AntifaFag

youtube.com/watch?v=oHyEYZ5YMK8

This Loser guy, saying that Horses are racist and violence will get us the things we want... Is a spokesman for itsgoingdown dot org just recently did an interview with Jesse Watters, aka Watter's World.

Does anyone know who he is?
His name is Kevin supposedly.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/BGKumbi
squawker.org/all/punked-did-notorious-internet-prankster-bg-kumbi-just-punk-fox-news-posing-as-antifa/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

His name is Percy.

Percy what?

Bgkumbi the boy

He's a troll you idiot. He's been on Sup Forums longer than you have.

Was he faking being Antifa?
I don't usually follow 9gag faggotry

Yeah, he faked the whole thing...go read the comments on the vid on his channel...(note the Marx pic in background too...next level trolling).
FoxNews is the loser in this one...zero vetting

The karl photo in the background is a nice touch

>producer's kid

Yes, he was faking being antifa to make them look like retards just like he was faking being from 9gag back in 2012.

His friend "Dylan the hacker" crossed some lines abd pissed Sup Forums off resulting in him getting doxxed with pizza and a black tranny hooker getting sent to his house but Kumbi is officially /ourguy/ so leave him alone for now.

It's amazing how bad you newfags are at seeing obvious bait. No wonder you keep bumping bait threads.

I knew it was too good to be true

i had a racist horse once, oh how i miss him

retards. even if you were unaware of who this is, he was obviously trolling. please lurk more in the future before posting.

Hi BG

>le fox news lost this one posters
Anyone watching that who isn't familiar with internet culture will only hate liberals more. This video is win-win

I see a future VEEEEEEEEEry anti Marxist out of him... that's why we try to red pill the other side.
It's much productive to let these Antifa kids parents know and straight them out... they will make super red-pilled anti-Antifa when they find out they have been played by (((them)))

I remember kumbi talking about his hacker friend Dillon even before the channel was made, now he has more than 100k subs and kumbi not even 30k. I guess people enjoyed his screaming more than kumbi's dryness.

This 100%. The comment sections are full of people taking him seriously and bashing antifa to all hell.

I showed my 60 year old father and even though I told him he was a troll he refused to believe me.
>"nobody could act that fucking stupid. He's being serious."

>/our guys/ pretend to be antifa and act retarded on fox news giving them a bad name (like they haven't already but you get the point)
>All antifa can do is post photoshopped pictures of Richard Spencer

topkek

Is that JOE?!?!

That video is fake dumbass, the antifa guy is a youtuber

I remember seeing this guys videos when I first started lurking on Sup Forums back in the day kek. Only newfags wouldn't know who BGkumbi is

I forgot about him. I remember his 9gag video way back in the day. The age of habbo hotel, mudkipz and pool's closed.

Dillon is low-brow burger humor. BG Kumbi is sophisticated humor for the patricians.

Hi r3ddit :)

"9gag meme mask....that's pretty funny"

>taking this bait
Hi, actual reddit

>taking counter-bait
kek

He looks like idubbztv

>taking the counter-counter-bait
:^)

-That marx portrait
Top KEK

you got me good Sup Forumsro :)

youtube.com/user/BGKumbi
Nigga is BGkumbi the nigga is satire he has always been butt fuck retarted

webbit how about you take your - and go stick it up your swedish azz

reddit

thats kumbi you fucking NEWFAG

I didn't know that. Thanks for the info.

squawker.org/all/punked-did-notorious-internet-prankster-bg-kumbi-just-punk-fox-news-posing-as-antifa/

That's /ourguy/ BG Kumbi you newfag dumbass

This was gold!

Anybody else think that BG Kumbi is a fucking genius?

He reminds me of Sam Hyde