Roasties and Coalburners "Help Me Love My Race" Thread

>Drove for the weekend. Haven't been back for two months.

>Family decided to go to a steakhouse.

>7/10 older white woman passed by with nigger boyfriend. No ring.

>Once was probably more attractive, but now her eyes have sagged to her laugh lines.

>Braindead nigger with lifeless expression carrying their nigger child in its seat.

>The nigger doesn't give a shit; carries it lifelessly like baggage to ensure sex.

>Married couple comes in with three Aryan daughters.

>She looks at them while nigger is distracted by the game.

>She looks like she wants to kill herself

At their thirties, they'll know they've fucked up burning the coal. Why not remind them of their terrible choice? Shall we give shitskins leechers and our Nigger American brothers a disportionate taste of the child support/alimony experience?

Rules are simple: post stories of white women getting abused by their black boyfriends. We will assemble stories first because women are emotional, loving creatures with avid reading habits. They need to be verified, first and foremost. After we assemble them, the first best ten will be votes on. This shall become our first batch to be weaponized. After that, build memes to accompany the stories, alongside interacial marital/extramaritial abuse statistics.

Questions?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.topix.com/forum/life/interracial/T1N207UULFNKNSHEQ/just-got-out-of-an-abusive-relationship-with-a-bla
beingcharis.com/2015/11/14/im-afraid-of-black-men/
youtube.com/watch?v=z7w0MD3ka8U
healthymarriageinfo.org/research-and-policy/marriage-facts/culture/african-americans-and-black-community/index.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Questions?
you ever fap to loli?

I expect an answer

>>She looks like she wants to kill herself
I smiled.

Race isn't the factor here. The black guy was low quality and so obviously only into it for sex, the second she "has a headache" he'll leave. What's happening here is the only people that aren't thinking "this old woman who's probably spent years on the pill will give me retarded children" are black, so all these women with personalities which ironically are attractive on men but disgusting on women.

I'm sorry fascist anons but I can't love white women. I can love baby boomer white women like older friends, I can love gen z white women like a surrogate child, but any millennial or gen x white woman is junk. I'm sorry but these people aren't socially fertile, you can't form committed relationships with them.

Also, Indian girls have STEM degrees. Enough said.

why are you ignoring me?
I am human too.

I will be here, waiting. When you are ready to apologize.

i'm guessing you live in an urban area
country women may be better

Spoken like someone who doesn't interact with white women on a regular basis. Or Indian women for that matter.

I know I only seem bitter in these threads.. but it's a real anxiety. I'd prefer white children but am progressively caring less because it's just a skin colour and my fear of divorce/hypergamy is greater than my need for white children (specifically my grey/light olive colour that's honestly lighter than Irish people).

Whatever, you're not dateable. We ignore you because of it. When a white woman is interested you have two options
>either go for it, because she'll never approach so you'll have to
>she'll use the fact you approached to take the upper hand, the power play and shit tests begin
>she'll begin cold either believing cat and mouse games work in men or she'll usually act cold either for self gratification, it's to pretend she's better than you
>If you continue at this point she'll reject you either for accepting her cold response to her opening or being a low quality man for accepting it but regardless, when women start cold relationship is impossible
>no relationship is possible because the white woman got the upper hand

Or...

>you don't approach at all and she sits there becoming increasingly more attracted to you because she'll think you're higher quality than her
>no relationship is possible because you never actually approached her

As you can see, relationships with white women aren't actually possible without mutual friends or alcohol. They're just not attracted to guys mutually attracted to them. For guys who don't club or have sausage fest friends or have already exhausted their mutual friends, his means dating white women is not possible.

It's not that we don't want to date white women. It's that they're not dateable. They don't understand men to the point they're actually using PUA tactics that work from a man to a woman but have the opposite effect when it's a woman to a man. This is because white women are like virgins from /r9k/, they actually believe men have the same sexuality they do.

No.. they're fat bogans.

Bump

Yes.

Yes, it's my fault. I'm just beta for not accepting the international white womans shit test and instructioning men to ignore it as well.

If you don't accept the shit test, you're ignoring her and relationship is impossible
If you do accept the shit test, you're a low quality guy, she'll reject you and relationship is impossible.
If you try to find a mid point, she'll interpret that as hitting on her and become unattracted to you and then relationship is impossible.

You can't date white women. It's not that we don't want to, it's that they're undateable.

BTW my last 4 girlfriends have been Indian or east Asian. They were all precious, amazing humans who could at least pretend they loved me. This kind of thing, an almost matronly romance, is something white women are offended by. Feminists especially actually can't have positive feelings about men and even the majority of white women will basically blurt out "all men are dumb/stupid" randomly. That's fairly telling.

Look, ladies, you killed yourself. I'm sad that you're being replaced but Pajeeta is actually capable of convincing me she loves me, you're not.

>be at downtown grocery store around noonish
>lots of old people, almost everyone is white, happy and chatty
>go to dairy section for some milk
>infront of the dairy section are aisles of juices, snacks, chips, frozen food and then cleaning products, etc
>decide to get some snacks while they're on sale
>see from the corner of my eye a black guy and a pretty white girl approaching me
>white girl has bruising on her left eye, poorly covered by concealer and makeup
>her eyes are red, like when you were crying 10 minutes ago
>she's looking down in some kind of silent shame, I walk by her and look at her, but she looks down at her chimp's feet as we walk across
>chatty people who would pass by them automatically become quiet
>chimp bf has a frim grip on her arm that's linked with his
>chimp bf says something to her, and she just nods silently and whimpers a little while they're looking at snacks
>lose my appetite and leave with the milk

Absolutely disgusting. Imagine being born of the most beautiful group of women and then you squander your genes away for some stupid, petty reason, for a dime a dozen nigger that is a net loss for you, your genes, your family, reputation and overall quality of life. I cannot, for the life of me, understand why they take these insane measures. She was really pretty and didn't have any red flags. She had no dyed hair, piercings, visible tattoos (maybe in private areas), or any wild fashion sense. Having eyes in many shades of the ocean, wheat-colored hair, fair skin and beautiful small frame with features lovingly chiseled by God himself and then you throw like an ungrateful brat what he has given specially to you to the savage beast instead.

I have more stories if anyone wants, I'll post them anyway since it's being bumped.

>She was really pretty and didn't have any red flags

She burned the coal, didnt you see? Brain rot is not supposed to be visible.

Yes more anger pls

CyndyWho:

"I've been with Mark for about 6 months and today I filed for a restraining order against him and some of his friends. I never date men of my own race (Anglo-Saxon) but I think I'll have to reconsider as this is the 3rd black man I've been involved with and the worst so far.

When I first met Mark at the college, I thought he was very kind and sincere, he always said please, sorry and thank you, had no 'gangsta' tendencies and seemed like he was raised in a 2 parent household. He changed after we started getting intimate.

He did dog me for sex on the first date, I kept up my resistance and it didn't go over too well. I didn't see him for 2 weeks until I called him up and apologized, we went out again and we had sex afterwords----It all went downhill from there. He started acting rude and disrespectful to me, I would call him out on it and he would hit me and would constantly call me all these racist things.

That's not the worst of it, he tried to pimp me out to his friends for about $50 a session, I couldn't. I would go to his house and his 'friends' would be congregated their. They paid Mark to have sex with ME...I was his girlfriend. they would shout the worst things at me, perverted things. One of them was a very old man who kept saying he was ready for his 'Revenge Sex' and that all black men would 'liberate' all white women away from their 'masters'.

I couldn't take it, I ran out the door. They chased me to my car, beat on my car (windshield's busted, door handles broken off) and tried to barricade the driveway. I eventually called the cops, they scattered when the officer showed up.

I'm sorry, but I've never had any good experiences with black men, one of exes bascily mooched of me-no job, no ambition. Kept saying that he would pay me back when his rap career takes off, I stuck by his side...yet, he cheated on me. He was the best black boyfriend I've ever had.
Sorry if I sounded racist, but I've heard worse things said about white people."

Sauce

m.topix.com/forum/life/interracial/T1N207UULFNKNSHEQ/just-got-out-of-an-abusive-relationship-with-a-bla

Why don't you respect women? Everyone on Sup Forums values respect for women as a high virtue, only redditor faggots come on here stereotyping Sup Forums and assuming we're all racist

Black guys are great, I bet she got into a fight with a fat white NEET and her black boyfriend defended her! Then she fucked him out of thanks! She let his black cock cum in her white pussy!

This one was last week.

>approaching grocery store, crossing road
>see a smug coalburner in her late 40's get out of her car, decent looking, not obese, no tattoos or anything
>her and her pet chimp walk ahead of me
>he's grabbing and squeezing her ass in public as they're walking inside the grocery store
>walk in the store, and get a cart
>nigger is already at the carts wondering how to take out the cart
>nigger somehow is wearing a belt and dress shirt + pants, and he's just fucking staring at the carts and touching them like a fucking caveman
>mudshark starts calling for the chimp to hurry
>he starts cussing and yelling at her that he is
>finally figures out how it works, and pulls out a cart
>accidentally pulls out two carts, and then loudly smashes the other into the rest of them
>the carts are even aligned anymore
>all while I'm waiting for this nigger to hurry
>nigger just looks at me with his chimp eyes
>stare back
>he walks away and swears under his breath

Honestly, I'm pretty sure his mudshark put the belt on him, because this nigger had no idea what the shopping cart was it seems. Also, she was driving as well.

I understand that, but the typical coalburners I see have the meme tattoos, piercings, caked makeup, ill fitting clothing, obesity, etc. Seeing a decent looking girl with a chimp was a bit shocking, yet disgusting for me to visually digest.

Kill yourself.

Bumpity bump bump

>be at a grocery store late afternoon
>see a white woman calling for her kids to come where she is
>see ugly chimps that could have been cute kids
>this bitch gave birth to FOUR fucking mullatos, from the ages of 5-12
>no father present at all, by the way
>no mention of father by her or the kids at all (the kids talk really loud)
>her pet chimps start running all over the place like some adhd tards who have been told that sonic doesn't exist
>they run down separate aisles screeching and chimping, knocking down some displayed products
>mudshark rounds them up with exhaustion
>starts telling them that mommy doesn't like it when they run around like this, and for them to stop or else
>one of them, the older kid starts throwing a tantrum and screams "fuck you" to the mom
>the rest follow suit and start to chimp out as well
>mudshark visibly emotionally disturbed and on her knees with her chimps crying and stomping
>she's on the brim of tears, silent and staring and then shakes it off
>she proceeds to tell them that she will get them grape soda and fried chicken that is offered at the store if they behave
>chimps agree and tone it down, and then start chimping at the food stand in store
>mfw the memes are real
>mfw this coalburner was fairly young and would probably be willing to pay for more toll to burn more coal again

You know, im gonna miss this baitposting when the website shuts down

>, Indian girls have STEM degrees. Enough said.

They also don't know how to shit in a toilet. Your choice.

Girl I knew since I was 11.
White trash but a nice person.
She was living with her "fiance" and her twin brother. "Fiance" was a scumbag thug black guy.
He ended up murdering her and cutting her body up to dispose of it.
I really feel for her twin brother, he walked in when thug boy had left to get some more garbage bags to put her body parts into and had to find her dismembered corpse.
He'll never get over that.
Imagine, coming home to blood all over, walk into the bathroom and there is your dismembered sister in the tub.
Anyone wondering why black women are switching to white men in droves?
They know black men are violent and sociopathic.

The kind of Indian women here are almost strictly upper class, I recognise this and treat them like snobs who have never needed to drop their pants in public.

And as snobby as they are, it says mountains a pretty Indian girl with Brahmin/Kshaitra heritage is still less snobby than a fat, ugly white girl.

You are actually telling me to not date the women I can actually begin mutual relationships with because people of a similar but different ethnicity do not have sanitation technology. Think about what's happening here and what side you're actually on, punishing feminism like this is a sad solution but it's currently the only solution to feminist hypergamy.

Attractive men should never be expected to find obese women with masculine personalities attractive. This is denying their sexuality.

Your "typical coalburners" are the vocal minority. They are the femnazi ones that propagate the coalburning culture in the first place (see). The dumb normal ones like in your post just are just trying to be "tolerant" with all sort of "friends" and media outllets egging her one to burn the coal. Now she is paying the toll while not even realizing it.

Tho once damaged (pshycologically), it's hard to change back. The tats and piercings will slowly appear, along with drugs and alcohol abuse. They dont learn. Refer to

That meme was a little too syrupy from the maple leaf.

BTW, this was Detroit.
I wonder how many already guessed it.

>Grocery shopping with 3 and 1 year old daughters. White as snow.
>Wandering the cereal isle while little one sits in the cart.
>Older girl walking very close to my side, looking around.
>Then we hear it, coming closer. Screaming. Arguing. A woman quietly begging.
>Then we see it. A nice looking white lady late 20's comes around the corner with 2 niglets.
>One is running off ahead of her. The other is trapped in the back of the cart.
>Both hooting and hollering like fucking animals.
>She's trying to quiet yell at the older nig to come back.
>She comes by and both my kids look on, quiet, well behaved.
>I do my best not to look and whisper to the kids not to stare.
>"Oh, it must be so nice to have such well behaved kids." she says, I think trying to sound comical. But it comes out just bitter.
>"Are they yours?" I ask with a plastered on smile.
>"Yep. 3 and 5. Quite the handful."
>"Sure seems like it. And they look just like you!"
>she stares for a second.
>I continue to smile wide, but, my eyes say it all. You dirty fucking race traitor.
>She walks away.
>Feel bad just a bit.
>Remember she's paying the toll, for burning the coal.

Daughter asked me why they were like that. Told her we'd talk about it later. On the way home I explained, best I could to a 3 year old, that niggers are loud and having babies with one of them is a sure way to end up miserable.

"Like that lady?"
"Yes honey. Just like that lady."

>Attractive men should never be expected to find obese women with masculine personalities attractive.

So then why do you go for indians? They are nothing but smelly monkeys that are barely above niggers on an evolutionary scale.

Coalburners will pay

>like some adhd tards who have been told that sonic doesn't exist
Harty chuckle.

dude, what is it with you and tattoos?

t. tattood man

Based. Another American also wrote that he would ALWAYS try to speak to the coalburner and ask and say these same things. That ought to make these bitches at least think about what they've done.

Tattoos are for criminals and stupid people who don't know how to spend money. The only approved non-degenerate tattoo is the SS bloodgroup tattoo.

some of the hardest motherfuckers (despite fighting the wrong side) in WWII had tattoos

and white culture has embodied tattoos for a long time

>"Sure seems like it. And they look just like you!"
>she stares for a second.
>I continue to smile wide, but, my eyes say it all. You dirty fucking race traitor.

devilish. i love it

underrated leaf senpai lost my shit at savage beast.

>pajeeta
Lol

And the award for father of the year goes to

>brat
user, I think you may have just hit the nail on the head there
Decadent societies produce brats, brats throw everything away in temper tantrums because
>they'll always get more/a second chance

lel, today I was grabbing a coffee and I happen to see this mid 20s blond girl sitting outside, across from her some straight nig. We mad eye contact and the way she darted her eyes away in shame was priceless, all while I was thinking "race traitor". Do women subconsciously know burning the coal is against all logic?

yes, they mostly do it to be rebellious and for attention

I have a syrian cousin, she burned the coal, has a kid, baby daddy aint around, constantly posting pity party statuses on facebook, begging facebook for a boyfriend who will accept her roastie ass. It's pathetic.

Deal with it.

I'd rather be loved by a brown girl who smells like cumin and has a staccato accent than a white girl who thinks the relationship itself is oppressive.

If you can't date white women you can't date white women. It's not a choice unless you're a white woman, it's just reality and we here are very realistic. Why would you jump through the hoops of the ice queen at least two levels lower than you (because hypergamy) when literally every other woman understands men aren't actually into the cold ice queen that's being a bitch to pretend she's too good for you.

I know all the white woman tactics and know exactly what's going through their head. They are actually so deluded they think men are responsive to what they're responsive to, which at the moment means literally bullying them to get the same effect a playful neg would. I don't want to do this, I don't want to bully a woman I want to raise children with. If this makes me beta I don't want to be your ridiculous idea of alpha because it's literally a sadistic/masochistic facade.

Again, I'd date white women if they responded warmly openers. They don't. Even if you're attractive she'll respond cold for the reasons I just mentioned.

If you sabotage yourself how dare you blame men.

This must be our goal. More roastie guilt speaking out against roastie guilt.

From Being Charis
Sauce: beingcharis.com/2015/11/14/im-afraid-of-black-men/

>I’m afraid of black men. Now that I have your attention, let’s talk about domestic violence. Really, this has nothing to do with black men. Except it does, for me.

>I have post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), which is triggered when I see a black man on the sidewalk or riding a bike. This is because I have experienced domestic abuse at the hands of a former boyfriend who happens to be black. I hate this. I absolutely hate that black men are the trigger. Why? Because I love black men. I love everyone. I am terrified that my fear, which has nothing at all to do with black men, might show itself and make a lovely black man think that I, a white woman, hate him. Just because black men trigger a physiological response from memories being pinned to a bed, against a wall, and restrained in a bathroom by my former black boyfriend does not mean I hate black men. It just means that seeing a black man in a public space causes a fight or flight response in me: several moments of intense fear manifested by heavy breathing, a rapid heartbeat, and blurred mental acuity. The times that these triggers have actually been accurate – when the black man on the sidewalk has been my ex – my panic actually lasts for many hours while my brain replays the encounter along with memories of the abuse, leaving my body tense and my brain a mess.

>This is a difficult conversation to have with myself, in front of you, the reader. I’m choosing to be vulnerable with you in the most difficult way. I’m doing it because I hope it will change the way you look at survivors. I hope it will help you get a friend out of a dangerous relationship or support one who has managed to escape one. I hope it will help you escape if you’re in an unsafe relationship.

>Victims of domestic violence do not ever need to justify or explain why they stayed with an abusive partner. Ever. We have enough guilt associated with falling into the relationship in the first place. I know that my story will resonate with many who are survivors of domestic violence and with those who are still victims. It’s never ok for someone to beat us up, yell at us, undermine us, make us feel guilty, or in any other way hold a place of power over us to control our actions or weaken our ability to be ourselves.

>Loving relationships don’t look like that. Healthy, loving relationships build you up, they don’t break you down.

>I’ve always known this. I grew up in an environment that did have elements of abuse, usually verbal. I knew this was wrong. I also knew it was not ok to ever feel marginalized in a relationship. I studied sociology in college; I know the statistics and the red flags. I knew there are resources to help people and I knew to get out of the relationship at the first sign of abuse. That didn’t keep me from entering a relationship and staying when it became abusive and unsafe. And it didn’t stop me from staying in it far longer than I should have. This is a common occurrence for many people who find themselves with partners who abuse them, whether it is verbal or physical in nature, or both. Society does not often help; there is evidence all around us that people as well as institutions blame victims (because “It’s your fault you didn’t leave”), rather than embrace us with love, safety, and empowerment.

>women are emotional, loving creatures with avid reading habits
>avid reading habits
AHAHAHAHHAHHAAHA

THE MOST A BITCH CAN READ IS HALF A HEADLINE BEFORE THEIR PERIOD BLOOD SHOOTS TO THEIR BRAIN AND THEY CHIMP OUT FROM THEIR (((HORMONES))).

The chemistry of our brains can change in abusive environments. Joseph M. Carver, Ph.D., a Clinical Psychologist, explains it very well in these two essays: Emotional Memory Management: Positive Control Over Your Memory and Love and Stockholm Syndrome: the Mystery of Loving an Abuser. Being in an abusive relationship can be compared to fighting drug addiction. We know our situation is not good, but because it is our reality we don’t know another way to feel and we don’t know what a relationship would look like if it were healthy. And because we are living it we often fall into the trap of telling ourselves our reality really isn’t as bad as it could appear if someone walked into the room while a fight was happening. Most of us are very much aware that we are in a bad situation (much like people facing addictions) but we don’t know how to get out. It’s scary. Really scary. We become passive, realizing – and truly believing – it isn’t worth it to keep thinking we could be worth more than what and who we are in our current situation. There are textbook words and definitions for all these feelings but I’m giving it to you in laywoman’s terms, as a survivor.

A lot of work is put into our facade to make the world believe nothing is wrong. This is preferred over the embarrassment and fear of coming out to friends and family who may not believe us, or conversely, may overreact and ‘go after’ our abuser, which can put us in greater danger and cause us more emotional trauma. A lot of work goes into convincing others, and ourselves, that everything is golden. When I finally left my partner, 95% of my friends and acquaintances did not know anything was ever wrong.

You keep mentioning grocery stores and I think you're on to sumthin sunshine. Whenever I am there I see at least 3 mixed families, which is 5-6 times more than you would see anywhere outside. What's the reasoning behind this?

>We remind ourselves of the positive and happier aspects of our relationship and discount the pain. We allow ourselves to magnify the feeling of the good times which often overrules any thoughts of leaving. Many of us believe, on the surface anyway, that our attacker really means it when s/he apologizes. We believe that it won’t happen again. We want to believe it, so we do. And we take it on ourselves to tread lightly around issues that may trigger or anger our partner. We think, if we just remove the thing that causes him/her to get angry then everything will be fine. We’ll be happy. I can make us happy. Even if this means sacrificing our own comfort, desires, or happiness. We put everything aside for the sake of the relationship, rewarding ourselves for the times that we diffuse a situation, even if it means we miss out on a movie night with friends, have to cancel a shopping trip with our mother, or call in sick to work. We take pride in maintaining our relationship at the risk of costing us friendships, family members, a job, or worse.

>Abuse breaks us down. We begin to believe that this relationship is what we deserve. We accept that it is easier to stay with the person than leave. We think of the possibility that things could be worse if we leave because our abuser could follow us and do worse things than if we stay. And we’re often blind to the reality that things actually dramatically and instantly improve the moment we leave – we can’t know this until we actually are able to free ourselves from the grip of the relationship.

>And then there’s my added situation which was the fact that towards the end of the relationship (I thought), I was diagnosed with a chronic, serious health condition following a marathon of health issues that left me feeling like I was unable to live alone. I needed the help of a partner and, even though not perfect, the support he provided when things were good. As a person who was just diagnosed with a chronic illness, I was scared. I felt stuck – I needed someone by my side. And I believed that because my market value just went down as a newly diagnosed sickbody that it would be difficult to find anyone else who would want to love me.

>Yet, even if I hadn’t been diagnosed with Ankylosing Spondylitis I would have continued to feel I needed to be in the relationship. The reason is because in abusive relationships there is a perception of need, both by the abuser and the person being abused. The couple becomes dependent on each other for unhappiness and sickeningly this is perceived as happiness. This is something you can only truly understand if you’ve been through it and gotten out of it.

>I am a survivor. When I said it was over I meant it. I was clear when I said I would give him one more chance after the first time he punched the wall next to my head, after he used his body to block me from leaving the bathroom, after he followed me to work and tried to scare me by jumping in front of moving traffic because I ignored him. Thank God I had my wits about me when the most severe abuse – the inexcusable abuse (any abuse is inexcusable) – happened the second time (his last chance) and I was strong enough to say, “It’s over,” even while he was still using his body to pin me to the bed and I was afraid of what he might do after I said those two words. Thank God I made it to the door after I called the police (I still think angels were with me just because of the fact that I somehow had my phone in my hand the whole time), when he was holding my arm to keep me from getting outside. Thank God I had friends who were awake in the middle of the night for me to stay on the air mattress in their living room. Not everyone makes it out alive.

>But it wasn’t over. This is where I share what I’m embarrassed by. I don’t really want to share this, but I have to in order for you to understand how truly difficult it is to leave a relationship that has ensnared you and made you dependent on the other person in an unhealthy way. I kept seeing him. Against my better judgment, I even had sex with him after I left him. I let him visit me in the apartment I moved into when I left him. I still trusted the man because that’s what happens in abusive relationships. There is a cycle of abuse followed by a lull. I understand now that I would have continued to allow the abuse had someone not intervened, even though the intervention was an accident. I’m fortunate and thankful I had support in the form of friends and family and people from church. Not everyone is so lucky.

Many people find themselves completely cut off from their support networks. I didn’t let it get that far.

>I’m in a much better place now. I’m one of the lucky ones. Help others learn more about domestic violence by sharing my story, if it has helped you. And if you are in an abusive relationship, it’s time to leave. Now. Don’t wait until tomorrow.

White people stay single, and that means eating out a lot. These mixed families are breeding - so they have to buy and prepare food.

Fucking savage

my white cousin married a black dude and i couldn't be happier because he's a great father and cool dude, the problem there is not because he's black, but because he's negligent

has nothing to do with race

>flag

>lacking the capability to realize it's possible for black people to be decent people

Dutch American here. I do it anytime I have the chance.
My fav line.
>"Are they adopted?"

Look up regression to the mean.

If you kill your enemies they win right?

>getting this assmad about seeing a white woman in a relationship with someone you fell you're superior to.
>calls people aryan
I think the reason you're upset is that you won't ever have a woman that cares about you, much less an "aryan goddess"

A lesson learned young will sink in. Your daughter will likely avoid all things negro in the future. Father of the year.

>Syrian cousin
>burned coal
You degenerate mudslimes are borderline niggers yourself, not sure what you are complaining about.

they all act like that speaking from experience,
a few years ago i was approached by a girl purely on my attractiveness, was at party with pool, and later on she kept getting mad over perceived things about me not being serious like i started it and to top it off she wasn't even a virgin and was sending nudes to another guy who was like 30 the whole time, I learned when I was only 16 that 3d girls fucking suck desu

Why cant they learn how to cook?

Yeah but on one side I can't stand black women and I live in a ghetto neighborhood, they are always flirting with me cause I have to wear a suit for work, but they are dressed like absolute sluts and overweight with ugly hair. Honestly id prefer to get no female attention

Toby get the fuck off Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=z7w0MD3ka8U

god damn youre dumb op. first of all everyone likes to read, second no one will check your sorces so you dont need them, any woman smart enough to research a decision like this is t going to be looking for fucking pols advice no matter how redpilled they think they are. thats shit only r9k basement cucks do on pol

finally, reading for women doesnt mean were going to read all that shit by you, you are probably aiming for the tumblr imgur and twitter crowd so short posts are all youre going to hold attention on

do some fucking homework for a change jesus christ

Triggered, stemming from the complete inability to understand sarcasm. Wow.

Dating a Brazillian woman on visa here in Burgerland. Studied in Alabama for ten years. Wants to immigrate legally. No green card; has all the skills to fit market demands. Very early 30s (late 20s myself). Very fair skin, which makes her popular with students in that country. Marry her? Probably not. But god damn, she is a great conversationalist.

>my last 4 girlfriends
>precious amazing humans
Why can't you keep a relationship?

Father here of 4 glorious white children. One time in a Walmart parking lot I was getting out my blonde haired blue eyed son out the car when a probably mid 40's, yet still attractive for an older woman was putting things in her car next to my own. Then I see her daughter push up a carriage and start putting her disgusting looking niglet children in the back seat. The older woman had deep pain in her eyes staring at my son and actually said 'he's beautiful' as I removed him and walked by. The existential level pain in her eyes haunts me to this day she clearly was broken

I deal with old people on a daily basis and Boomer white women are the worst people on the planet. They are incredibly stupid, arrogant, lazy, entitled, sure happy, rude, and just annoying. At least blacks concede to authority, old white women actually believe they are the authority on everything.

I don't have stories, but I can still bump. Moar?

Damn. That cut the bone. I saw this sort of thing all the time when I worked in Gaithersburg.

Glad you brought four beautiful souls into this world, and that they learned of this reality. I still have to sort out my own issues and find my path to a career. Writing a novel, working out, drawing commission, and working on the Hill. Creating conversation on real issues, like the vital need to maintain the Cabotage subsection in the Jones Act and the European migrant crisis. Benefits of being slightly older than your fellows interns, I guess.

Hopefully, I'll bring another four souls into this world. Like my parents did for us.

To make your point valid. ..white men never beat their woman and dishone children... whites have the highest divorce rate than any other race by a huge margin.

Pajeeta what does the dot say about his power level?

you're finding an easy out because you're deficient in some way and have discovered that with women who idolize whiteness like indians, you don't have to try so hard. your psychology is literally the white male equivalent of this woman's behavior.

• Only 45% of African American households contain a married couple, compared to 80% for Whites, and 70% among Hispanics. (U.S. Census)
>• In 1890, 80% of African American households were comprised of two parents. One hundred years later, only 40% of African-American children live in married-couple households.
>• African Americans are significantly less likely than other racial/ethnic groups to ever marry, less likely to remarry, more likely to divorce, separate and cohabit and bear and rear children out-of-wedlock (and in mother-only households).
>• There is a marriage gap in the African American community based on educational attainment. Only 28% of Blacks with no education are married compared to 55% of Blacks with a college education.
>• One explanation for lower marriage rates among women, as identified by blackdemographics.com, is related to the earnings potential among black men. With higher college graduation rates among African American women, the median income fell 12% for Black men while rising 75% for the women from 1974 to 2004. A high-earning woman has little incentive to marry a low-earning man.
>• Black women divorce at a rate nearly double of either white or Hispanic women.
>• Between 1970 and 2000 the percent of African Americans who have ever married declined from 64% to 55% among men and from 72% to 58% among women (2003 census).
>• Higher mortality rates due to poor health care, violent crime, and ever growing incarceration rates, have been shown to decrease the African American male population. This may be linked to the increasing numbers of Black women struggling to raise children and manage families alone.

The article also states two-earner paychecks are a huge part of why divorce rates have skyrocketed.

Idiot he was a pimp..not her bf.

Sauce:
healthymarriageinfo.org/research-and-policy/marriage-facts/culture/african-americans-and-black-community/index.aspx

Or it's a very natural response to hypergamy? Supply and demand, when the price doesn't fit the value consumers will go elsewhere for better value.

Only roasties don't understand this.

Why would I want a fat hambeast that's pretending to be my equal because "fat positivity"? How am I deficient when this is the reality for young white men?

More like,
>reeee he expects me to be as skinny as an Indian girl
Yeah cunt I do.

He was her boyfriend, then he pimped her out to his homies. Realize this shit happens all the time and pimps aren't the fucking stereotypes in Boondocks. They're active predators who camouflage themselves and prey upon desperate girls and women.

My cousin is a coalburner and her life is fucking miserable she's constantly passed around, I'm surprised she hasn't become pregnant.

>shitty mud blood children
It's always funny, mothers of these abominations are constantly posting on Facebook about how cute their child is etc. They're compensating hard, and are extremely jealous when another woman has a beautiful white child that looks like them.

Yes, but the people who had them tended to be soldiers or sailors. "Mannerbund" type things. Not tumblr thots

My first thought too, that one was part of his lineup and not a girlfriend.

I've seen this a lot with single mothers, they always bargain with their child in a weak plea to appease them.
Raising children isn't a lot different than raising a dog, you reward good behavior, and punish bad.

We ship them and their baboon to Africa to witness the results of niggatry first hand and pay for the sins she wishes on the future of America

Bumped for truth

It's been said before, but bares worth repeating; race mixing is actually positive for us as wasps and fellow aryans. Were systematically weeding out all the weak-willed, traitorous, stupid women and their mongoloid offspring of future generations from polluting our ethnic heritage. If she was willing to fuck a nigger or similar tone of shit skin, did you really want her as a wife and someone to sire your offspring with? The answer is unequivocally 'no'.the women we want are those that see the value of birthing and raising white children exclusively.

see you soon user

that's a good point but we still have to prepare and talk about these traitors, time and time again tell them what they are and did is wrong

Holy mother of God, what did this animal do to her?

BURN THE COAL PAY THE TOLL

And yes, I feel for them but there's a 95% chance dating a darkie will suck ass for you, and even for the other 5% of the time you'll get hit hard with weird sensations of regret.