What do you think of Palestinian Americans?

they have pale in their name but they're dark as fuck, you can't explain this shit

I think you're a fucking Jew false flagging. I'll make sure to cut your mother head to toe before getting to you on the DoTR

This
Inshallah my brother

Nah I’m American af. From Illinois.

There is a Palestinian enclave a few blocks from me. It's literally called Little Palestine. The billboards are in Arabic, all the supermarkets offer halal meat, and there's a mosque they all go to. It's like a mini Arabia, I see women wearing the black ghost hoods walking around the park with their 10 kids.

Name the city

Bridgeview, IL

Why is there a bunch of Arabs in the Midwest? It seems that Michigan as well as Illinois have lots of Arabs

Democratic Party strongholds

Oh shit I’m from Bridgeview.

Palestinian American is an oxymoron, have to pick one identity and it's not American. That said, the enemy of my enemy is my friend. I hope they have a state to go home to soon, where they can make their neighbors lives hell for all eternity.

They should fight the Jews to the death. If they win, gas themselves.

It’s just following where they know other Arabs are. New Jersey, Louisiana, Michigan, and Illinois all have pretty large Arab communities.

Avoid Pete's Market. All the butchers are unwashed Arabs.

Henry Ford imported them to Dearborn, MI to scare off jewish-run unions and gangs.

It seemed pretty clean when I went there. Granted, it’s a huge store so I didn’t really pay attention.

Add me on Kik: itsadhem. I’d be interested in talking with some pol-tards from around here.

Well, most of them hate jews but their politics are left wing, so they have to go back.

It is impossible to be a Palestinian and an American. It cannot be done.

ALL Americans are Equal under Jesus.

They almost don't even exist since only a tiny amount of them actually live here.

Obama flooding the whitest areas in the Midwest and Pennsylvania with Niggers/Sandniggers.

>ALL Americans are Equal under Jesus.
Fuck you, faggot. I guess you missed the part of the bible where God had a chosen people. By the way, present day Jews are NOT the people he chose. They are just larping.

Jesus would've hated niggers and spics if he lived around them.

Jesus was a sandnigger, technically.

Keep 'em