Is there anyone more cucked than milicucks?

Is there anyone more cucked than milicucks?
>thinking fighting in conflicts for war profiteers over falsehoods and intentionally misconstrued intelligence reports is actually serving your country's best interests and not simply lining the war profiteers/oligarchs pockets who are actively ruining your country and have a vested interest in keeping conflicts ongoing ergo war on terror.
>fighting enemies your own country armed and trained
>having your wife banged by black guy while your overseas
The milicucks will swarm and say they did it for "muh benefits, muh school, etc". And this goes to show truly how cucked they are, they have no spine or significant moral convictions, they are OK with fighting wars for Israel so long as their is monetary gain to be had
>inb4 "hurr durr you musta failed ASVAB"
Nigger a chimpanzee who is 6 years old would have trouble failing an ASVAB

I'm here for the free sex change?

It's true, nobody is more cucked than milcucks. I'm also not still salty because I was PDQ'd, it's whatever.

wew

Short answer: No

>Join Air Force as Officer
>Get administration job
>Get paid shitloads while doing nothing for scholomo

Your arguement doesnt work

>Is there anyone more cucked than milicucks?

no

They do it for the ego boost. You cannot question anybody in the military without them lecturing you on how they had something worse.

militias, getting killed by the fbi since 1908

>go out and kill shit for 3 years for any reason
>live your whole life a cuck shitposting on pol
pick 1

This is sort of correct, but the truth is military members are something like 5-10 times more likely to cheat on their spouse than vice versa. Most military men are traitors to their families.

I'm a Seabee, does that count as being a Israeli puppet?

no but you're still gay as fuck

>got free associates
>Got free bachelor's
>Gonna pay for my MD
>All I gotta do is chill in a hospital all day, not worried about ever being sued, and stay in shape

It's worked out for me so far desu

I only suck cock when I miss my daddy

Cucked?

You, the taxpayer, are paying me to do nothing while killing the occasional sand nigger. When I get out you, the taxpayer, will be paying for my education.

Who is the cucked one now?

good job
>admitting to being a spineless rat

good goy

The only thing more cucked than working for the US federal government is dying in the Middle East for the sake of Israel.

jesus you are shit at memes.

Cucked?

I regret not joining the military. You get to run around outdoors shooting sub humans and people will actually pay you for this!

The military teaches you to kill and gives you experience with weapons systems that it is impossible for civilians to gain access to in any meaningful quantity, at the expence of you having to kill some brown people "for Israel". Which is apparently a hug sticking point for you as if avoiding military service allows a Westerner to avoid filling "Schlomo's shekel pouch". So clearly it's not Schlomo's pocket that bothers you but American military operations and capabilities.

Which makes you a buthhurt brown person aping the language of White seperatism in the hopes that maybe America will stop dropping bombs on your shitskin relatives, or at the very best, you are a shill for white separatist movements who believe they benefit from demoralizing American servicemen, while said seperatist movements continue to use the US military as a training program.

Either way you're wasting your time and trolling in the wrong place.

>gets disability

Way to exploit your fellow countryman for free shit, traitor.

I joined for the experience. I knew that the wars were shady and pretty much useless while joining up, but I wanted to play stormtrooper for a few years and get unique life experiences I wouldn't elsewhere. I also wasn't nearly as aware as I became early in my enlistment about (((them))) along with other redpills. I know I'm not a hero, I'll never be a "thank me for my service" type, but I know I earned those light paychecks. Our unit's op and deployment tempo was a constant cycle. While there were plenty of gibs swarming faggots in the military, people had all sorts of different reasons for joining.

This, live fire ranges and learning how to use machine guns and explosives was a blast.

>Nigger a chimpanzee who is 6 years old would have trouble failing an ASVAB

The passing score was 30-something when I was in (which is fucking terrible), but I've seen people get 20s, 12s, even saw a 9 once. Saw it on recruiter's assistance. Next to giving the SNOIC of the recruiting station fake contact info, hearing ASVAB scores was my favorite part of it. The people failing were invariably chimpanzees, speaking of.

Why do you faggots have such an obsession with dick? The only valid argument I ever see in these threads is that they're fighting for ZOG, then the 85 IQ retards like you show up talking about penis. What is your everyday life like?
>turn on the electric jew
>Saving Private Ryan is on
>kek, more like Saving Ryan's Privates, amirite?
>what's with all this shooting, when do they get to the gay orgies
>combat stops
>guys talking about what life was like before the war
>here we go, time for some butt stuff!
>combat starts up again
>WHY DIDNT YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS FUCK EACH OTHER'S BUTTS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE