Germans left Germany. Why ?

Germans left Germany. Why ?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=7fe_1500156801
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

All my German blood came over because of the Märzrevolution. They were catholic and pro-democracy in areas where being Prussian was a better idea.

What a poorly done map.

Never realized how many krauts are in our country.

Old and debunked
Sage'd

>All the micks in the south
Oh dear

Fear of religious persecution as in and the prospect of land ownership drew a lot of people, and a lot also came with the various armies that fought in North America over time, what with our long history as mercenaries.

Look at these German schools:

liveleak.com/view?i=7fe_1500156801

How do you expect children to learn in such conditions?

Its quite interesting.First all the scum criminals and low life flocked to America.But then in 1847/48 it changed since in Germany there was a nationalist revolution of german nationalist which tried to change the German quadriolion states and form them into one country.Ruler should be the Prussian king.He declined since he was related too half of the other minor kings he would decrown.The Revolution failed and a lot of Germans who werelost all their hope of ever creating a german state left for America since it promised Democazy and not a Monarchy which the now heavily disliked.

fake and gay

k. better one.

I remember many came here to avoid Prussian drafts.

Turkish invasion. Wink wink.

I like how the spics get a New World flag and not a European Spanish Flag.

You got to be a rape baby to get one of those?

Also the find a phone book from the "German" areas that is not Pennsylvania. More English names then German.

Your map is shit

Expect more of us to come.

The german population (in Germany) will be a minority among the 18-35 year olds in just a few years. The majority in this age group will be muslim.

Most germans are law abiding people with incredible work ethics. You could improve your country with german immigration.

Remember me, user. It will happen.

Also debunked
sag'd

Come in please, boost white numbers, bring me your women

relax you're gonna be fine

the refugee problem is a temporary glitch in the system.

Don't tell him that

napoleon

Midwest Reich when?

Hello fellow anglo.

Utah not only has the most Anglos it also have the most Danish people.