What was your feeling when Trump won and what is now?

What was your feeling when Trump won and what is now?

Trump won:God damn its glorious
Now: Trump is doing pretty good

Anyone that thought the establishment would let Trump ban muslims or build a wall without fighting it tooth and nail is an idealist

>Trump
who?

Trump won: America is retarded
Now: America is still retarded and is now being led by a retard

Night Trump won: Euphoria
Today: Euphoria

Trump won: here's how Bernie can still win
Now: here's how Bernie can still win

When he won, i drank too much vodka and puked but i didnt care because ROFLLMAO trump won

Now id say he did an ok job but he really should've locked her up

I came when he won Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin.

I had CNN on so that I could gorge on the leftists tears. Wolf Blitzer constantly looking at that faggot map to see if Hillary still had a chance to win and Vandal Jones' "white lash" melt down were golden.

I also watched the Young Turks meltown. Was glorious.

Now? Feeling pretty good. We won a battle but the war is far from over. There is still a lot to do and I am confident Trump will get it done. I am not confident about Congress though, useless motherfuckers they are.

this mostly, including the puking. but ill gladly substitute her lockup with ICE happenings every few days. its fuckin hilarious

underrated

Trump won:Fuck yes!Get fucked globalists
Now: Although trump is a puppet of (((them))) he sometimes does some good things other times bad things

I was in Las Vegas, on the very last day of my 5 week trip. I spent the afternoon hearing that the results from Florida were bad for Trump and feeling not great. As I saw the results coming in, I became increasingly optimistic and walked to Caesar's Palace to watch the election coverage on multiple giant screens. Seeing Trump win was amazing.

Unfortunately, he's been a poor President so far, focusing on Obamacare, something no one who elected him really cared about. He needs to build the wall, ban all Muslim immigration (all immigration actually), start taxing the rich a bit more (they all voted against him) and acting like less of an idiot.

I loved it and I still feel good about it. Why? Because I know that every single second that goes by, every leftie in the world is always at least a little bitter, annoyed, and angry knowing they fucking lost.

I thanked God for making Hillary lose

(((trump))) has just gone along with what paul ryan commands. Do you even follow politics?

Low effort.

Win: pure ecstasy
Now: perpetual orgasms from all the wins and liberal BTFOs.
Will vote again

quick rundown on paul ryan? who bows to him?

Sincerely happy when he won.
Still happy with what he is doing. Anyone who really expected him to go in and perform as an expert was a little ahead of themselves. He campaigned perfectly and hit his target groups with ease. He's learning more and getting better, what else can you ask of him?

Shitty scepticism and cynicism and now even more

Election night was fucking glorious. All of PA voted Trump except nigger ridden philthadelphia and not as nigger ridden but close Shittsburgh. Being stuck in Shittsburgh at the time driving around and seeing the bleeding anus of the average liberal was glorious. My wife and I had a great time that night. Kids were at grandma's in the country and we partied in the city. It was fucking great.
Now, it's still great. 10/10 Will certainly vote for Trump again... Congress can eat a huge bag of nigger dicks tho

I like his approval rating

>browser tumblr
>calls a successful businessman a retard

i was like "all heil trump"

i like him. sadly we will never have a trump here.

2016 Election Night: THE MAD MAN DID IT, EVERYONE IS SO ANGRY HAHAHA!

Now: He's doing fine, wish congress would fall in line

Trump is a complete ass hole and that's why i love him. The candidate the United States actually needs will never come.

indifference, I was drunk as fuck and laughed my ass off. Best part was my buddy voted Hillary and I took trump to win it all back in the primaries. He ended up buying me beer for the next several weeks.

Still indifferent, wish he'd stop tweeting ratings shit, like c'mon man, you're the most powerful man in the world, that shit is now beneath you, time I the job you signed on for.

>wish congress would fall in line
speaking of which, im fuckin torn for next year's election. NVbro, heller is republican, but a faggot. my choices would be him or some literally random democrat. i already voted away joe heck because he was a fuckin traitor, but im not sure if should vote heller or not.

What the fuck are you talking about? I live in the deepest red county outside shittsburgh and it almost went clinton. Fuck outta here all of PA went trump. 76 year old neighbor just took down his giant trump sign bc he fuckin regrets it