What is the best state down south?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13452707
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

strawpoll.me/13452707

If you are going to make a post like this please include "why" questions. Like best economy, best weather, best for raising kids, best schools, least niggers

Puerto rico

best for gun rights

None. You're all niggers in the united shitstains.

South Carolina

Doesn't look like a shitty swamp full of niggers to me.

OK, Florida is not only pushing for open carry but also for the Hearing Protection Act that is going to make suppressors easier to purchase.

None of them

Sc
best state flag, best style of BBQ, and Best All You Can Eat Pancakes joint!

there is no way this is South Carolina

he's trolling

there is a canadian flag on the roof on the left

Why arent one of you political anons running against greg abbott in texas? he is running uncontested...

T E X A S
E
X
A
S

Abbott is based fuck off.

Florida, Texas, or Tennesee

im from shitslyvannia (PA) and I want to move down south

Mississippi is a sun-blasted shithole, Alabama is allright. The communities that are 50/50 white and black are the chillest because only cops and really poor people are butthurt about race.

If you're a white supremacist I hope you get chiggers on your ballsack and between your toes.

Also Guns and Ammo ranked Florida 10th over all in best start for gun owners based on many statistics. The only other Southern states that beat Fl out was Ga and Ky.

This was from 2014

TEJAS
E
J
A
S

Can Maryland join? (except for Washington and blacktimore)

what a tired meme, Texas is cringe, 35 % white and 75 % obese

total 110% population

Carolina style bbq is top tier. But you really have to wake up early in the morning to fuck up any style bbq.

roll tide. faggots

why isn't kentucky included?

they were a border state and did not secede

how is anything you said proof that racism is not correct

Ky aint bad either. Lived there for a short time years ago, seemed pretty nice.

VA here, help we're turning into the North

Texas for sure. Only state that could easily be it's own country.

Northwest Florida isn't terrible.
Stay away from Tallahasee and major population centers and find a smaller town.

Pros: Not very many nogs, decent sense of community, almost nonexistent crime statistics, pretty decent schools, best beaches on earth. and almost no vocal lefty fags over the age of 19.

Cons: a fair amount of white trash, but they larefely stick to their trailer parks when they arent at walmart or the liquor store. Rent is a little high for the usual wages in the area, but if you have a 2 income household you'll do fine.
Also mosquitoes and thousand degree summers.

That could have been true years ago, but do you still feel that way? Aren't a lot of areas turning into cal-exit liberal shitholes?

as a Texan, I have no idea why you fags are voting for us

*largely

>Northwest Florida isn't terrible
Can agree somewhat. I've been here since 2003 one income household since day one. I've had zero issues. Money is good here because cost of living is low.

Texas is like California to other southerners.

OC is a faggy meme

White and Obese aren't mutually exclusive things dumbass

Probably, but it's more to the point that we have representatives that are fighting for gun rights. I see it as ask for the moon now, settle for Pluto. Fight for Mars later.

Yeah its in Columbia. Just go down Harden street a than take a right past cookout

Agreed. I'd like to get myself a can or 2.

>the Texans in this thread

Your state is a shithole.

Texas post best post.

it's not THAT bad...
I blame the califags who come here

North Carolina then Florida. worst is Georgia

What part are you in user?
I'm in Okaloosa, relocating to MO in about a month though.

>what a tired meme, Texas is cringe

THIS

Texas. You can literally open carry swords.

It's not that hard to get a can, used to be you just got a gun trust and skipped all the CLEO bs. The "tax" and 6 month wait is what gets most people. I put mine in a generational gun trust so that even if the Hearing Protection Act doesn't get though, my kids and family are covered. Even tossed one friend on it that I really trust.

You on Eglin? I hunt over there sometimes? I'm north of p-cola

NC. The east coast of VA is ok as well. The rest is shit.

Nah, in Niceville.
After living here almost 25 years, I still have a hard time believing this place is actually called that.

>being a guncuck in 2017

Yeah, no

>Midwestern threads go down to Kansas and Missouri
>Southern threads have Texas and Arkansas

What about myself and my fellow Oklahomies?

>tornados and eccentrics

t. my entire family is from there

No way... That's where the black people live.

Niceville didn't used to be that bad, but I just would travel over there for work and come home. That whole corridor never really planned for the growth that hit it. Hwy 98 sucks from Gulf Breeze to beyond Panama City.

come to upstate new york. plenty of crackers flying confederate flags around (shit, even some non-whites who rep the flag)

I guess that's inevitably what happens when your entire development strategy is "a straight line as far as the universe itself"

Also shoutout to TOPS for best burger.

>Arkansas
I've never known anyone from the south that considered them Southern. Blah blah muh Civil War shit. I just don't see them as being real southerners. (tbqh never really felt that way about Texas either). Nothing against them, just a feeling

Why Georgia? Alabama and Mississippi are infinitely worse.

fuck off, he wasn't asking you.

>Also shoutout to TOPS for best burger.

You sir know your burgers. When working over there I drive out of my way to hit the one In Navarre (think it's considered Navarre). Best burgers you can possibly ever eat. I may road trip over there for one tomorrow. Navarre Beach is nicer than P-cola any ways.

When I visited Tennessee, Arkansas, Alabama and Mississippi, the last 3 all seemed very similar to me in terms of southern rednecks. The Arkansans were a bit different in that they lived in hill-country but overall they seemed very southern.

Texas is not the South. It's Texas.

Oklahoma isn't southern?

We are arguably the most conservative state in the country. Doesn't even have pockets of liberalism yet like Texas (Austin) and other states. OK is solid red, Hillary didn't win even a single county in the last election.

>picking the objectively shitter Carolina
t. North Carolinian

Arizona. Phoenix is a great place to live.

I understand that, I'm just saying as far as the way we were brought up and how we talked about other states Arkansas was never brought up, Texas was kind of seen as it's own little empire.

When are we going to unite Carolinas?

Tennessee, specifically Nashville

t. Californian

Do it. There's one directly across the street from where I work, if God hadn't blessed me with the metabolism of a family of cheetas then I would be the fattest fuck on earth by now.

Do you even need to ask?

This.

Just told the wife we were going to Navarre tomorrow to eat at TOPS, she said there was one in p-cola. As long as I lived here I had know knowledge of this. God bless you user for helping me communicate with my wife who I other wise ignore.

Dude I live in this state. There's not a fucking mountain behind Columbia. Besides Greenville is a much better city.

Doesn't make you Southern, but also doesn't mean we don't like you

Oklahoma is still the most fucked state in the union

whichever one has the lowest % of niggers

>they all have lots of niggers

>Posts under a Confederate flag.
>Really made me think.

Texas will be a blue state within a decade.

Virginia isn't southern anymore, fuck outta nigger

swamp nigger fuck off

No spic. That's an "X", "Ecks"

You can leave the state, fag.
No.

We must build a wall between us and Maryland, D.C. Its the only way....

If you avoid Houston, Dallas, Austin, and S.A., the rest of the state is good.

Texasfag here, can we deport all Californians to Tennessee? We need to convince them that it is better

Arkansan here!

If you avoid the eastern side of Arkansas in its entirety, then it ain't too bad.

Northwest is full of gorgeous mountains, lots of nature to explore and a lot of big businesses. Sadly, it's also the most liberal part of the state.

Southwest, where I'm from, is mainly flatlands, some mountains but mainly large expanses of trees that make it perfect for hunting deer, ducks, hogs, etc...A lot of friendly rednecks that'll weave through the most unnoticed backroads to find the perfect drinking spot.

But yeah, eastern side? 100% niggers. It's not even funny. Pine Bluff is our equivalent of Detroit.

Says the state that voted a nigger in 2008.

Virginia would be, if all of the DC overflow wasn't fucking that place up. So, North Carolina (for now).

Virginia has always been the best. We are the king state of the south.

You clearly haven't spent much time in Virginia. Anything outside of DC/eastern shore is very southern.

Politically the Dems are finally regaining some power. Remember, we've dominated the state for most of its history.

Oklahoma is part of Texas.

nah cher, you just jealous of the Cajun master race

>Best state
>South
pick one