Redpilled Waifu

How does one go about meeting a fully redpilled 1488 gf? Apparently there's a ton of them in V4 and Ukraine but I only speak English. Would a mail-order bride or marriage agency work or would it be worth it to vacation with my normie bros and see if I can meet one in person somewhere?

redpilled?
>tatoos on face
>so much makeup
>fake eyebrows

She looks more like an antifa than anything
Fucking punk ass

This is not what a 1488 gf looks like, OP

You don't meet a redpilled girl. Girls are stupid when it comes to complex matters like politics. You redpill her yourself

>APPARENTLY

That's Mark Collett's bird

shes the equivalent to those fat bald cunts with nazi tattoos all over their body. Hitler would be proud.

So much this. Women literally alter their brain structure towards your DNA when you cum inside them (look it up), they will adopt your worldview if you are Alfa enough

> necktattoo
> facetattoo
> fake eyebrows
> fake blonde
> shiton of makeup

DROPPED

>tattooed whore

I'm sure she's got real conviction and isn't a dumb follower at all.

She's probably selling clothing, you morons. Or she's the look-at-me nashie version of MoldyLocks

>redpilled
>prostitute
kindly gas yourself

>wants a "fully redpilled 1488 gf"
>posts a whore

kill yourself

1488 women are notorious for objectifying and fetishizing black men. They just don't have kids with them but they are almost always coal burners.

you made that up

every true neo-nazi in slavic countries sticks to purity of slavic blood so i 'm not sure that you can find somebody.

KKK waifu

I claim she's red pilled

Redpilled women?

Haha, next joke please.

Women can't comprehend anything like men can.

Gotta agree with the Frog on this one. That bitch looks like trash and I wouldn't want her raising my kids. It's more the makeup than the tattoos that is putting me off though, looks like a leftist.

That's a trad catholic waifu from Spain you cunt

She's just my type. You faggots against tattoos are faggots

by the way. You dont find red pilled women. they dont really exist. You just make them agree with you. they'll give in if you're not a fag

/thread. Get yourself a young virgin girl, 13 or less, and become like her second father, teaching her in the ways of the redpill.

Kek, if the white race is relying on white men not being faggot pussies you guys are doomed. Your just like the asian boys, your women don't respect you because even your chads are pussies.

we'll see. White have been through worse if you know our history. Hopefully Gen Z will gas you Pedro. Maybe not though. Things are changing and all the cherry picked fem boi's wont help you