Brit/pol/ - Mozza posting Edition

Fuck the Irish, too.

Doctor Who slaughtered on the altar of (((Equality)))
theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2017/jul/16/doctor-who-jodie-whittaker-as-the-first-female-time-lord-will-make-this-show-buzz-again
archive.is/uBK6I

>Federer wins Wimbledon
independent.co.uk/sport/tennis/wimbledon/roger-federer-wimbledon-title-record-breaking-marin-cilic-a7844261.html
archive.is/BUobz

>Marxist McDonnell condemns bLiar's approach to Brexit, calling him 'out of touch'
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/john-mcdonnell-labour-party-jeremy-corbyn-article-50-second-referendum-a7842881.html
archive.is/ZUUpt

>Cuck Clegg 'begs' for second EU referendum
express.co.uk/news/politics/828924/Brexit-Nick-Clegg-Lib-Dem-second-referendum-Theresa-May-Jeremy-Corbyn-EU
archive.is/aWYE7

>Eurozone likely to break up no matter how hard France and Germany try to save it, warns investment bank
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4698426/Eurozone-faces-doom-no-matter-warns-investment-bank.html
archive.is/w5GKa

>Farron stabbed in the back before the General Election
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40598913

>Police hunt for man that tried to pull a hijab off a woman at Baker Street
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/16/police-hunt-man-tried-pull-womans-hijab-baker-street-tube-station/
archive.is/7ZHoU

>Press S to spit on Venus Williams' corpse
hindustantimes.com/tennis/venus-williams-takes-vow-after-wimbledon-heartache-i-ll-be-back/story-6QTiPpINffF44BxBctP6dK.html
archive.is/moWON

>Phillip Hammond says public sector workers overpaid in private
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/chancellor-philip-hammond-all-but-admits-public-sector-workers-overpaid-a7843461.html
archive.is/A0cYv

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TjPhzgxe3L0
youtube.com/watch?v=H5cS0bZiJ1Q
youtu.be/W2wL1R5YD6s?t=45s
reddit.com/r/LabourUK/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

New Mozzer biographic film trailer is out

Just woke up

FUCK A JOB

>>Thinking I would venture out into greater Sup Forums.
How does it feel to be the minority nigger?

yeah fuck the irish

looks shite

Why do far lefty SJWs worship Morrissey?

I take it Bamboo Bats are Human then.

Because they feel they connect with his loneliness and alienation when he would rather happily piss on them.

because they stole his dress sense and came to the conclusion he was one of them

Aye; still better than no mozzer.

I WAS LOOKING FOR A JOB AND THEN I FOUND A JOB, AND HEAVEN KNOWS I'M MISERABLE NOW

youtube.com/watch?v=TjPhzgxe3L0

Niggers love using abortions. That makes you the nigger

Why is it people here would be perfectly happy watching millions be gassed but an abortion crosses the line?

>people caring about Doctor Who

It's been shit for years. Why suddenly care about them putting a woman in the role? Nothing of value was lost. Funny seeing the spastic arguments on twitter, mind.

>millions
>gassed

They are mentally weak fools. They don't know where their morals lie but they bluff themselves enough just to fit in.

Fuck you too, buddy.

>would be happy
Learn to read.

testing

Morrissey's parents moved to Manchester from Ireland a year before he was born.

Okay lad I'll give you that. I was too eager to make a joke and made a fool of myself. I deeply apologise.

*autistic screeching* which fucking thread to use

>why don't we treat our babies like we treat our enemies
The state of brainlets.

*blocks your path*

You are all like babys, check this out;

l'm a pozcuck. You want to know what that is? Listen closely.

The normal cuckold wants just one gift from his black bull: a black child. But the pozzed cuckold wants more. He wants three gifts. We are greedy little bitches. But first, here's how it goes.

Normally I drive in my Mercedes to a street gym where ripped blacks train their muscles, their skin shining with sweat and the air filled with their scent. I am already a bit hard just from thinking about it. Sometimes I cum a bit in my pants. I get out of the car and ask who of them has AIDS. Then they know what happens.

The black man with AIDS gets into my car and we drive to somewhere isolated. Then I take a small knife and stick it inside the hole of my penis and twist it a litte. In the cuckold community we call this the HIV Twister. Sure it hurts and causes me to bleed. But it is worth it.

Then the black man docks me until we both cum and I contract his AIDS. I already have 4 types of AIDS from this. That is the first gift. Then we drive on to my house and he fucks my wife (a beard), who has also contracted many types of AIDS. That is the second gift. And then 9 months later the third and best gift arrives: a black child who also has AIDS.

>our babies
If you banned it you'd have a bunch more dole scrounging mulattos. Is that what you want?

There are more important matters to attend to before abortion is even worth discussing, yet here we are.

>6 gorillion

PUNCTURED BICYCLE
ON A HILLSIDE DESOLATE

NEET anthem right here. Moz was /ourguy/ even before he was openly nationalistic, living with his mom at like 23 and human contact coming mostly from pen pals.

Way to conflate the issues of immigration and baby murder, brainlet. I support an absolute stop to immigration. Baby murder isn't a solution to immigration. Wouldn't be surprised if you vote Tory too

these are the people raiding britpol

diskkorrd dot gg slash 5gfcEh

Just give me a quick rundown

>lefty nonces
>think if they work together in a discord and give themselves tripcodes they can rule brit/pol/
>succeed in this for a while
>it all falls through

>Morissey is user.

this

>Wouldn't be surprised if you vote Tory too
No ball.

I'm not conflating the issues in ordering them in terms of importance. Not that I was even talking about immigration, I was talking the demographics already present.

Which tripkings are nonces?

>There are people ITT who watch Doctor Who EVER
>There are people ITT who watch TV at all

UNTERMENSCH

How can they look into my eyes

Still they don't believe me

>Wouldn't be surprised if you vote Tory too
What's wrong with voting Tory? We won, you lost. Get over it. "Jezza's" career is finished. Theresa May is our PM for the next 5 years.

best tribute to Morrisey

youtube.com/watch?v=H5cS0bZiJ1Q

>Women

>flag
>expects anyone to take him seriously

The absolute state of Brit/pol/

rip Bernard manning

(((alternative comedy))) was one of the worst things to happen to culture in this country

Unironically this. TV is just bad for your mind.

too fucking right my man

I always want to kill myself on Sundays

Why is this?!

why are there two active threads?

jews

tripfags are actually lefties in disguise

That's a fallacy, we can talk about abortion even if there are bigger issues. Bad argument. Abortion is no solution to the non-native population living here. Also you still haven't morally justified baby murder. Offer a real solution if you can, I'll wait.

bernard manning was great and our mate mark e smith from the fall agrees

youtu.be/W2wL1R5YD6s?t=45s

Are any of you lads here Christians? I'm trying to get more invested in Christianity instead of just mulling it over as a moral system.

i actually enjoy monday because it means im back into a routine

THE STREETS OF SOHO DID REVERBERATE
WITH DRUNKEN HIGHLAND MEN
REVENGE FOR CULLODEN DEAD

Labour is unelectable.

>That's a fallacy
Oh fuck off
>Abortion is no solution to the non-native population living here.
No but a ban is a catalyst to making things worse.

>Also you still haven't morally justified
I don't need to.

LABOUR UK DISCORD YO

PxQX4ra

Genuinely awful post. Looks like you can't back up your arguments at all. Learn to debate or be quiet.

reddit.com/r/LabourUK/

This isn't debate club, buddy.

You're whining about fallacies while using them in your own argument, for one.

Its inherently not murder given that it's lawful, you disagreeing with the legislation doesn't make it disappear.

Hey, Ripper Street is good.

No it isn't moron

Well I'm enjoying it so fuck you.

There are people who enjoy contracting AIDS

What the fuck is your point, exactly?

The fact that you can't apply the accepted standards of debate proves you are a mental midget incapable of defending your argument. Using legislation as the evidence for morality is the biggest appeal to authority, another ignorant fallacy, and STILL you give no legitimate justification of your position. Even putting all that aside, abortion offers absolutely no solution to the non-native population situation. I'll give you another chance to respond, I know you can't.