Tucker Carlson Tonight
Iranian state television, Press TV

>mfw the first post is also the best post

Boku no pico.

The Alex Jones Show

anything by sacha baron cohen

legend of galactic heroes

Legend of Galactic Heroes

Isn't this the one that had the subs changed because the actual plot involved a jewish secret society that bought Hokkaido or something?

Yup. Nips are all kinds of fucked up, but their entertainment is absolutely out of the hands of the Kikes.

The only way the Jews moderate anti-semite material is by purchasing the distribution rights for a film or show, then never airing or translating it.

No

So then how come I say a webm of a scene in that very same film that mentioned the jew plot? Did someone fix the subs, or did they manage to find a clean cut?

>jew
>redpilled

samurai jack

Memri TV

the sopranos

Max Headroom.

youtube.com/watch?v=8k9TzWCbrUg

>tfw Jeremy Clarkson was pro-remain

Very very disrespectful.

bbc.co.uk/news/amp/40624288

Dr Who for sure..

So glad I stopped watching a while ago

I'll go with a really controversial pick.

Rome.

He thought it wold be the best option for the prosperity of his homeland. Misguided? Sure. But he had his country's interests at heart.

Should be more of this.

youtube.com/watch?v=B1dakp4FT0w

Angel Cop

youtube.com/watch?v=oDdr-1iOqag

You can blame SJW, muslims, niggers, etc or whatever but your true enemy is THE JEWS

There was a Get A Life episode where Chris found an alien that was in every way obnoxious, disgusting, dangerous and unacceptable. Chris in his retard manner ignored all this and attributed noble motivations to all its awful behavior. This always struck me as the perfect metaphor for the West's absurd fantasies about migrants and other disagreeable shitskins being noble vibrant diversity agents. The whole series is redpilled.
Clip youtube.com/watch?v=oDaS2Dofu1E
Full show youtube.com/watch?v=RcuuZa1UnYA