HAPPENING! MAKE #FAKENEWSPOLLS TREND ON TWITTER

Spread this image like wildfire! Make similar or better quality images like this! Tweet it at alt right figures who can get this trending with their base sizes, we need to expose it to normies.

They do this in every poll to delegitimize Trumps presidency. But when Twitter has a moment just to mislead the country, we can't let them get away with it.

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/Politics/months-record-low-trump-troubles-russia-health-care/story?id=48639490
twitter.com/AnonBabble

abcnews.go.com/Politics/months-record-low-trump-troubles-russia-health-care/story?id=48639490

this is where the screenshot is from, they have it at the very end, casually

bump

My bad forgot to highlight key part

they still believe that the polls they put forth are paid attention to

they energize leftists and sway independents/normies, this needs to stop

>methodology adds up to 93%
wat

probably "other" option, or maybe just more fake news elements, still thats besides the point, we need more threads to make this trend, we have to fire back when the media is this bad

>independents dont exist

its not that, the independent thing is fine by all I know, but there isnt a 35 dem vs 23 rep faction in USA, thats a huge gap that makes a big difference

youre missing the point

maybe I should remake the image to clarify

Straight outta the CNN playbook

That should also be posted on Twitter right now as complimentary

Would it be unethical to change my political affiliation to democrat and vote against Clinton next election?

Bump

i dont think they have as much sway as they used to except for leftists, could be wrong but the media shot themselves in the foot trying to use polls to sway opinion and getting caught doing it

:^)

they are undersampling republicans because they would be more likely to approve of the president, they should honestly flip the repub and independent percentages or do a 35/35/30 R/D/I split to get a better gauge......but this is the washington post after all

bamp

thanks

I think the Independent under-sample is even more important to note. They under-sampled that group by at least 7% and 48% of them voted for Trump vs 42% for Hillary