How can we redpill ANIMALS to help us in our racial struggle? I'm thinking we should teach dogs and cats...

How can we redpill ANIMALS to help us in our racial struggle? I'm thinking we should teach dogs and cats, as well as wild animals like squirrels, mice, rats and birds, to hate and attack ethnic minorities. No matter how much nigs and spics breed, smaller pests will always outbreed them, and we need to use this to our advantage.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/10758354/White-wing-supremacist-swan-attacks-foreign-students.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I am at least using this concept for a story in which an evil jew - like race destroys the divine, nature- loving white-like race, so as a last deadman's switch act of revenge they employ nature to turn hostile from every corner against the evil race.

Dude have you not seen how most animals, especially dogs, react around niggers? They're far more redpilled than us.

>take doggo
>give doll that looks like nigger
>tell him to bite it
>give him treat if he does
>slowly increase the size and how realistic the doll is
>doggo will learn that biting niggers means treat
>repeat over and over
>?
>profit

Sounds good post it to /pol an /an when done

This is my 3 doggos' default setting.
(I fixed them so they dont bork at white cops or mailmen though)... They'll bork at niggers regardless of what they're wearing... It's the smell... And lack of human soul.

Honey you are so racist I can't even start

Use instrumental Pavlovian conditioning to teach ravens to bring you weave, kippahs, bling, hijab fabric, etc. Then it will be Birds: Electric Day of the Beak Bugaloo

>training crows to snatch yarmulkes

top kek

pretty sure dogs can be trained to go after non-whites, I've heard of it before

We have swans that are already doing RWDS duties. So I guess its possible.

telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/10758354/White-wing-supremacist-swan-attacks-foreign-students.html

There's an old busker dude in my town. Give him shekels occasionally, dogs happy af. I've noticed every time muzzies walk past he's watching them, sometimes growling softly in his throat.

Aside from vanity dogs, dogs hate minorities. They're a white man's best friend.

Animals hate white people.

Wrong picture.

Start planting bed bugs in black homes in the hood.

My buddy had a dog he trained to hate nigs. It was so funny because a nog would come over with other people and the dog would growl and bark constantly.

They already got crabs.

Fuck off back to redddit nigger.

God save the Queen's swans!

Lol say this on a spanish movie called torrente.