Help NZ bros out

newshub.co.nz/home/shows/2017/07/poll1.html

Winnie is /ourguy/. We need him as prime minister in the upcoming election.

Feel free to ask questions about New Zealand politics in this thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

police.govt.nz/advice/firearms/approved-firearms
m.youtube.com/watch?v=CGkAou2uqBA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We /restoringtheempire/?

>Not wanting Jacinda as PM

you fucking homo.

holy shit new zealand is having an electio this year and I'm only just hearing about it. kiwi's you need to bring the rest of us up to speed and what is going on in the land down and to the left

Just look at those teeth!!!

>9000 voters
>33% want Winston as Prime Minister
>only 46% for the safe candidate

Pretty amazing turn out. Green committed suicide with their Welfare strategy and they had a good chance before. I wonder where moderate greens will go?

Honestly she's really good, but have you seen her on the cover of Woman's Day? Headline is literally "Jacinda: My Secret Battle With Anxiety". That's really gonna blow everyone's faith in her as a strong leader.

>reading the woman's day

You really are a homo aren't you.

>cover

I see it every time I'm waiting in line to pay for my groceries at Pak n Save.

>Pak n Save

So you're gay and poor.

>Paki & Save

I'd rather pay the extra 5% and not be surrounded by obese ethnics

Where do you guys shop? Countdown, New World?

New World and Sunday markets 2bh

Moore Wilsons. Just like any other self respecting white person.

>tfw moved to Auckland recently
>no Moore Wilsons here

i wanna die

Im surprised at the numbers there.

Bump
Realistically, what are his chances of winning? I hope you cunts can sort yourselves out.
Also
>how are gun laws in NZ?
>how much do sparkies earn in NZ?
>is there hope for the white man in NZ?

Holy fuck I just looked at the link, is he really planning to crash Labour's vote with no survivors?

Trades earn you good money here as long as you can do more than basic manual labor.

Gun laws are mixed, can have semi auto shotguns, shotguns in general and various rifles. Can own any airsoft gun you want though which is great thanks to the airsoft hobbiests efforts last decade.

What about hand guns?

1, need a licence, but then can own semi-rifles and I'm pretty sure most handguns.
police.govt.nz/advice/firearms/approved-firearms
2, fuck if I know
3, Yes, if we stop selling everything to China soon we can put the Maoris on reserves or some shit and have 50% less crime.

No, well not at the license levels im familiar with.

Gun laws are okay. Got about 20 of them myself, much better than Australia

Any hope of deporting chinks and setting up a repatriation system?
IF Winston is elected?

I know there are also a lot of normie national voters who are going to vote /ourguy/ this year.

>I thought he had a decent chance of being a strong third party, but now it seems he might be set to become the second party or better but I don't dare to hope

>Decent wage, I have a family member earning $30/h at 40 hours weekly but I imagine it depends on your certifications

>No registration for shotguns or rifles but it's a pain in the arse to get pistols, automatic rifles are legal to buy but illegal to shoot. Open and concealed carry is illegal.

If he can get a majority and hold it for a few years, yes, but immediatly? No, he won't have the public support for that right off the bat. Needs to move into it slowly.

Have you fags thought about encouraging white migration from Britain and US in the style of PNW?
If you can encourage enough people to move to the north island and Auckland we might be able save NZ

No hope of repatriation as far as I'm aware, he has referred to the mass immigration as a "deliberate policy of ethnic engineering and repopulation" though

if he gets into power, push HARD for voluntary repatriation. Do it for him

RIP Uncle Enoch

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CGkAou2uqBA
F

You have to understand, most people are bluepilled here. A bluepill in oceania is different than in USA or Germanistan, just because the majority looks kinda redpilled from your perspective doesn't mean they actually are. Open racism like "We're favouring people from Britain now" won't work without an excuse, strength the link within the commonwealth is a good excuse.
We have a Maori supremicist party FFS and our public schools teach propaganda that White people are evil and hurt the poor natives.
Just because most people know it's BS doesn't mean we're about to go 14/88, the disappointing thing is we're doing fuck all about it.

>Kiwi asking for stranger to help bro out

Hide wallet, no I don't smoke, no lighter either

That's why I said in the style of PNW
You obviously can't explicitly advocate for migration that favors whites, but you can encourage whites, and right wing whites at that, to migrate to NZ via mediums such as forums like Sup Forums, Daily Stormer, or even make your own website

>wanting a childless woman in charge of the country
>again

HAVE YOU LEARNED NOTHING BEING ON Sup Forums

We only let so many people in, if we want to fix it we should strength the Commonwealth and make it easier for people from there to come in. Due to the maximum immigration that'll shut out a lot of chinks.
If we really want to improve the country we also need to require citizenship for ownership, perhaps also work programs to build more housing and infrastructure and to combat unemployment.
Also put the Maoris in a fucking field or something and let them live a tribal life away from us, they're nigger tier.

>I wonder where moderate greens will go?

back to Labour probably

I used to give Labour my electorate vote since NZF don't poll strongly, but I've realised Labour are most likely closet commies and would also go into a coalition with the greens, so I'm going NZF/NZF even if the electorate vote is effectively wasted, I can't bring myself to vote for Labour

>she's really good
Good at what? Being a weak ditz? Having a massive ugly mouth? She is a pathetic figurehead, not even the most cucked New Zealander would trust this bitch.

I understand the logic behind strengthening commonwealth ties but I fear that might open the door for British pakis
Do you have a nationality based quota system?

It was ludicrously hard for me to get into this country, I meet retard level chinks all the fucking time, I met one that immigrated a year after me, guess what they do?
Thai take away.
Only reason I got in was a top fucking degree.
But that's anecdotal, fuck if I know how it's actually judged.

If we improve welfare so it's not just free money but instead free work then Pakis won't come here. They want free money, not to work.

Where did you come from originally?
I hear that all the time, how it's harder for whites to get in but easy for low skilled nonwhites
Same here desu.
Makes me feel like there ain't a place in the world for people like me

Scotland, Australia was too hot but I wanted to date a bird with that accent.
Was it got boring desu and I wanted to walk around in Lord of the Rings tier terrain.

Bump
IMPORTANT THREAD

FARRO
A
R
R
O

most of us aint maori