No evidence of Russia Trump collusion

>No evidence of Russia Trump collusion
>Evidence of DNC collusion to force a hilary win over Bernie

How does the mainstream media get away with this?

That is literally how retarded the populace is.

Not retarded, just uninformed; and that is by design as revealed by the leaked DNC emails

>>Evidence of DNC collusion to force a hilary win over Bernie

leaked DNC emails

Because it's not speaking to the rational mind. It knows there is a segment of the population that believes anything and is under total mind control. They are activating the crazies because they want violence and civil war and don't care how they get it.

In a lot of cases it's willful ignorance. The left is learning how to be 2nd place and it is really an ugly transition.

I watch this news everyday ( because I have no life ) and I'm waiting on the Trumps to actually fuck up, but as of yet nothing really. Don Jr's email thing was nothing and it's the biggest story they got.

bump

>see flag
oh that explains it

No Coverage, Ignored, Deflection, Money, you know all those common factors.

CNN, MSNC, and CBS are all owned/CEO'd by people who are/were members of the DNC and tied to the Clintons. I used to have an infographic on my old computer, before it got fried.

*MSNBC

>>No evidence of Russia Trump collusion
heh, yeah well if this was true, then cnn would obviously stop reporting on it? but they have not so checkmate trumpanzees

Refer to

>no evidence of Trump/Russia collusion

Uhh except for
A. Major intelligence agencies sayong Russia interfered in the election
And
B. Trump Jr's emails

Refer to

That post isnt a coherent argument.

Lol ur dum
Kill urself

Yeah, you're a shithead.

All you have is 4 intelligence agencies having "high or moderate leve of confidence" that Russia actually did the hacking.
But since when should I as a Russian for example take that for granted? Since U.S. Intel had the high level of confidence that Saddam had wmds?
The report they did shows how they think Russians could do that, the methods, not the evidence that Putin did it.
And even if he did, that does not necessarily mean collusion.
Juniors emails are shit, you have some phony musical producer writing what he thinks that is. That won't stand as evidence in any court of the world, even the 9th circuit

dont you understand these people dont deal with rationality.
>Because it's not speaking to the rational mind. It knows there is a segment of the population that believes anything and is under total mind control. They are activating the crazies because they want violence and civil war and don't care how they get it.
their justification is not evidence, but an appeal to emotion. "no rational people would believe it!"
rational people believe anything given enough evidence. Dismissing something because it doesnt fit your emotional agenda, or agreeing with something because it does, is irrational and what women do.

Amazing argument.