HAPPENING CHINA INTRODUCES PHYSICAL GOLD TRADE WITH RUSSIA

reuters.com/article/us-usa-china-trade-idUSKBN1A109V
"Russia's biggest bank Sberbank said on Thursday its Swiss subsidiary had begun trading physical gold on the Shanghai Gold Exchange.

Sberbank was granted international membership of the Shanghai exchange in September last year and in July completed a pilot transaction with 200 kg of gold kilobars sold to local financial institutions, the bank said."

thefreethoughtproject.com/russia-china-petrodollar-gold/

the end of the petro dollar is coming PREPARE YOURSELVES

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias
activistpost.com/2017/07/russia-china-declare-war-us-petrodollar-prepare-exclusive-trade-gold.html
youtube.com/watch?v=BBoBACMKzZQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why is this a happening?

i guess slide threads are outnumbering real threads

because china and russia introduced a physical gold system not a dollar trade system, this will make the petro dollar near completely useless because russia and china, want out of the petro dollar trade because of us constantly war mongering and make the world unpeaceful which might lead to war and other shitty things to come.

Do you even recognize the person in that image?

bump for a real pol thread.

nu pol sucks

so the nuclear holocaust finally arrived ?

Wouldn't Russia hurt their own economy by doing that? They have a lot more oil than they have gold.

> implying

Good.

Rothschilds will be pissed but do they really want their kids to die..? The main kikes are all old as shit so this could lead to the final happening if they go apeshit..
Maybe their power aren't that great in terms of "Yesh, shend the nukes, yesh, yesh I inschisht" and the goyim generals will refuse their call.

How will this affect other currencies worldwide?

He would make a good president.

Will this cause hyperinflation?

china introduced a world bank for you guys already, it just needs the final knock to make it happen. You guys already jumped into the ttip with them if im correct, also no russia has a fuck load of oil gold and diamonds, probably alot more hidden oil then ourselves they also have the saudis and iran along with other nations.

you have to consider that the main power of the us the Petro Dollar is. Without that they will loose alot of control over the oil trading states, they loose money for the millitary which will led to the collapse of their clobal power.
The thing is it`s not just China and russia cause the others will follow and thats is serius(when its happens we have to wait and see).

The inflation already happened in 2008 when the Fed printed over $16 trillion and in 2012+ when the Fed picked up the slack when China stopped buying US bonds.
All that is left is the RECKONING

This is a big moment.

If you don't understand, the giant anti-Russia narrative that's been spun nonstop in America is exactly because of the big Bank's fear of Russia and China not playing nice with the current big banks.

If Russia and China do this and damage the US dollar, the dollar will fall, and it will bring down every economy in the world with it, especially the US economy.
THEY want us to go to war over this, to protect their power, and if we don't comply, it's our livelihoods.

that would literally tank the global economy

this is what the chinese and russians want a global shift change in currency because of our war mongering,

as long as there are humans, you won't be hungry ;)

How does this affect the petrodollar if it doesn't affect the Saudis?

wtf I want to go to war with china and now

*lose
also:
*lose

We're not the engine of the global economy; we're the caboose.

because noone wants to trade the petro dollar anymore, the rich that rule the dollar dont know how to talk with people, they just think we blow up shit is our game and if noone likes it fuck off, you cant just make other nations comply by blowing up and threatening world war 2 is over, the saudis will just trade with russia instead of the us just to make us shut up and never come back the saudis are fucking tired, non stop war and other shit is over.

I got enough xanax stocked for life.

If i have to eat people, im eating a bar of xanax and going into wildman mode everyday forever

The end will sure be interesting

Yes, the generals just have to wait and be resolute. If they start nuclear war it gotta be soon else their cards should collapse if chinks and RuSub have had enough.
American military have no trust in the kikes no more so I'm more scared of europe starting something, bongs and krauts are far more brainwashed and in general it seems like the kikes want europe to burn due to better mud-logistics and london served it's cause for a financial hub already.

tthese fuckers sneaked ttip behind our backs.
There where some people marching against ttip so the politicans bow bag and stoped talking about it.
there was a supermarket near me who started renovating like a year ago. A couple weeks ago it opened again. It is pretty big now but was caught my eyes was that some items i never saw in stores here. foreign brands and other stuff. I told that a friend of me and he said
>It is cause of ttip
>but i thought ttip got dismissed?
>nah they agreed on it
>What??? but there was no news in the media, no where?
>Media? dude how old are you?
These bastards

We're fucked. While our money barely buys toilet paper russia and china will buy our country,

WW3 to preserve the petroldollar.

they put thousands of spies in our country along with not buying bonds destablized us, and chinas giant schemes and fake economic notes make them richer then the middle east. I wouldnt doubt china will scheme to buy our country like they did with famous us brands. Everyones so distracted and retarded with stupid shit like refugees and mexicans that they will cheer not giving a shit if china buys us out

posting in potential world conflict thread

Trump will smoothe everything over. Not happening

Kek, Putin cucked Donald. 5d russian chess.

>that day Trump literally saves the human race

hlep

My bets are this. With the Trump crew in power, the US should be the economic engine of a new era.

And you know why Germany has become the shithole it now is. Enjoy your chuckle.

Damn and we are all out of gold

: (

also this

you sold them your fucking gold, you had one of the biggest gold reserves of the world and you handed it to china. Dont blame yourself blame tradeu

Checked and kekked.

People are going to be so pissed off with the combination of political and economic events and a potentially rapid cooling off of the climate. We might see the abolishment of the Fed and different regions of the US essentially going their own way. Probably have some sort of trade and defense pack or just the Constitution with a completely unfunded and hamstrung federal government.

Why waste manpower when you can go full nu-iron age spartan slaver warlords and use them to farm, trade and raid instead of psycho loner innawood cannibal.

Why would Saudis trade with Russia? Russia needs energy independence, not Saudi Oil.
Only thing I can see is that Trump wants this war to end, and seems to be giving the region's leaders some good indication that it will. That means the USD is in good hands with the Saudis, and Russia will be stuck exactly where they are, which forces them to make meaningless trades with China until another player steps in.

If you think Trump is some kind of magician you're delusional.

The rest of the world has had the U.S. boot on their throat since Nixon untied our currency from gold and forced them to use U.S. currency to purchase oil. Breaking away from the petro dollar would change the entire global economy. It would be a death sentence to U.S. hegemony but great for the rest of the world.

This doesn't change anything at all, and soon you'll see why.

ohhh shit

Yes. Youre right. We should have elected Hellary for this very occasion

Die, krautcuck

Finaly WW3 when?!

I'm a rolling thunder, a pouring rain

I'm coming on like a hurricane

My lightning's flashing across the sky

You're only young but you're gonna die

Surely there is a reason why this is happening right? There are people who will massively profit from this.

Maybe, Trump was pushing more anti-China rhetoric during the election and immediately after than people here understood. I mean that Sup Forums was angry he was doing it and not focusing on illegal central American immigrants. We are getting decimated by China economically, and this gold thing could end up as a looming threat on the horizon

I don't care if the US is the premier power, in fact I wish it were just a powerful country among other (European) powers. It'd be better for us culturally and for huge swaths of our country to be more isolated

A reserve currency as a gold standard would be the end of the US hegemony and the destruction of globalist finance, which is dependent on fiat currency in principle to remain in power. It would be a strange outcome, as the US would be effectively forced to become economically productive rather than militarily dominant. Then again, a gold standard would also hurt China because China's economy also benefits from fiat due to inflation. So the Chinese would be restricted but those restrictions would take down the West.

Waging war to end a gold standard global reserve currency would be Hitler-tier levels of aggression. It would require the US to engage in such an act of belligerence, that IDK if it's feasible to fight over an issue like this. It would have to be fought over false pretenses.

you're just digging yourself into a whole and it's really sad that you think russia will lend a hand.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias

I've been thinking it's weird we can't undo China. Modern China is a permanent change, they won't go back to live in huts and grow rice.

Where was Mongolia and some wild lands over there is now a new "Germany", a country that imitates a European-like superpower.

the problem is both are run by jews.

activistpost.com/2017/07/russia-china-declare-war-us-petrodollar-prepare-exclusive-trade-gold.html

Petrodollars are called dollars that are recycled true Saudi Oil sale's, via purchases of US GOV bonds , most of these bonds even trough fire sale would be still purchased by western societies, such as Germany or even Japan, so this doesn't change anything at all. US can absorb around ~6 Trillion bonds fire sale. So absolutely, nothing changes.

ww3?
>WW3.

And Putin too, right?

Fuck off

THIS

What a time to be alive.

yellow peril

this has been something that has been anticipated since the 19th century at least. That China, a massive and relatively homogeneous and historically centralized state is only held down by its own divisions and backwardness. Now it has its shit together and knows how to play the game; and has fewer reservations in many regards than Westerners

>petrodollar
>yAUn

Why not both?

>And Putin too, right?

Newfag. Putin is hated by the jews for throwing them out when he came to power

everyones been selling bonds like wild fire, billions upon billions of bonds being sold and sent back. Noone wants the petro dollar corruption, also the european union is way to poor to even buy that many bonds anymore because of funding the muslim brother hood, making a islamic caliphate this will be used later to make sure europe gets into the new trade deals and game.

It's more complicated than this. The problem isn't necessarily that the US bonds won't be able to be sold. The problem is that globalists in charge of the US believe that they can sell an unlimited amount of US bonds to support Great Society programs that the Democrats need in order to get elected. So as the cost of healthcare and education rises, the entitlement programs will require more and more bonds to be sold, until the interest rate of bonds rises up to a level where it becomes unsustainable to sell bonds.

If the US was rational, it would say, "alright, we'll have to cut back a bit and raise taxes since there is a new reserve currency to challenge us." Globalists however aren't rational, and truly believe there is an inexhaustible amount of wealth to support their agenda.

Random question I need advice on. I've recently discovered my property is absolutely loaded with gold.

I don't know shit about it though. Let's say I'm able to extract 100 OZ. Of gold from my property. What the hell do I do with it all?

Pic related, about how much gold is in 1 square meter in my yard. I have several acres.

Was being sarcastic...

youtube.com/watch?v=BBoBACMKzZQ

This channel does a good job of exposing our fraudulent monetary/financial system.

Sure you were, were you also merely pretending to be retarded?

trump is not a problem im positive he can sort this out
i think he ll end up like kennedy if lords wont be satisfied and blame russia for it or sth like that

collect it all and wait for gold prices to peak. Sup Forums isn't the best place to ask this question btw

It would require us to transition into an Empire.

Connect the dots lads

>quads of shame

Yes, but it seems you aren't

>more quads of shame
(not that I think we have any, either)

Alaska

Jesus Christ user. Pan (or spiral machine) it all out and horde that shit. Also keep your lips sealed!

The Globalists aren't capable of transitioning the US into an Empire/Dictatorship. For god's sake, their primary opposition to their regimes is the fucking military. They are so desperate to maintain their grip on coercion, globalists are apparently banking on hypnosis to secure support of the military. If the US were to go under an Empire, it would likely be that the right-wing turns the US into an Empire, rather than the Left.

Go look up what Hitler, Saddam and Gadafi have in common........

Translation for the weak minded.
Remember,when the globalists started in Britain?
Then they moved on to Germany,following the wealth?
As they moved on to the US after that?
500:1 that they are moving to China next and abandon the US.

Need a hand up there?

Ya but we're really good at that

I posted this on /out/ first and they told me I was trolling. I assume I have to melt in down into bars or some shit but then I don't know where to sell them or if I even should.

I just don't see the economy getting so bad that gold is traded at stores as currency but I'd hate to exchange it for a worthless paper currency.

jew lawyers are already on their way, soon they will buy your land or kill your first born if you refuse

croatia sold its golds reservs in early 2000s cuz (((mmf))) advice

They probably couldn't have chosen a worse time to dump their Gold reserves. Gold exited its secular bear market in December 2015 and started the next leg of the bull market which will likely take the price up to levels which people really won't comprehend - I truly believe we will see $10000/oz within a couple of years when the next stage of the financial crisis hits; all because of pic related.

Can't wait for the new fraud-backed monetary system to replace the old fraud-backed monetary system. Mmmmmmm, sleepy.

Yes, indeed, some of your points are true. And indeed, your argument about increasing interest rates is valid, to some extent. That's why such monetary policy is chosen, to keep rates low and not incur external expenses so that credit rating is diminished.

US healthcare problems are big, although expenses can be lowered and deficit spending reduced, that's exactly what US should be doing, if they maintain AAA credit rating, China (Which already is bubble to some extend) won't bother it for a while. Raising taxes isn't that 'easy' to do, it can cause a lot of internal conflicts, which US seems to target via 'Russian aggression' stuff.

Chill, It will work out well in the end for US. You'll see.

Same here.

All gold reserves sold in 1997 at record low world prices by a globalist ((free market)) government on the advice of the ((IMF)).

The war would be too aggressive. We wouldn't have the moral high ground, it would be like Iraqi Freedom 3.0. A very bad casus beli.

gold will always be worth something. I dont know ive sold gold at pawn shops before but thats dumb. you are just selling it to a middle man if you pawn it. You have to find whoever melts it down for money. Find all you can. put it in a safe space and search the internet for buyers

The UK did the same, most people don't realise it was actually part of a coordinated manipulation by the IMF and developed governments to keep the price of Gold down. Of course, like every other attempt to manipulate Gold prices, it failed in the end and Gold had a monumental run from 2000 onwards.

KHAAAAAAAAAAAN

Same in the UK for all practical purposes.

God damned jews were buying I bet

Anything related to IMF and WB is almost always a Buy or Sell.