Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=374U7z4s9fM
hooktube.com/watch?v=374U7z4s9fM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

LOOTCRATES

P A Y
A
Y

Idk but i love boogie hate threads fuck this guy.

Boogie has already been crowned the king of /fit/. Will he become the king of Sup Forums one day?

Can't go wrong if it never was right to begin with. Boogie has always been a morbidly obese manchild, and he'll never change

Digits that boogle will die on the operative tabled

Same, normally I'd be against pointless e-celeb threads, but this guy deserves more shit than he gets

>just watched video where he explained how years of neglect and damage caused a horrific leg injury. doctor strongly recommended amputation because the alternative was hundreds of thousands of dollars of treatment and constant medical attention for no hope at recovery
>he kept the leg cause fuck it, it's current year

youtube.com/watch?v=374U7z4s9fM

>linking boogie2988 youtube
Change domain to hooktube to prevent views

hooktube.com/watch?v=374U7z4s9fM

Claims he was abused as a child. Ate as a means to deal with it. Seems to be quite a common thing amongst my 600lb fatasses, all of them claim to have been abused as children.

boogie may be a fat sack of shit but hes /ourguy/

Think he'll survive the surgery?

He needs to stick to a non-solid diet for a year. It probably wouldn't kill him, but it would make him ill.

Are you the archiving guy?

Speak for yourself, butterball.

>Claims he was abused as a child. Ate as a means to deal with it.
The world's easiest excuse. Find me one person who had either a childhood or teen years that weren't difficult in some way.

>wants to jew off taxes to continue his unending quest to get as many types of weight related illnesses
>/ourguy/

>child abuser feeding their child enough for it to become fat

>Think he'll survive the surgery?
Chances of death probably are not so high. But considering his age, existing health problems, and the fact that he cheated and didn't lose the required weight before surgery... very high chance of complications that will make him regret his decision.

He'll be dead within 10 years either way.

If he couldn't stick to the diet to lose weight, how's he going to stick to the diet after?