Thoughts on Hezbollah

What does Sup Forums honestly think about Hezbollah? They're a Lebanese Shia Islamic group that protects Christians, fights ISIS, and they want to exterminate Israel. What do you think Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pdZgkGI5h0A
youtube.com/watch?v=2t9aaz833a0
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_Beirut_barracks_bombings
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They are based.
They whooped Israel's ass back in 2006 in Lebanon, are one of the biggest threat to Israel, actively fight ISIS too.

Too bad they're Shi'is, but still, they're based.

I actually don't mind Shia's, they tend to be more reasonable than Sunnis faggots. When is the last time you've heard of a major Shia Islamic terrorist attack in the west?

Wahhabis are cancer, even to Sunnis. They used to be based in the past.

Also : youtube.com/watch?v=pdZgkGI5h0A

Wahhabis were never based.

they hate kikes and support assad
whats not to love?

Well wahhabism was fucked up from the beginning and even hated by locals but when they fought Anglos they were based.
But yeah, their ideology is fucked up

>They are based.
this. not only did they btfo of the christian militia in lebanon which was going to sustain and preserve the christian life there , but they sent over fighters and arms to the based muslim warriors in the bosnia war. fuck christianity and fuck white people.

>They whooped Israel's ass back in 2006 in Lebanon
NO, they didn't. prime minsiter of lebanon went in front of UN in tears calling for cease fire

They're sub-100 IQ sandniggers. They can fight the Jews for us and then we can leave them to rot with the rest of the Jawas.

Kill yourself faggot.

They dont protect Christians lol. They want sahria law like their masters in Iran.

i kinda like them, at least they btfo jews IRL, unlike the hordes of internet nazis

why dont you kys instead? the middle-east is muslim clay now. gtfo and go back to europe.
>m-muh b-based right-wing christian d-death squad!!!
top kek. they got btfo hard during the lebanese civil war.

youtube.com/watch?v=2t9aaz833a0

Hezbollah are sandniggers, and they deserve the fate that awaits all other sandniggers: extermination and a fiery death.

>but they sent over fighters and arms to the based muslim warriors in the bosnia war.
Yup and they were the first to do so though
Wahhabis/Salafis went after if I can remember

You fucking shit skin piece of shit! We will slaughter you inside of your pagan satanic temples at Constantinople with Orthodox Russia and Catholic Poland leading the way.

based

iran and hezbollah know what they are doing. they've co-operated with wahhabis and salafis plenty in the past. also arming and training them. when america invaded afghanistand and iraq who do you think helped them fight those imperialist bastards? the shiite are the masters of 4d chess.

no you won't. during the lebanon war you christians had help from israel and a bit from america and you still got btfo kek.

>p0l ez 1

They didn't have the same kind of power Russia would have against you. The Slavs, specifically the Russians, has always BTFO Mudslime scum.

I want to smell your blood running through the streets, I want to mutilate your people and torture you with the worst kind of pain imaginable.

last i checked russia is aligned with iran and hezbollah you dumb faggot. good luck now :)

Iran & Russia are allied you dumbass. Putin believes Muslims are based, he's even a close friend of Kadyrov the Chechen.
Foh

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_Beirut_barracks_bombings

Basically the Shia version of AQ. Funny how pol forgets that HB massacred scores of Leb Christians and tortured Burgers to death.

Your posts make me glad Israel regularly kicks your ass and takes your land.

Pretty based how they oppose Israel and carved out their own state within a state.

But in the end they're still muslims so we should stay aware of that

Also, what do they have with nazi salutes? Lebanon overall seems to have a particular liking for fascism

Sunni muslin from lebanon. The greatest crime against this country was when the christians got btfo. Lebanon never became the same after that.

No, he thinks Shia's are based. He hates you Sunnis, as we all do. Putin is ultimately an Orthodox Christian, and he worships the one true God, and he opposes you Satan worshipers. .

>ISrael regularly kicks your ass and takes your land
Lol pls... Israel is 20% Muslim Arab and they breed faster than Jews.

>He hates you Sunnis
Kadyrov & Chechnya are Sunnis dumbass
>he worships one true God
But you god is divided in three baka, go worship your jew and stfu

most russian muslims are sunni.

Russia would never openly associate themselves with Hezbollah.

Putin hates Chechnya and Kadyrov, he tries to ignore them though.

Our God is one in three persons, he is simple, not divided. You are retarded and clearly don't understand a shred of Christian theology. If you did, you'd understand the Trinity and divine simplicity.

Muslims worship Satan himself, and God will destroy Allah one day and Muhammad will burn in hell for all eternity. He will burn in hell and will be fuck by demons with long spiky cocks who shoot lava semen into his intestines and they will burn through and cause his great great pain.

They're just about the only group in that region that's anywhere near competent. I wish Russia openly supported them in Syria, but that's impossible as long as UN considers them a terrorist organization.

Absolutely based

>Putin hates Chechnya and Kadyrov
Lmfao

Just get out of there and learn your faith. Bible is contradicting itself, never talks about trinity and Jesus never said "I am God". That's the last (you) you'll have.

Also arab christians say" Allah" too. Kys

after all middle east is depopulated with neutron bombs, their land will be good to build a villa.

Eternal anglo strikes again
Hezbollah has a more pan arab view, just like the ba'ath party

Jesus never said, "I am just a prophet" either. Jesus never said, "I was born of a virgin" either. Bible never once contradicts himself and Jesus makes it pretty clear he is God.

"Very truly I tell you," Jesus answered, 'before Abraham was born, I am!'" - John 8:58

"I and the Father are one." - John 10:30

Also, when Arab Christians speak of "Allah" they mean the one true God. You mean Satan. Muslims worship Satan.

"And they cheated/deceived and God cheated/deceived, and God (is) the best (of) the cheaters/deceivers." - Qur'an 3:54

The Bible says Satan is deceiver

John 8:44
2 Corinthians 11:14

Muhammad (Death and hell and pain be upon him) even admitted he got some of his messages from Satan.

Go suck some baby dick

kek

any good docus on hezbollah? they are pro christianity, or?

hezbollah and shia are muslim you dumb fucking burger.

Syria getting fully involved, Israel being half ass involved and the US being involved is the only reason the Christians got btfo in Lebanon. Half way through the war it became more political and less religious. The Christians are the only thing keeping that country civilized. Have you been there lately? The Christian cities make the muslim cities look like mud huts built on trash dumps.

I don't give a fuck, I hate your prophet and I love insulting him regardless your dumb shit skin fuck. Death to all Muslims.

this nigga is still salty about gemayel and phalange getting btfo by based hezbollah top kek
>muh based christian militia!!!
wew

Lebanese sunni here. Fucking preach my man.

Hezbollah are /our guys/

why you so mad tho? if you revert to islam you can have all your sins forgiven. i suggest you speak with an imam asap

Shut the fuck up you stupid nigger.

My sins have already been forgiven you unbaptized heathen. I was never even a Mudslime and never will be. I hate Islam, I hate Muhammad, I hate the Qur'an, and I hate Allah your false god.

You're just jelly you'll never be as hardcore as muhammad

>mfw kuffar will burn in Hell for all eternity

You will burn in hell for all eternity with your false prophet Muhammad. Muhammad has piles of lava semen all over him right now,he's screaming out for help, renouncing everything he ever preached, but no one will help him because he is condemned. Imagine his pain and suffering in hell right now, he is burning with coals of fire all over his body, and knives slicing at his penis. That will also be you and every Muslim one day.

Because you're retarded and don't want to know the truth about your prophet Muhammad burning in hell right now for all eternity.

They're alright. They don't come to (or from) Europe and they seem to be cleaning Saudi/US scum off of the Middle East.

>They don't come to (or from) Europe
they have during the bosnia war. and if you guys decide to genocide muslims again they'll be back once again.

Muhammad is chilling with Jesus in the garden of Paradise, may peace be upon them both. Can't say the same about edgy teens and deus vult larpers tho. I kinda pity you guys. I really do. Too dumb for your own good.

Based Kike Killers. Lebanese are one of the very few MEs i actually like and respect. Also their women are top-tier.

Now Shi'as inlcuding Hezbollah and others get BTFO'ed by based Bosniak ISIS fighters kek

Puts a image of Ali to trick the kuffar. You maghrebins are retarded.

>protects Christians

They eliminated Christian self-defense militias in Lebanon.

They participated in the ethic cleansing of Christians in Bosnia.

Fuck Hezbollah.

Oh my dumb OP Deus Vult LARPer, Shi'a and Sunni will always fight for the Muslims, first against the infidels before fighting each other. If some Lebanese Christian and Druze are trained, it's because they need cannon fodder and are useful pawns. Now, get the fuck out of here and donate to Hezbollah if you are retarded enough to kys.

>UN considers them a terrorist organization

That is not why Russia is not supporting them.

Your government is smart enough to look at Hezbollahs long term behavior and consider them only temporary allies.

LOL Cannon Fodder? Even Gaddafi said that Druze fighters were the bravest in the middle east. We BTFO out of the Christians AND the mudslimes.