Are Christfags the strongest and best people?

They never ever let you down, they never ever give up.

it's easy to have faith when you've had a full stomach your whole life.

The average north mexican girl is catholic and is just so loyal and faithful, agree :)

Having some silly bullshit to focus on makes you stronger, doesn't matter what it is

I'll hand you that

she looks white tho, mexicans usually don't

They're the biggest marks, that's all I know. No better people to scam than Christfags.

What do you think?

>Christfags

the word itself is blasphemy. Faggots burn in hell

>relying on a crutch
>stronger

They never get tired of groveling and getting cucked either. It's that persecution complex, they feel naked without it.

sorry, your religion has to have at least 1% of the global population to post here

im going to go out on a limb and agree here.

reminder that you live in a nation built by christians cuckboi

the future will be star trek. no religion on earth. athiests like elon musk will guide us to that future

Nearly perfect woman

A nation built and founded by Deists. But I'm actually supporting Christianity by supplying a tangible source of persecution. That reinforces what they're taught in church (everyone comes after them because Jesus) and affirms their biases, wouldn't you agree?

you fuckin spam cunt, you post the same shit in every thread

>Vikings travel to the mediterrean.
>Arrives in Palestine.
>People amazed by the look of the "sea-dragons" they came in.
>Some local rabbi greets them.
>Gives him a bottle of wine.
>Shows of the wash your hands, treats half of palestine.
>Christianity is born

but will they turn around and desert you?

a man who leans on a crutch is stronger with it than without it.

>more divide religious bullshit threads
Man Sup Forums is bored today, huh?

Some of the worst people I know actually. Mostly deranged. Especially if they're the "muh rapture" type

i would assert any militant atheist is just as pretentious and annoying as any hardline fundamental christfag.

assert whatever the fuck you feel like

if christians always have full stomachs, then why does this girl only have one arm?
checkmate, atheist btfo!

Cheistians are the ultimate goys

Faith and love are the strongest forces. Combine both and you have an indestructible people.

This post is a RickRoll, isn't it?