Why are women so unfunny?

I just do not get it. In any social interaction when a women tells a joke it is just not funny at all. It's a forced sense of humor, usually common jokes that are more used than a thai hooker.

Why is this? Is it genetic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I7izJggqCoA
youtube.com/watch?v=p6IL4r0DXWg
youtube.com/watch?v=4eDxjxVl8S0&t
youtu.be/5m6w7Ee3Sjs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>In any social interaction when a women tells a joke
I see your problem
You do not have a funny mom

Women are trying to make ground in a realm that is not traditionally their own, unfortunatley they are such garbage people that if you dont find them good in any of these roles they blame opression

Women are funny. Get over it

I met a funny girl one time. She was from Australia where bantz are the national sport. Her American girlfriends hated her though

Stop posting this meme-phrase.

>sexual objectification of women is one of the biggest social problems perpetuated by the patriarchy
>so I'm going to wear slave Leia's outfit and mimic fellatio on a lightsaber as part of a """sexy""" photoshoot for GQ, the second owest common denominator when it comes to men's magazines

Yes. Humor was a trait, we as men had to develop trough evolution. Humor is a sign of intelligence, and became a way to show your status as a man of worth to woman.

Because woman don't do shit to be with to man, except being cute, they didn't develop the trait

It's because they have no grasp of the importance of self-deprecation in crafting a likable, comedic image. All female humour is underpinned by an intense desire to make themselves appear superior to everyone else, and it's so poorly hidden that it comes off as obnoxious and tryhard.

I've met a few funny women irl who can incapacitate me with my own laughter. And no I'm not laughing because I want to bang them, the ones I'm talking about are actually pretty damn ugly. They're legitimately funny people

Still though over all there are a lot less funny women out there then men

>GQ, the second owest common denominator
GQ is a common denominator? Why is it that Americans have such a poor grasp of their own language?

>lowest common denominator
>definition :2
>something of small intellectual content designed to appeal to a lowbrow audience; also : such an audience

anyone that thinks women are as funny as men is so far cucked that they cannot be saved. they just arent funny. they understand funny; if they didn't, there would have been no reason for men to evolve to be so much funnier. but they just cant do it. a funny woman is something you only get to encounter maybe once or twice a year

for every middling talented female comic, there are 1000 talented male comics

>1000 talented male comics
name one.

norm macdonald. tasteless plebs will disagree

your flag is disappearing. is this a sign of somekind? sweden is disappearing?

it's cheek skin isn't strong enough to stop the power of that laser sword, it would just burn right through

??????

nvm. must've been a glitch. refreshed and its normal

nigger

Louie C.Kuck

>norm macdonald
Norm is the comedian's comedian.

No reason to be funny. Men are meant to be entertaining, lead the conversation and be funny women are meant to shut their mouths and look good

its hard to take a woman serious in any situation. they are like children. jokes typically require a serious part or semblance of being a topical subject you can relate to, but them being women makes it implausible to take this part of the joke and the follow up just seems forced as its not topic matter a woman has experience with nor which you should realistically expect them to have knowledge about. their jokes end up being extremely childish and uninteresting to men.

I concur.

He is a talented comic who probably will never get his due because of how dark his humor can be.

>Why is this? Is it genetic?

Grils in Australia are mean

saw him once in at a show in CT and he just did an hour and a half of suicide jokes to an audience of uptight middle aged new englanders. was great

humor takes courage and confidence, neither of which women had to have for the last 48 thousand years

Subject/object, m8. GQ itself isn't the lowest common denominator, but presumably it's what they're trying to appeal to. Tänk på vad det betyder inom matematiken, så blir den överförda betydelsen mer klar.
Connection problems. In either case it's almost prophetic.

Most male comics are exclusively comics, which means they have to learn how to read an audience and come up with jokes based on that, or develop a routine in advance but combined with enough ad-libbing that it's flexible.

Many female comics are actors who star in funny movies, which means their jokes are written for them and follow cultural memes of humor, which depending on the actor may be mediocre at best. They try to appeal to a wide audience, but that doesn't work, so they just end up being moderately funny at best.

>COMEDY TOUR DE FORCE
>Sarah Silverman, Tina Fey, Amy Poehler

I think Amy Poehler is the only that has made me slightly chuckle once or twice. Meanwhile Norm McDonald can obliterate my sides with a one-liner he came up with in the middle of a talk-show interview. Fuck even Artie Lange's stupid drunken rambling stories blow these hags out of the water. Very few if any female comedians have the natural personality that makes everything they do funny. Because they never needed it.

>tanks career over OJ

This porker is not as much a slut as she tries to be.

I can change that if she wants.

Not a political issue.

There is a difference between having a sense of humor and being funny.

Women don't need to be funny. They don't have to impress anyone. Every 300lb whale is getting fucked by someone

Because joking is something that men do to test each other. Women aren't meant to be funny because it has no value for them.

same reason left is not funny, they take themselves srsly. For run down on the problem with this see the funnybot episode of southpark

So it's true that Amy looks better with a dick in her mouth

One exception

>Thai hook

She also called out Mike Obama for being a tranny, which was pretty funny.

Humor requires empathy. True empathy requires a person to put themselves in the other persons place and think from their perspective. Women only think about themselves. Thusly they are incapable of greater empathy and inso comedy. They can only be base level providers of empathy. IE aww babies hungry I'll feed you. That is not enough for good comedy. There maybe the occasional outlier, but it is not the norm. Add this jew's sense of entitlement plus lack of empathy for the goyim on top and you get the unfunny whore related. Basically ((she))) is only capable of programmed pantomime. She doesn't understand what or why her jokes are funny or not she only does what ever shock humor gets the most response. She's the rodeo clown or pavlov's dog of comedy. She will never invent something humorous other than her own failure and downfall. None of which will be by her intentional design.

they don't have a biological need to be funny. humor won't secure a proper mate, nor would be a good judge of a mate. it is very biological.

Yeah, and died immediately afterward

Yeah, totally not suspicious whatsoever.

She was 400, 2 be fair

You should listen to Patrice o'neal.
Basically they aren't funny because they don't have to be and when they try to make a social joke they get laughs from morons trying to fuck them.

Genetic and societal.
Genetic in the sense that women's iq's tend to be "standard" as in not super low and not super high. While men tend to bounce everywhere.
We're the same way with mental illness, creates a lot of great artists.
The societal aspect.....women aren't expected to be funny and they don't need to be funny. Plus they lack the confidence and the wildcard aspect to be completely off the wall crazy, which is necessary in good comedy.

I exhaled sharply out of my nose.

I have literally never in my entire life laughed at anything a woman has said.

Is this normal?

>have less synapses per
was your shitty pic written by a woman?

it was just a joke, toughen up princess

Humor is a man's pasttime, like war and hunting.

Female humor:

>I LOVE NIGGER DICK U MAD WHITE BOI?
>MUH VAGINA
>SLUT LIFE LOL

This is now a don't shoot yourself competition
youtube.com/watch?v=p6IL4r0DXWg

>when they try to make a social joke they get laughs from morons trying to fuck them.
I hadn't even considered it but it's probably mostly this.
Think about it, how good of a boxer would you be if every opponent threw their chin at your fist and pretended you KO'd them every time you threw a punch.
You'd never develop, especially compared to people who had to actually fight.

when are you going to get good at it?

Ive read somewhere that being humorous requires a comic to engage in conflict; conflictand tense situations typically make for the best stories where humor can be drawn from; fights, sneaking into places, arrested, ect. Women on average just dont get into these situations and dont have as much of a pool of life experiences to draw from as male comics do.

Creatively funny people tend to be slightly depressed because they see the fucked up bits of the world clearly and think too much too quickly

The funniest women I've heard usually just had bizarre shit happen to them and, well, I've never met a woman who wasn't a pro at talking about herself, so that type of comedy flowed smoothly.

Are women even funny to each other, or do they all secretly find men more funny as well?

>female humor
>it's all just stolen jokes

youtube.com/watch?v=4eDxjxVl8S0&t

I already am, kangaroo nigger

hahahahahaha

They can be, it's just that a lot of the ones that try don't try the right way. There are many different kinds of funny, but women who go for the standard stand-up style they see a lot of men using often don't "get it."

Look at the Sarah Silverman Program. Watch the episode where she thinks she's a lesbian, stirs up a "romance" with a lesbian cop, and then gets grossed out at the pivotal melodramatic moment when the cop goes in for a kiss. You could totally flip that around to be about a guy instead of a girl and it'd be just as funny if it was executed the same way.

>Women are so unfunny
>usually common jokes that are more used than a thai hooker
Are you a woman?

>someone mentions Australian broads can be funny
>some Australian broad takes this seriously and now wont' shut the fuck up and get in the kitchen.
Every.
Fucking.
Time.

Because women don't need to be funny to get dick, whereas the opposite is not true.
It really is that simple user.

lol work out

I second that Amy Poehler remark. Somehow she's famous and funny. Funny women aren't often famous women. I think if you're a legitimately funny woman you're also a fuckup. Google Morgan Murphy, she's hysterical.

I think you're contradicting yourself. Women are actually built to be used by babies. They have to be capable of putting one and only one being above all else, even themselves for a short period of their lives. Perhaps you could be onto something though in that their empathy has to essentially be saved for that child? Women do tend to be more self-centered, but perhaps there is a reason for it, perhaps they could burn themselves out of empathy by the time they have a child. Then again, it's possible that they can truly only sympathize with those they see as infants, or those who are weaker than they. If the latter is true, I'm not sure any of us should want a woman's sympathy, because if you're getting that, good luck getting at her pussy.

Amy Poehler is decent because she has that dry, deadpan kind of humor. She doesn't report to DUDE PUSSY "jokes" like (((Amy Schumer))) and the other kikes.

Came here to post this

Mainly because idiots like the one in your pic are given more media time than the few female comics that are actually funny for some reason. Basically if a male comic starts talking about his dick and sexlife non stop it ain't funny I don't see why people think its different when she talks about it

true. joan rivers is kekworthy

She was a funny jew. Its a shame she died

jesus.

The truth is that there are a lot of funny women.

But ever since the feminism bullshit went mainstream, anytime a woman sucks at being funny, she and her marketing team blame muh-soggy-knee.

The prime example is the Ghostbusters remake, which was shit from the get-go, and they blamed its total failure on 'all the women-hating white male nerds' who were made that they remade Ghostbusters.

OY to the VEY

shameless

Margaret Cho used to be amusing but she's moreso an unbalanced lunatic than Schumer. youtu.be/5m6w7Ee3Sjs

MUH VAGINA

It's because men developed it as a coping mechanism for dealing with life and then it became a tool for relating with one another, and then it became a way to charm someone. Ultimately, it was borne out of necessity. Men with decent T levels are naturally more aware and able to be self-deprecating. Self deprecation is very key to good humor.

Did women have to develop this coping mechanism? Nope. Are women known for being self-aware? Nope. Are women known for being self-deprecating? Nope. Are women known for trying to relate on a level other than emotionally, usually? Nope. They haven't experienced the selective pressures we have and vice versa.

>a nigga
neck yourself with that ghetto tier garbage

you can't even blame women; from their perspective, they do shit, people react, say they love it, shower you with attention. how can you even know that the joke isn't funny? you keep making unfunny jokes and betas still laugh at them, how could you ever know you're a boring thot? until chad comes over and negs the shit out of you, at which point your brain puts you into a validation-craving mess of nerves till the the adulation you're used to is supplied. he manipulates you in this state into debasing the shit out of yourself which you do in a torrent of emotions and validation seeking weakness.

honestly, I pity women.

I'm a woman with a good sense of humor, but by "good" I mostly mean weird and dark. Women generally aren't dark enough or smart enough to be funny. Most women think that being loud = being funny. A lot of women can recognize good humor, but few can generate it themselves.

Women have
>smaller brains
>less white matter
>less gray matter
and you wonder why women are not as funny as men? Comedy requires intelligent timing.

How can you be funny when you've never known responsibility or consequence? Having a basic experience of both is required to comment on the human condition which is what all humor is based on.