What do you guys think of this guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=flGYT46xCeA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is that Santa Clause

don't know, who's that guy?

Steve Bannon

Literally who

tremendous american working to save America from pos children and faggits and niggers

did wolverine eat all of the x-men and became an alcoholic afterwards?

Steve who?

Oh! he's looking like shit these days, I didn't recognize him

If Trump grew a pair and actually pushed for Bannon's program, he might have a chance in 2020.

Rust Belt whites aren't voting for him again unless he comes through with something.

He has a beard

needs to be emperor

I can't wait for Russell Crowe to take this role.

Hes better then the alternative

We're lucky to have him in the WH, but will be even better off when he swallows the final red pill and dumps Jewtianity.

Steve Bannon and his wing (Sessions, Mattis, Preibus) should have more influence than the Kushner wing (Perry, Chau, Mnuchin) of Trump's Cabinet.

It's an absolute disgrace how things are playing out right now.

United States Coal production is up dramatically in just 6 months of Trump.
Trump won't have to political showboat a message if that kind of trend continues.

The rust belt didn't vote in the direction the union leaders told them to: Hillary had just about every endorsement, which is why I think the Hillary campaign took them for granted.

They'll lose the Rust Belt again in 2020 for Trump as long as he's given them some of the tangible results they wanted and the Dems haven't changed their message- which, so far, they haven't.

I just want to take a moment to appreciate this hook nosed fucker. Although they've since dissociated from each other, he went to school with Richard Spencer and was very possibly mentored by him. Very possible he's redpilled.
Legit Internal Happenings user implied he was Miller.
Got caught flashing WP hand signs.
Wrote the speech which contained
>The fundamental question of our time is whether the West has the will to survive.

And since he's part of the tribe, nothing can stick to him.

did he help Trump win to avenge Breitbart?

I wouldn't doubt it

Trump needs to listen to Bannon more

He's our man on the inside

I think I want to know what books he would suggest we all read!

youtube.com/watch?v=flGYT46xCeA

This is what convinced me to believe in Bannon and made me switch from being a third-party voter to a Trump voter.