Why do women say they cant find good men but reject 90% of guys they come across...

Why do women say they cant find good men but reject 90% of guys they come across, eventually becoming a barren old bag after chad finally has his fill with her when she hits the wall?

Nobody wants a used up entitled roastie but society calls you a bad person for not wanting them after they treated you like shit in your 20s.

Rigggghhhttttt.
>projections: a sad thread by the OP based on the fact he can't get ass

80% of men are bottom feeders and fuck fatties, single moms, and headcases

Ive rejected a lot of them, as I wont settle for 5/10s with black kids

same shit man
most men look like complete shit and are sloppy. most are fat and dont have muscle

Yes but at least the men have a job or are funny

Don't be so pathetic.

>80% of men are bottom feeders and fuck fatties, single moms, and headcases

This is statistically impossible without polyandry according to the statistics in the post you quoted. Maybe, ironically, it's you whose standards are unreasonable?

They are like shitty investors who overestimate their own abilities and have too much self-confidence. They try and hold out for a better offer to come along but forget that their time is limited and end up losing it all.

>funny
>has a job
sure, sounds like exactly the thing to get a pussy wet.

>Ozymandias
>gay
>good man

>but society calls you a bad person for not wanting them

>implying that your life decisions are taken by the others

Do you really believe that everyone is so stupid? Old roasties are just failures that try to have up to date looks but they still live the cum dumpster life. Every decent man I know avoid them.

Maybe 5/10 just is your league.

Because women aren't really omnipotent, wise creatures of light?

Sex outside of marriage is degenerate.

>single mom
>niglets

I've been boytoy for many old single moms. I've fucked women with sons my age (had them in their teens). It's too easy, and I'm very lonely.

all these THOTs are interested in is money. Don't believe me? Watch those Lamborghini gold digger pranks on youtube.

i know this feel aon

You could be unattractive but when they see you get into a Lambo, all of a sudden they are interested.

Are you implying women shouldn't try to find the best available man they can get instead of settling for any old loser? It's totes fair from a capitalistic standpoint

There is no problem with that, the problem comes from the fact they don't know when to stop and hold.

>implying men should bother dating non-virgins

Women rate trucks as the most attractive vehicle over sports cars
It's a little pathetic when 9/10 women are all fucking the same chad.

because 90% of men aren't good

True, and 90% of women are vapid whores.

This shit doesn't happen they just don't like OPs.

You are losing feminists.

> And I'm getting stronger.

When you are ash and dead from old age and you have had no offspring to carry on your bloodline while the good time girl chav's who don't work and don't vote but just breed and don't do much else are all that remain.

> The meek shall truly inherit the Earth.

Pathetic for whom? That one guy gets to fuck multiple women, and those women get attention and sex from a high-value male. Everyone wins

Chad wins. The women all want to be his only girl, and delude themselves into thinking he'll pick her, so the move from chad to chad as the same story plays out over and over until they hit 30, chad doesn't want them anymore, and they realize they're drying up. Pretty pathetic m8.

thats what he just said without sounding autistic, dork

Women are worthless meat, same as everyone else. I'm tired of plebs and their unwarranted egos, it's just a shitshow of misery for everyone. Better to admit you're useless and start reminding everyone else, they're useless too.

Maybe YOU are a bitch?

babes are pretty rad bruh. try not being angry all the time

FUCKING NORMIES GET OFF MY BOARD

why the fuck are the old hags so easy? is because they don't have to worry about pregnancy anymore?

Sex outside of marriage is degenerate. The Jews have to be stopped, gas all normies REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

it my board now fambly

The people you date and fuck aren't necessarily the people you want to marry. Lots of women are encouraged to play in their youth but settle down with a stable man. And before anyone starts sperging about how unfair that sounds, men are similar too. Most of you would fuck loose women and whores if they were hot enough, but you'd only marry a virgin

because women can't math
optimal stopping criteria can be calculated with statistics, even if you can only compare elements ordinally and not cardinally

Not sure how meaningful the "median partner count" is and what we can infer about the distribution (which is the real issue).
Also, people will lie A LOT about those things and it's pretty much impossible to control for.
The thing is that men have higher libido (I hope we don't have to debate this) and will gladly fuck as many women as he can. And women do not mind this at all; they love sexually successful men.
Women are more in demand than men. A lot more. So they get to be more picky. A lot more picky. It's not hard to notice IRL. It's ridiculously obvious on dating sites. And absurdly obvious on tinder kek.
There's truth to pic related but it's hard to say how much. Analyzing mobile and social media data would reveal it. Large marketing/financial firms and intelligence agencies have a correct picture of society for sure. Feminist sociology departments and health agencies do not.

I personally no . If i could choose between marying a virgin and fucking 100 sluts , i would marry the virgin at 18