The Hate Machine

This place is like a hate machine. It churns out hate at a rate that is so gargantuan (love that word; but I so rarely get to use it) that the solar system should have imploded into the Sun by now.

If fact, the hate is so ubiquitous, that it make me wonder.

Did you get fucked up the ass by your father every night from age 2 to 21?

Was your entire family murdered by a mob of murderous niggers in 1974?

Did you have your dick shot off by an Iraqi soldier in the Arab Wars?

Why is there so much fucking HATE out here on this board?

For the Love of God, Please just Kill Yourselves. How the fuck can you live with so much HATE?

You need help. And I mean right now. Seek help today.

You're fucked up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i__ztikjTok
www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I only come on here to post BBC and make fun of dumb stormniggers

I'm flattered, but if you want to suck my dick, just say so.

I feel you, I don't post a lot here, I just read some threads and I'm like wow... Are these guys happy sometimes?

The worst thing for them is that it's becoming natural to hate :/ They will not look at an Indian normally anymore without thinking about "muh poo in loo" or things like that. Same for Jews, they'll never see a Jew like a simple man with a faith anymore

That's actually sad for them :/

Are you on a comedown ?

>For the Love of God, Please just Kill Yourselves. How the fuck can you live with so much HATE?

rage motivates me.

This thread is revealing so many shills, and how many shills go on pol

>taking anything posted seriously

Dr Sage, Paging

I know. I love it. Welcome to freedom.

We are a board of peace and love. We see the what is happening to our beloves countries and people as hateful. We dont need help, we know what that help is. Reeducation.

More than you can imagine.

>Did you get fucked up the ass by your father every night from age 2 to 21?
Why you ask, is your support group losing too many members to gender reassignment surgery mishaps?

Hate is my weapon.
Rage is my armor.
Survival is my purpose.

for the love of god sage and move on

i love this picture.

hate is the only emotion I can feel anymore

>I can feel
faggot

get saged cock sucking nigger

>Was your entire family murdered by a mob of murderous niggers in 1974?

Do you know me?

and faggot is your name!

I started coming to Sup Forums because I got tired of all the closet hate on reddit, mashable, digg, twitter, and facebook coming from holier than thou dildos (read: OP)

at least here, the hate is real, honest, straightforward, out of the closet, no nonsense, and usually based in at least some rationality instead of blathering emotion-based agitprop.

The hatred you see is born out of love. We just don't like seeing what we love being destroyed is all.

>Sup Forums is just a one person
Just because you are filled with hate doesn't mean i hate anyone or anything in particular.

>A Million Little Paragraphs
fuck off

AAHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUUUUCK

ITS PEOPLE LIKE YOUUU!

this
this
thisthis
this
this
thisthis
this
this
thisthis
this
this
thisthis
this
this
thisthis
this
this
thisthis
this
this
thisthis
this
this
thisthis
this
this
thisthis
this
this
thisthis
this
this
thisthis
this
this
thisthis
this
this
thisthis
this
this
thisthis
this
this
thisthis
this
this
thisthis
this
this
thisthis
this
this
thisthis

Read and understand

tldr but kys regardless

I completely agree with you, Sup Forums is one of the last bastions of free speech on the internet.

>EXTREME FREE SPEECH ZONE
It's not us who needs help. We looked under the hood of our society and see various gnomes little by little stripping out the bolts and screws and are protected by gold which ever way you go. You can just sit there frustrated, wondering when the engine will stop. Wondering when all the passengers will realize something is wrong, but they don't listen. They didn't dare question why the vehicle is acting up. So you sit there, mad and sad at the same time. You look around you and see these gnomes constantly, slowly, stripping the vehicle away day by day.

Fuck off Captain Planet
youtube.com/watch?v=i__ztikjTok

But I love every person walking on this earth and want only whats best for them all; despite the vices and evils of men.
I hate only what hurts them.

this is what freedom actually looks like
up to you whether or not you appreciate it

Look at the 2 type of threads that invariably max out the post limit:
>I'm a Neet
>I'm a 20+ virgin
the memes are real

Why are you so hateful? Why are you calling us all these mean things and being so nasty? We have feelings too

>Love of God, Please just Kill Yourselves.
COME GET ME YOU FUCKER YOU WONT

peopleclapping.jpeg

these two.

eat shit and die op.

yeah that's bullshit. you'd be out there being productive and producing white patriotic children if that were the case. instead you fap to 2d and jewtube celebrities while doing the right-wing version of hacktivism

This board is satire to an extreme. Insanely funny to read, once people taking it seriously then you start adding names to the list.

>reddit spacing

>Why do you hate us so? Fucking cracker

Nigger get the fuck out before we find out who you are and send the Klan after you.

Hatred is intuition

>inb4 "my brand of degeneracy is ok b-because w-well it's mine and i can't be expected to give it up! everyone else shouldn't do that tho"

>REALITY IS WACIST!

1) some of the hate is normie repelant
2) some of it is trolling
3) you take crap written in the internet too serious
4) kill yourself

truth

Sup Forums is a board of peace

love you boi
also this

Nope.
Nope.
>Did you have your dick shot off by an Iraqi soldier in the Arab Wars?
Nope.
>Why is there so much fucking HATE out here on this board?
You pretend not to understand so as to distance yourself from us. It isn't hate, as a reaction to some slight or a thirst for revenge. It's love, wanting to right what's wrong. Ethos. It's not wrath or hatred, it's righteous indignation.

Anyone who scorns this impulse to improve is a sick and weak person.

nice, fight fire with fire i guess
kys faggot

>bigger brain = higher IQ
just kys.

Yes is answer to all your questions. Now kys.

>there's so much hate here
>"kill yourselves"
yeah I'm reporting you for advocating suicide, I hope you get investigated

I love all of you. Also saged.

Fuck off back to plebbit, you worthless faggot nigger. Spiced.

It's just a matter of perspective imho. I just pretend that every conspiracy or hate thread is posted by an edgelord trying to start a circlejerk just for the lulz. I refuse to believe that the majority of people are that daft that they actually take all this shit about the jews for granted for example.

Source:
www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf
Thirty Years of Research on Race Differences in Cognitive Ability
JP Rushton, Arthur Jensen

>Lower cortical neuron counts
>Lower cranial capacity
>Lower IQ
>Longer reaction times
>Blacks score lower than Whites on every single indicator for intelligence across all eras, countries and income groups
>all races are equal goy

the hate is the only thing that keeps us going

We're just not getting laid. There is no other reason.

I literally don't use Sup Forums if I'm in a relationship. I've been in a dryspell for like 1.5 years, and I am more Sup Forums than ever.

I got laid last night kike

There is nothing wrong with justified hate.

Yes, but you're not white and men don't count. Totally different reasons for using Sup Forums.

>reddit spacing

Just pissed off when I discovered that all we've been told/ taught all our lives is a lie.
So I just think and discuss here & irl about solutions

I'm a white grill, try again

Great political topic OP, you aren't a massive faggot or anything.

Saged and reported.

>That was HER turn

Build the wall and stop the foreign savage invaders.

Lol so I was right. You're a white woman, so you don't use pol for the same reasons as white men.

What's the matter Becky, afraid of losing all your unearned white supremacy after Muhammad takes over? Aren't you glad you won the vote and used it to destroy the only civilization that ever treated women as equals?

Cunt.

Actually, hate is when you go out and kill people for thinking differently than yourself.

You know. Like muslims and SJWs.

Your trolling is very poor leaf

27 and my dad still comes knocking when he's had too much to drink. Drags me out of my house to the side lawn so my old lady doesn't hear and rams me until he cums. Usually once or twice a month but it doesn't last long (maybe 5 minutes or so) then he gives me a playful kick in the butt and tells me to "get on inside to your lady"

The tides will turn soon though, I give him a few more years until he can no longer over power me. When that day comes I'm gonna bury his face in the grass and fuck him until he begs me to stop.

>Don't have any emotionally appropriate emotions to being replaced and exterminated goy. that's not healthy for you.

People like you should be slowly tortured to death

internet hate machine

GAS THE KIKES, RACE WAR NOW.

>This place is like a hate machine.
yes it is.
>It churns out hate at a rate that is so gargantuan
what else do machines do lad.
>(love that word; but I so rarely get to use it)
faggot
>that the solar system should have imploded into the Sun by now.
that doesn't make sense
no. you're projecting
no, they're fine thanks
>Did you have your dick shot off by an Iraqi soldier in the Arab Wars?
I didn't get to go to war. My dick is in working order thanks
>Why is there so much fucking HATE out here on this board?
we've managed to see through the shit and lies and what we see behind the curtain infuriates us. Every word we hear can be reduced down into lies and subjectivity. Except for what we hear from each other.
>For the Love of God, Please just Kill Yourselves
nou
>How the fuck can you live with so much HATE?
by using that hatred as a motivator to change the things around us. Pissed off at niggers/kikes/spics? Stop voting for them, stop going into their neighborhoods unarmed.
>You need help. And I mean right now. Seek help today.
I'm fine thanks. You appear to be te irrational and overly emotional one though. You should talk to a counselor. But google their surname before the appointment and cancel if it's Ashkenazi jew
>You're fucked up.
subjective. Nod an argubend

>How the fuck can you live with so much HATE?
>For the Love of God, Please just Kill Yourselves.

really makes you think

“The Wisdome of Hate”

Nowadays there is a lot of talk about hate crimes there is an entire body of laws against hate crimes everybody seems to be worried about hate, hate appears to be the gravest problem of our time, but hate is good, hate gives a structure to our lives, hate gives us a reason to exist a focus, something to strive for an identity.

Hate is energy, pure energy provided by Mother Nature herself, hate enables us to see through lies and pretenses and helps us to concentrate on the essential.
Hate is democratic, even the rich and the powerful cannot hate more than their slaves and subjects and soon hate may well be all that we have left.

Hate emancipates, without hate for slavery you cannot break your shackles and without hate for injustice there can be no justice.

The greatest achievements of the human race have grown from hate and the ability to control hate.

Hate separate humans from animals, animals do not hate but humans do, humans can hate for decades, sometimes their entire lives, we can even pass hate onto our children and keep hate alive for centuries.
Hate is a sign of abstract intellect, for only humans can hate people they have never seen or never met, only humans can hate concepts and processes

How can we know what love is if we refuse to recognize and understand hate, love and hate are the two opposite sides of the same coin.

Without hate we only Halflings, in order to be complete we need hate.

Only fools talk endlessly about love but forget the hate, hate separates us from the weak and docile masses.

Do not fear hate, do not deny or reject hate. Accept hate, embrace hate, learn to know it and learn to use it.

Hate is your most powerful weapon, a hidden source of your strength, do not deny it from you.
What the liberal elite fear the most in this world is our ability to hate because our hate will one day be the most revolutionary force on the planet.
Our hate will destroy and create empires

Give me one valid reason why we shouldn't gas the kikes race war now.
>protip: you can't.

Every day around me, in the news and in my work I see pain. Pain in the hearts of people whom have had their culture, safety and innocence taken away. I see people enslaved to their debts, to broken social norms and to their guilt by the political, media and financial tools of an establishment of unaccountable and powerful self-proclaimed blue bloods with dreams of carving the world into their image.
We're in pain because the culture and the people we love is being desecrated. Everywhere we look is a symptom of the disease and so we hate everything we see. I hate you used a picture of a child smoking, your claim that my hate in unwarranted and that I should be fixed for it.
When you'll start caring for people living with unjustified pain you'll feel the same boiling, relentless hate I feel and maybe then you'll want retribution.

How many times have you been dumped by someone you love? Love is weak, worthless. Its hate that conquers all user.

That guy isn't even a nazi

Nazis didn't exist then son.

Everything is hate to you idiots. There's no in between.

I have a white child on the way. I'm doing my part

If you are not angry, it is because you are either ignorant or acclimated to evil. This is nothing to boast about at all.

>boohoo so much hate
>REEEE I HATE YOU SO MUCH KYS KYS KYS
what did he mean by this?

that's not hate you are feeling, it's love.

The truth is "hate" to those who hate the truth.

Being around niggers, especially the times when I've had them as employees, taught me not only to hate them but to despise them, to wish them financial trouble and lingering illness. To want to beat them with a baseball bat untill you can't tell what race they are.

This this this

Listen to me, Liberal trash. I promise you. I promise you right now. I will destroy you all. You will not know who I am, or even that I am doing it, but the entire race-baiting, crybaby, "inmates running the asylum" worldview is on its last legs, and once it falls, you will all hang. This is your only warning. I will destroy you all.

>JUAN POST
SAGE YOU FUCKTARDS

most of Sup Forums doesnt hate anyone (except maybe roasties). we just recognize things for what they are and want to protect ourselves and those we love from becoming south africa.

Fu nigger

I don't know where my hate come from.

I'm just full of rage all day. Always have been. Kinder garden people told my parents to take me to a psychologist once.

Learned to embrace it. I don't really mind anymore.