Why do leftists try to emulate a male-ish look, while denouncing male-ish ideals?

why do leftists try to emulate a male-ish look, while denouncing male-ish ideals?

you literally never see a guy like that with an attractive woman, ever

Because they are homosexuals

being conservative has nothing to do with having a beard.

Irony.

It kind of annoys me our movement doesn't have a look and we all look normal. Especially now, I just want to show my proud kekistani heritage and shit leftists by existing. Ultimately, their biggest gripe with us is that we exist.

because they're faggots

Because Hipsterism and Islam.

You're all salty as fuck because you cannot grow a glorious beard because of your shitty basement-cave-dwelling genetics. Kill yourselves, scum of the earth.

honestly I kind like that. Sup Forums being formed by redpilled goys from all walks and all styles.

like is funny to me watch a skater boy next to some guy in social clothing.

Because they want to associate masculine appearance with feminine behavior. Leftism is basically just about subverting traditional societal norms.

hey fellow pede!

what we kekistanis like to do is

dye our hair green! this shows our poewr levels XD

also

buy some kekistani merch! xD ;P stuff like

the flag, tshirts, some stickers from redbubble :D

go get 'em, fellow pede XDD

(upvote)

Nice projection, you virgin loser.

Rather not. Actually extensively rather not.
If I wanted to wear my McBand shirt, er I'm sorry, political/ideological affiliation paraphernalia, I'll just go back to high school.
I'm sure the emogothprepgeeknerdjock cultures will gladly show my 30 year self the ways of expression and learning who I am inside.

Thanks for le kind gold kind stralgler

why do leftists try to emulate funny-ish posts?while denouncing funny-ish ideals?

> kekistani

> Being this cringey.

And what's a male idea?

Because to me, being a male is about living life according to your own principles, holding fast to them, and not giving a fuck about others who try to change you.

Men can be Democrats, Men can be Republicans, but what men should never be is disloyal to each other. Stop trying to act like only "real men" (a term literally only women use) vote for Trump, or any Man who voted for Hillary is a "nu-male".

Men are Men as long as Men are strong and free and willing to keep themselves that way.

Hipsterism. The authentic warped into the inauthentic, in the name of 'irony'.

Conformist non-conformism.

They're substituting the image of masculinity for the real thing. That's why Romans shaved their faces - they didn't need to overcompensate.

>And what's a male idea?
>Because to me, being a male is about living life according to your own principles, holding fast to them, and not giving a fuck about others who try to change you.
That's a male idea.

and anyway, there's very distinct Kekistani fashion

There are a number of ways to express your masculinity. Nurturing a positive relationship with a woman is one way, brutish aggressive shitposting online is another. The former gets you laid on the reg tho, user.

;^}

Having a beard today, it's the new edgy cuck, hippie style of the west... every beard guy i see here are one of those cucks, pseudo fashion slaves.

Except he's not wrong. Women can smell the estrogen and thirst on them from a thousand yards.

I guess they find it much more acceptable to getting fucked in the ass by their girlfriend's strap-on if they have a bushy beard and look like a weak lumberjack.
>"B-B-B-BUT I AM A MAN! R-r-right?"

Heh

Kekistan is meant to be cringey but I wasn't lying about existence being their main offence because they are bigots motivated by resentment. You could say just looking nice as a white man works and being unafraid to smile at girls (they really hate seeing impressive men get laid, it's the same emotion that makes us hate Chads), but it's not enough. Sometimes, I want them to know I'm a helicopter fantasising libertarian. I want them to spergout and screech in public as I drop libertarian pills.

But alas this in itself is not libertarian, identity politics is anti libertarian.

Oh yes, having a beard is this totally new and edgy thing, and not what your face does naturally.

>Strong
>Free
>Male
>Willing to keep themselves that way
>Intelligent enough to keep themselves that way
>Democrat
>Leftist

>I like bad things I claim are bad but I like, because look how witty I seem to be for liking bad things.
>Truly I am unique and interesting.

yo, please keep posting, you're really keeping people bad people down because they have to read your inane bullshit all day.

faggot

They pretty much do whatever women want. Their carefully manicured image is to appease them so they can weasel their way into their pants.

Because they don't really stand for anything.

bahahaha that makes no sense.
Voting for the wealth redistribution party is very unmanly. It is voting against your fellow man. It is an act of Force against your fellow man.
And it is not force attempting to mold the man. Voting for a democrat is giving authority to the government to rob your fellow man.

I disagree. That's not a man at all.

Shut the fuck up and go live in Antarctica

this is a shill thread, if you cant figure that out you belong on reddit

Having those big beards today here in western europe is edgy stuff.... like in the 90's having no beard and your hair up

hey man that's eric bandholz, he's not lefty at all, as a matter of fact he's like 6'7" and has a couple of blonde/blue eyed kids

Only complete faggots say shit like "glorious beard." I mean what is that? You should change your flag to a rainbow.

The correct answer is because it emits a sense of old-fashioned working class vigor, like a lumberjack, or farmer, which leftist hipsters strive to create the image of

There is nothing more "down to earth", more "organic", more "communal", than a member of the working class

This juxtaposes the reality that they are limp-wristed numales with a liberal arts degree, who've never had a hard days work in their life. The spirit of the old-fashioned entwined with modernism. Irony achieved

The delusion comes from the fact that this image they strive for were held by racist, nationalistic god-fearing, uncucked white men who could disown them

Cuz they can't compete. So they destroy the ideal. Kinda like Cain and Abel

Because they were a bunch of hipster fags before they got into politics

>our movement
>kekistani heritage

you don't need a particular look you need to get a life