Why do these slavs want to be Scandinavian?

Why do these slavs want to be Scandinavian?
They are basically the FYROM of Northeastern Europe

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qHzqDLpPhGQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Scandinavia is the greatest place on the face of the planet. I want to be part of it, too.

They were cucked by Russia all over their history an Poland even cucked Lithuania a bit so they wont to reject reality they are mostly slavs. Today they ara all wannabe nordic

I think Estonians are the only ones who are wannabe nords.

Lithuanians want to fire lazers everywhere and Latvians want to kill themselves.

We know that for a European country we are shit but nobody in Baltics wants to be Scandinavian except for few delusional larping Estonians.

I'd sell my family to become American.

Also as a bit of an explanation for it. We want to be a "Boring nordic country" not because of "Muh Nor-dick". Its because we are tired from always being afraid of russia fucking us over so a dream of being just too boring to be bothered is kind of an ideal.

I think you mean Republic of Macedonia.

because they're jews

I couldnt be captain sweden even if I tried.

only fyromites call their "country" republic of macedonia

macedonia is a fake name created by bulgarian separatist jews

i need a live in nurse for my mother
how soon can you ship over a spinster female relation?
then we'll work on your visa

Also, fuck Poland.

they call/pronounce it makedonia

At this point, I really don't think anyone in the world wants to be Scandinavian at this point.

Hold up
Did you just call me a jew?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qHzqDLpPhGQ

OK, Ill be your nurse for a while, but after I get my Citizenship AKA American'o, we start investment fund and hopefully , eventually, do what every decent American does, do business.

USA forever.

Because when they were owned by Scandinavia they prospered (mostly) whilst under the rule of Russians they got nothing but Russian immigrants and were left to be undeveloped.
Either way, Estonians are Finnics and Nordics, not Slavs.

Pure coincidence, nothing to see here goy

>american
like these people?

>Why do these slavs want to be Scandinavian?

Because they fucking hate russia, partly because russia has been fucking with them for hundreds of years.

This is why you have an african flag

And this is why you are half muslim ,half india.

DELET DIS

Lithuanians and Latvians aren't Slavic.

And Estonians are Uralic.

Lithuanians and Latvians are great people btw, they come here to work a lot, and they bust their asses.

None of those. Purest Anglo genes.

lee me alone

Balts =/= Slavs

m8 there is a pretty big Lithuanian-American community in the US, you could probably give a local community center a call/email and they would totally help you out, maybe get you a work visa or something, especially if you're skilled. There is one in Baltimore for sure (wouldn't settle in the city though).

faggot

Scandinavians have a good quality of life and their asses always have protection by NATO and USA.
This is a dream for every little irrelevant country on the Earth so why not?

Thank you for welcoming reply. Indeed there is, Chicago community is the biggest out there. My dear grandfather migrated to US long time ago, he worked in oil fields, then transferred to bank. US is great country, with great history. You are always welcome here too.

Ima, don't be mad, but Lithuania is in not good shape, even the countries financials are declining, it has no bright future at all. Think clear.

yes, come to Baltimore for the Eastern European communities, leave because our niggers are quite possibly the worst. Advice: just act like you're Russian Mafia, they don't even know what a Lithuania is. they may complement you on y'all's lithium batteries though. seriously, even the white people are ignorant here.

why so many people want to go the "better" place why not fight for better life where you are. You are no better then a Somali jumping on a bout to Germanistan. You want to do (((business))) ?
Same lazy fuckers in my country sometimes I really think diaspora should be second class citizens where they go.

Hard to do business in a country with a small consumer base with low spending power.

What are you selling? Or you are just chasing that stupid american market that has chromosome named "buying shit I do not need"