imgur.com/a/TcJPO
>E Ghouta Jul 8
i.imgur.com/FrqMjam
>DeZ Jun 10
i.imgur.com/erzKYcC

Developments Jul 15
>Ru De-escalation zone observers arrive in Daraa
*Israel rejects ceasefire in Syria, says it empowers Iran
>Raqqa: Tigers captured E Zamla, Al-Fahdeh villages, and Zamla, Khalaa oil fields
>Rebel fighters in east Damascus begin defecting to the Syrian Army
*200 US soldiers arrive in Raqqa City
>SAA is less than 13kms to Sukhnah
>Raqqa CS: Syrian Army control Waheb, Fahdeh, Dubaysan Oil Fields and Shuwayhan Village
>E Ghouta: SAA seized the "Meat Company" in Ain Terma, (around SW al-Kheir Market)
>E Hama: SAA liberates the towns of Zanoubah and Qatteshah
>Tigers liberate Khirbat al Halul and Khadir Oil Fields in Raqqa, reach Tel Abu Kalat
Iraq
>Iraqi forces start operation at the Sy border to clean in Al-Anbar Gov of IS
>PMU would participate in the operation to liberate Hawija
>IS members from Tal Afar separate from ISIS and create own caliphate
Yemen
>Saudi Nahouqah Base in Jizan Region goes up in flames after Houthi attack
>Houthis repel pro-Saudi attack that aimed to capture Anbara and Al-Tabab mountains killing 17

Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/886726256749891585
youtube.com/watch?v=qmLfsEFmqgA
youtu.be/AqHeZUS9_EY?t=3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FUCK ISRAEL

لا إله إلا الله
الله يبارك سوريا

Ebin Shitmap!

xth for kurds must be destroyed

jej
>pic

S O O N
O
O
N

GAINS WHEN

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
WIKIPEDIA, GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER, IT'S BEEN TWO DAYS NOW!!!!

Kek

>#Syria the Unified Military Council of Deir Ezzor will join the Sultan Murad units who are embedded with the operation room of "Huwar Kals"twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/886726256749891585

Never ever ;_____;

Tommorow

serious question people
why is assad winning and gaddaffi lost ?

nice photoshop

YEEEEEES

youtube.com/watch?v=qmLfsEFmqgA

Because nobody backed gaddafi up

medvedev let gadaffi to get fucked, many /sg/ folks can tell you how much i like medvedev

Also, yeah, all 3 of us are newfags probably. Having only been involved in the proto-Sup Forums culture since 2002, and Sup Forums since like 2009, I am obviously a newfag. It takes decades to fully assimilate into our board.

>why is assad winning and gaddaffi lost ?

>including niggers from mauritania because muh ethno state
no thanks

Maybe this answers your question?

Russia's back in the game

>ooga booga where the cowtits at ?

Press f to pay respects

>why is assad winning and gaddaffi lost ?
7 seconds will explain
youtu.be/AqHeZUS9_EY?t=3s

this

b-but they're moors (40% black 30% white)

why tho ?
he a kike shill ?

better than baath and the somali and sudanese no ?

fuck that
even including morocco isn't ok
they have mixed too much with the niggers

Great back, grotesque tits
>tfw it would be normal if she was a cowgirl

>why tho ?
because he is a clinton dog
>he a kike shill ?
absolutely, he is even accused of being a jew

Well hey, atleast they are not kurds

FUCKING FAGGOT NOT IT WILL BE STUCK IN MY HEAD FOR AT LEAST 2 MONTHS

>they have mixed too much with the niggers
What?
We're the most berber population in the maghreb. That's the equivalent of calling Algerians turk rapebabies.

>putin is based
>he allowed a clinton lapdod so close to power
muh 4d cheese or putin is retarded ?

you're fooling no one
i've lived in both places
there are definitely more tanned 3ouazza half breed in your country

The thing is that there is a deep state in Russia formed in the yelstin years, and Putin can't get rid easily of them

I'm open to doing pics of girls with smaller tits if you have any.

>tanned 3ouazza half breed
I'll be honest: I've never seen any in Morocco. Tanned brown berber fuckers from Sahara? Yes, plenty. Actual subsaharian half-breeds? Never.

have you ever met a morrocan?
(sorry morrocan poster;you're ok)

Black moors are different than other subsaharan moors though, they're mixed. Sudanese are different too (in terms of physique and facial structure) but they are too much nigger

These but Qaddafi was also the fire-starter in Putin's eyes. He saw the execution video multiple times and he was so bitter and scarred about the absolute fuckery the West did to a close ally that he fucked with Ukraine and Syria to avoid shit like that happening.

In my personal opinion, I also think Putin is doing this out of atonement to avoid something like that ever happen to an ally again. I think if Qaddafi wasn't murked as fucked up as it was, he would have more reservations. But now he just doesn't give an absolute fuck of what the West thinks and just doesn't want a "friend" getting executed like that.

>better than-
opinion discarded
you don't draw the line by comparing
you set your standard independently

You have a lot of sahrawis in morocco tho

have the airstrike helped that much ?
isn't most of the work due to good land work and coordination of troops instead of airstrike spamming
look at afghanistan
no backing
no airsupport
btfo us soldiers everyday of the week

Since when are sahrawis subsaharians?
>You have a lot of sahrawis in morocco tho
There's like 300 to 350k people living in Western Sahara compared to 32 million Moroccans

Chess dimensions you cannot even wish to comprehend, your brain would fry.

Look up a topographical map of Afghanistan

>Putinist
>with tits
How do I marry her?

will look into that when i got time
thx in advance

Try this one

explain more

Not really nah
Of course the airstrikes helped, gaddafi wasnt expecring them, they all betrayed him, the airstrikes fuck up most of what matters, and the rebels got other kinds of support also

>P-p-pantsu!
I think I'll give her a Russian-and-Confederate-flags treatment.

>tfw tigers are only 62 mi. away from Deir

They aren't but they're dark as fuck
Also thx for Nisrina Sbia

>literally shilling for us to accept mongrels
yeah no we want to preserve the future of our children contrary to you pierre

Just dont post that confederete shit here

Are they even going straight for dez, i doubt it

I ruined it, just for the heck of it

OLIGARCHS

>Russian generals, training, special forces, advisors, equipment, tanks, artillery, morale, showing the world that Assad is off limit.
Without Russia, SAA would still be clashing in Aleppo and DeZ would probably fall.

oooook ooook not mix with them, but Mauritania has potential, we should make it a good nation, they're moors after all

yeh i know but their connection to medvedev?

VEKSELBERG, USMANOV, CHUBAIS, probably others who are under the clinton pocket but these three are the most relevant

can't he pull assassinations like he does to his protesters ?
also
how close to getting rid of the deep state he is ?

when i say 3ouazza i don't mean actual niggers but people that are as tanned as a pajeet or a lightskin pajeet
i wouldn't be surprised if you consider them as ouled el bled since you people have low standards

so putin is helping badassad for muh feelz and not geostrategy ?
dissapointed if true

elaborate if you're not memeing

doesn't SAA have problems inside their ranks with different division having beef ?
wasn't there an army withdrawn for this reason

What are you trying to get at. that the maghreb is some kind of white paradise? Wake the fuck up.

i see. got any links to their connection to him that i can read up on? would be highly appreciated i dont know much about him in these regards.

t. i never set foot in mauritania
anta rak tahdar 3la houweij li ma ta3rafch

BREAKING: US officials claim UAE responsible for hacking Qatar news agency, UAE ambassador in the US denies claims.

It also triggered something that Putin has an almost lifelong fear of since the fall of the Berlin Wall; being lynched by an angry mob. There was some interview and psychoanalysis of him somewhere that discussed how it's always been a recurring fear of his after thinking he was about to be lynched as mobs surrounded the KGB office he was based at in 1989. It's factored in his thinking ever since and made him pay especially close attention preventing and suppressing mass public unrest. Seems to trigger his involvement overseas too,

He could see it starting a fire that spread to every other so-called 'dictatorship' in the world, including his own eventually. He must have seen Gaddafi's fate and pictured himself in the same situation, at the hands of the same Western-orchestrated 'revolution' and decided to try and extinguish it in Syria before it spread any further and claimed any other scalps. It wouldn't surprise me that the main intervention in 2015 came just as ISIS were probably only one more westwards offensive away from taking Damascus after the Palmyra/East Homs/T4 campaign. He could probably picture the inevitable that'd happen after ISIS took the Damascus and had no appetite to see a president appear in an ISIS execution video so acted. Albeit with a helping hand from Soleimani inciting him on to do something before they could mount another offensive.

we need to do some eugenism and purged the people that have nigger blood

im pretty tall but my dick is kinda small.

5D camel polo

>im pretty tall but my dick is kinda small.
>>soc

>so putin is helping badassad for muh feelz and not geostrategy ?
Not saying that, but I'm saying the feels are part of the factors to why he intervened to help Assad.

>A senior diplomat who had served at the US embassy in Moscow under the Obama administration reportedly claimed that "Putin had been appalled by Gaddafi’s fate" to the extent that "Putin had watched a video of Gaddafi’s savage death three times, a video that shows him being sodomised with a bayonet."
>Referring to the U.S. coalition's lobbying efforts for the airstrikes at the U.N., the U.S. diplomat is quoted as saying that a later U.S. intelligence assessment concluded that "Putin blamed himself for letting Gaddafi go, for not playing a strong role behind the scenes" and that the video may have even influenced Putin's decision to support Syrian president Bashar al-Assad during the Syrian civil war since "Putin believed that unless he got engaged Bashar would suffer the same fate – mutilated – and he’d see the destruction of his allies in Syria."

That execution video definitely fucked him up and started something in him

>how close to getting rid of the deep state he is ?
i don't know man, but at least i can say that the arrest of alexey ulyukaev was a big damage to the deep state
the skolkovo project, it was a creation of both vekselberg and medveboy, and it is only sucking russian tax pay

>mfw

Where's Iraq?

is that all? what an anticlimax.

nigga dis aint google

See for why I couldn't do my usual map

there are more bro, you can use jewgle, and search about russian liberal connections with the clinton mafia

The US woke the Russian Bear once again

at least i'm fighting against it
you should welcome it instead of doing infighting like an idlib nigger
>inb4 what are tamazigha

got links to video of gaddafi uncensored?
also quite a shame he decided to act after it was to late instead of stepping up when he saw that it was turning sour for gadaffi

thanks man
you wouldn't happen to have saved post mashups from pol to help me explore further in the subject ?

don't know who you're talking about
got no twitter
link pls

Shame that the bear isnt as strong as it used to be

Top kek. Ebin's having a bad day.

search about the clashes between putin and medvedev after the coup in lybia happened

literally the worst scum on this earth
i'd trade them for sub saharan blackos every time

I make up for it with OC

Going to dinner now

I DON'T CARE THEY'RE MOORS
you've been there?