it was actually pink Floyd and not just him.

qek

Waters has always been a massive moaning liberal lefty but at least he did this song and film (vid related)

youtube.com/watch?v=196h-nUrNB4

Unfortunately for you, musicians being mass attention to their political beliefs and allows people en Masse to see the human filth and failure that is Donald J Trump

they are not "entertainers", they are jew propagandists, an officially recognized propaganda arm of the jews. You've always been at war with the jews, whether you wanted it or not. You don't get to decide something that's already happened.

Lol.
Musicians influencing people. Good one. Did Hillary a lot of good

I know it's hard to accept but it's true and one reason why aboriginals had so much attention brought to their stolen generation, thanks to midnight oil

Bringing attention to a celebrities political belief allows people to see Donald's failures? umm.. ok..

That actually makes sense to you?

It's no one your country has gone to shit.

>claims musicians can't influence people
>claims CIA and Jews have subliminal mind control on televisions and advertising and Hollywood
The level of IQ and critical thinking ability ans actual general education on this sub is around the level I found back in grade 9 high school

>hard to accept

JUST ACCEPT IT GOY SUBMIT

kill yourself

I'd stab you in the chest in front of your own mother

1. Barrett
2. Gilmour
3. Wright
4. Mason
5. Waters

just lol'd
Nobody gives a fuck about Roger Waters.

>stab

You don't own any firearms? That's unfortunate. Good luck with that one shackledragger

>we don't need no education

if only he had told them that before they racked up $100k in debt