Final Red Pill?

Is donating money to Planned Parenthood in places like Richmond, New Orleans, Atlanta, and Chicago, the final red pill?

>Be me
>27 y/o male nurse
>16 y/o black Medicaid patient comes in
>'my kidneys hurt'
>Standard urine test
>'When was your last menstrual cycle?'
>Standard question
>'Pshhhhh ion noe, like 2 months er sum'
>Under 18, so with mom
>Do HCG pregnancy test along with urine dipstick
>Positive
>Holy shit.jpeg
>Girl vehemently denied having sex to mother
>Claims virgin status
>MFW starts chimping in the exam room
>MFW says 'even if I got pregnant I'd abort it anyway'
>My inner woke self can barley contain my relief

I'm a right wing Christcuck, but shit today pushed me to be 100% pro choice. donating $25 to each planned parenthood in the state

>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

numberofabortions.com/
bound4life.com/statistics/
nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMp1313325#t=article
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

thanks for the reply user

checked
what did satan mean with this lads?

What if pol made a foundation that funds nigger abortions, we could keep our countries white while keeping our PR intact

Niggers should be sterilized

Even better idea aquafresh, instead of funding abortions, we go straight to the root of the problem and fund nigger vasectomies, hell, we could even be a charity and get sweet sweet liberal bux.

Don't forget to also donate to Project Prevention. There is a future without crack babies and it requires sterilization.

We could even get grant money, so we could fund sheboons permanently getting their tubes tied

I don't understand why Republitards are pro-life. It would save a shitton of money on welfare meaning lower taxes, and controls the nigger population.

We are at capacity for these people in New Orleans. Its a fucking zoo.

I had the same idea. market it as a charity for "low income" individuals to get free permanent birth control for their choice. liberals would donate in droves. make the income requirement so low the only eligible white people will be Forrest Gump tier tards, nothing will be lost

beat them at their own game with their own money. I love this idea

that's the stance I've understood for awhile and now hold myself

Pretty sure this is just because the amount of white people has gone down and others have gone up.

I've heard that from my own friend from Louisiana, sorry caijunbro, hang tough

the source claims that the population share for each race remained about the same

>"low income, high risk" medical treatment
>helping young families get their life back on track

similar to [email protected], could this meme this into a thing? liberals might even start it themselves if it gets tending enough

Careful OP
The Cathocucks will come in here and lecture to you why its wrong for us to supress our enemies

Yes, make it sound as cushy as possible. Throw in as many lefty buzzwords as possible. Talk about how important it is to help poor african americans who can't afford to get pregnant. With the right wording, you could get big name hollywood types giving up their hard earned cash to sterilize niggers.

use the eurocuck /lefty memes about how much higher income and quality of life is without kids, and how minorities, facing unending racism of the white man, will have much more financially fruitful, fulfilling lives full of luxury and world travel if they only have 0-1 kids rather than 2-3. it will liberate them, give them freedom to fight oppression and save the next generation from the impressive white hordes who will only hold them down. All that bullshit.

How can you possibly reconcile Christianity and financially supporting the murder of unborn children? Black or not, that's utterly reprehensible.

What is the christian stand on sterilizations like vasectomies?

56 million babies have been aborted by planned parenthood since 1970. 37% of them were black. That is 20.7 million. At least half of those would be old enough to have kids today. We are talking about 30-40 million fewer blacks today because of Planned Parenthood.
numberofabortions.com/
bound4life.com/statistics/

the discussion has shifted to prevention via snipping the fallopians and vas deferans of the melanin masses. even Christ cucks like myself can support that

That's the primary reason Margaret Sanger founded Planned Parenthood. She was against dysgenics. She promoted voluntary solutions. You'd have to be an evangelical judaic christtard to be against abortion for others.

Leftists betrayed her.

Today instead we have leftist states rewarding black "moms" for pumping out kids indiscriminately. Black mothers in the hood stopped giving a shit about stable relationships. They aren't incentivized to have abortions. So we see perpetual fatherless homes raising the next generation of boys pressured into white genocidal thuggery and girls raised to be psychotic apples from the tree.

cathocucks are nono.
protestants, grey. depends

my thoughts exactly. if we push sterilization for low income people to enjoy a high quality of life, I feel like even Christians can support it. strict Catholics might be hit or miss but who knows

FREE VASECTOMY!!!

What about a charity that gives money to each woman who gets an abortion? to "help with post op care"?

gotta go donate. brb.

Are Latinos lumped into the White category in these stats?

Just curious.

Free UBI in exchange for sterilization is the problem solver. Trust me.

I like it

Simple, really. Since the coal-skinned pig-monkeys have no souls, there's no issue. We catch and sterilize stray cats and dogs all the time, and they're actually useful to society.

>abortion and free contraception for minorities
>reprehensible

They need to expand abortion to specifically target lower income people(ie niggers) by using financial incentives.
and than offfer financial incentives for white people to reproduce

Fetus's aren't sentient. Just like people with down syndrome, they aren't human so its ok to kill them

looks like they have an "other" category. assuming they would be under there.
Some of those mid Atlantic states are weird, where it's >90% black or white with a handful of spics and gooks to round it out

That idea is on the proper track. Theoretically, the mother could continually get pregnant and keep having an abortion to get more money. However, in all honesty, that's a superior scenario than "just doing nothing" while the state pays her to have the kids.

First order of business:

Dipshit evangelicals, you know the same ones responsible for the rise of NWO jew-cucking and RINOs, have to back the fuck off on their zealous quest of trying to outlaw abortion.

This tbqh senpai.

If Trump stops, bans or even makes abortions harder, say hello to Spic Nigmerica.

>Also:
It's a slippery slope with money incentives because the medical procedure would be open to everyone. Subsidizing "free and easy abortions" for low-income earners is the smartest incentive. The trick is marketing and who controls it.

Sanger had all of that figured out. She knew only black preachers themselves could sell the merit of it to he community, but that was another era before the leftist takeover.

Think about the huge inroads she made on getting leftists to sell it to themselves. The cucked side of the right wants to throw it away!? Lunacy.

I guess the idea is to provide incentive for abortion and fast and open access to sterilization. it would be easy to meme, just like the white people who fell for the >muh life is better without kids
meme. we could have blacks fall for the same, and choose to abort their current children and che sterilization for a permanent option. there's a black form of mgtow forget what it's called because I'm not a nigger. anyways, they all get the snip so sheboons cant trap them into being baby daddys. we can build on that.

is she, dare I say it,
/ourgal/?

some better user screencap or copy pasta this, steal this idea, because i am a lazy shit and this idea will die otherwise

HOL Up LISTEN Up

we should somehow promote the idea that black men should get vasectomies so they can have sex with as many women as they want but never pay child support

promote it on instragram or wheverer these niggers congregate

make it seem like it is ocming fom within

37% of them were black
What were the other 63%?

memed as revenge on black women who use them as a means for child support and welfare benefits?

Promoting sterilization will always be too much of a slippery slope. There are a lot of dumb 20-somethings who make brash decisions, but many of them later went on to be redpilled because truth found its way to them. Easily over half of Sup Forums was born out of left'st indoctrination.

Xhagi?????

probably a large plurarity of white, high 40s, with a notable amount of spics and negligible amount of nips. the good news is even today blacks (when getting rid of youe half breeds and shawn king types) are about 11% of the population. they're overrepresented 3 times over with abortion.
Kinda like they are in alot of things
>HS drop out
>Violent Crime
>Murder
>Felonies
>Ball hero worship
>STDs
>Welfare

should offer every 18 yo $10,000 to sterilize themselves.

It's the smart idea. Subsidize the "reversible vasectomies" for low income only. It would still require a war chest of organizational funding under the banner of liberal/progressive policy. Sanger did a lot of that work already and jewcucks nearly destroyed it.

She'll be vindicated in more ways than one.

If half the biblical RINO-right weren't so retarded, they'd support her.

Pic related is propaganda (((the right))) currently uses against her incredible feat of embedding anti-dysgenics practices into 1st-2nd-wave feminism.

Being a healthcare worker is a massive red pill. I'm shocked that anyone who works with urban clientele can remain liberal
>Black people come into ER for pregnancy tests
>Tell them to get one from the store
>"nah dat shit ain't rite"
>Attempt to kick them out
>They suddenly complain of abdominal pain
>"I think I'm preggers so u got to gibbs me an ultrasound now :)"
Every god damn niggeress ever. Hospital costs wouldn't be so fucking outrageous if we didn't have people treating hospitals like their primary care or like hotels

I've been pro-choice ever since black lives matter became a thing, the last thing the world needs at this point is more nonwhite babies that nobody wants to raise and just drain our tax dollars for all of eternity (18 years for them, 18 more for each of their 10 nigger kids, then 18 more for each of their 10 kids and on and on) Most abortions are killing nonwhite babies so I definitely #StandWithPP

I wouldn't donate money to them though since they get federal funds to perform abortions and use the donations to get democrat politicians elected. The best way to help would be posting tweets about how dead black and brown babies are a good thing under the #IStandWithPP hashtag

I've always been right wing, but used to believe in (((civic nationalism))) before I got to working in health care 6 years ago. now the only non-whites that should be allowed to come here are top tier slants who already know English and won't water down any labor market for Americans

Medical anons need to drop redpill confessional articles like those lawyers did.
>1/2

>2/2

They also pull that shit with common ailments when they come in so Medicaid will pick up their tab for Tylenol, mucinex, over the counter shit that whites just go pay $10 to get rather than pay for the doctor. of course, they don't pay for anything, and are cheap enough to spend 4 hours between going to the doctor then going to the pharmacy to save $5-10

someday soon, user. I've got plenty of stories. chimp outs to pregnancy baby mama shit to stds and wired vagina shit.... no joke, almost always a sheboon or harambe

who are you?

Good. Start documenting happenings privately so you can keep it all in memory.

Yes, they're most likely marked as "white."

There is reversible methods.

I think we should offer to pay the cost of reversible procedures to anyone of child bearing age t9 get the procedure. It's a responsible decision for irresponsible people and an irresponsible decision for responsible people.

Let druggies blow it on a few wicked parties, let them cut themselves out of the gene pool

>liberals would donate in droves

no they wouldn't.

they know full well that fewer children = fewer gibs

I am the average American who's educated, well paid, and we'll experienced. I've been in the military, been to 18 countries, made love on 4 continents, dated every race, been down the bottle and back, struggled with aspy awkward high school years of being friend zoned and neglected, followed by growing up quick and maturing in the military, late bloomer who had no problem getting pussy but realized degeneracy is shit and society is falling apart and I need to do something about it. then I found Sup Forums. sure there's alot of bullshit. but when I start threads I try to yea have fun but be productive and find solutions. I try to connect and share ideas to make this world a safer, better place. I'm their worst nightmare, because my life experience backs up our beliefs and goals. I've argued with so many people about, for example, Islam. I saw gays getting beat for no reason in the middle East, women getting slapped, whores being killed.... and they can t refute me. they've never left the us or Canada. I have. I've been there. I don't believe what I do because of the facts or stats. sure they help. sure they're true. my red pill baptism occurred from difficult and uncomfortable and sometimes dangerous life experiences. I'm sensible, realistic, and intelligent. Like Agent Smith of the Matrix, I'm the cross breed of liberal programming and idealism that was smashed by real life struggle. but I'm no cross breed, all white though. anyways. no dramatic finish. lost my steam.

this is why i can became pro choice again.

we would have to keep it away from the pol name. But we could play the "woman of color have less abortion access" angle.

virtue signaling with their wallets. it's like they're paying for even more gibs on top of what their taxes do. we would just need to accuse them of racism for not wanting to help blacks have more effective family planning and a better life balance and quality of life from having less kids.
Blame white people for them having larger families, because we're privileged we have smaller families, if they ever want to advance economically they need less kids, and they need our help with subsidized and free sterelizations. in theory they're reversible, we can sell it on that. hey sure he's 19 but let's snip him, he can get it reversed when he wants kids. in theory he can but I believe they only become fertile again something like 50-60% of the time, meaning we can sterilize many of them permanently, even if they decide they want kids later.

shit, realize my ip changed. lost my op tag.

now if only you people would research the link between prosperity and birth rate.

Just quit being corporate welfare austerity warriors and get behind a #BasicIncome. Suddenly everything you hate gets the volume on it turned down.

But no. Facts don't matter. Keep being retarded right wing robots too stupid to know who the real enemy is.

bump

>right wing Christcuck
Do you think Jesus would be ok with the way you're talking and what you're talking about?

pay a nigger to sing a rap song about how nice it is

it was only banter until user considered the angle about voluntary sterilization, selling it as empowering, independence, more money, etc.
as we say in medicine, an ounce of prevention is worth more than a pound of cure

We could try to meme up support for medicaid covered sterilization for low income, and ethnic minority women.
nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMp1313325#t=article