Reminder that only retards who live shitty lives believe in muh degeneracy

reminder that only retards who live shitty lives believe in muh degeneracy

- there is nothing wrong with casual sex
- there is nothing wrong with doing drugs occasionally
- there is nothing wrong with partying
- there is nothing wrong with homosexuality
- there is nothing wrong with women having casual sex with whomever they want

and all the million other things that Sup Forumstards consider 'degenerate'

there is nothing wrong with anything that a person does in the privacy of their own home that doesn't affect another person in a negative way. if it doesn't affect you, mind your own goddamn business and stop trying to force people to conform to your own shitty lifestyle.

just because you're a bitter virgin who has no friends and wants everyone to be as miserable as you are doesn't mean everybody should be like you. the traditionalism lie was always a meme, people were always like this it's just that back then there were institutions like the church which oppressed people and forced people to conform to unrealistic social standards and attitudes (no pre-marital sex, strict monogamy, denial of pleasure, denial of self etc.) in a free society, individuals have the freedom to pursue their wants and needs, if you don't like it, too bad, you can fuck off to any authoritarian country of your choice, saudi arabia is a good choice. the fact is that humans have always been ''degenerate'', it will never change/

also I'd like to add there is no such thing as degeneracy there is only human nature, humans love pleasure by default and would do anything to get it.

>having morals mean your a bitter virgin

help i cant stop thinking

Go fuck yourself you dirty communist spic. Sup Forums is a gold honest Amish chalk board.

I appreciate you, man. Thanks for telling it like it is, you've helped me relax about all this silliness and let people be wrong on the internet while I spend time with my family.

Stop shilling, queer.

It's about what culture you want to build for your nation.
Do you want individualism or social cohesion?

Theres a reason people call things "degenerate" such as sluttiness, because they're both terrible for families, family building and the men and women involved because it's just a temporary meaningless high.

Some people enjoy casual sex, but the goal of a healthy society should be endorsing stable families,

>there is nothing wrong with casual sex
>there is nothing wrong with doing drugs occasionally
>there is nothing wrong with homosexuality
>there is nothing wrong with women having casual sex with whomever they want
Your life would be better if these things weren't part of it.

Well then fuck my ass, what are you waiting for user?

No, FORCING your own morals on others is the problem. You want to be moral? Cool that's your choice but don't be an authoritarian dickhead about it.

In free a society these things would naturally occur. Freedom over everything.

The only thing I do is casual sex. The rest I don't do. The point is that you shouldn't FORCE people to confirm to your own moral standards.

The reason why I dislike Muslim shitskins coming over and invading is precisely because I want to have the freedom pursue my needs and wants.

There have to be strict rules for a society to work properly. With your own logic why is murder illegal? Why is raping illegal? Why is bestiality illegal? Why is stealing illegal? Why is puching somone because you disagree with him illegal? Because with your logic its only human nature. Its just normal right? Being a degenerate HAS a negative impact on society. Hence why you have negative birth rates , fat people , tons of fucking junkies , the divorce rates are insane etc etc.

Fuck off with that bullshit fucking degenerate

this guy still believe there is something like human nature.

nope. human are almost blank when they come to the world. the way they will be rised is what will become their nature if you want to call it that way. after a certain point in their education they will stick to a certain idea of good and evil and after that its very hard for someone to change their general views on the world.

>- there is nothing wrong with casual sex
Casual sex shouldnt be banned, but someone who holds himself up against degeneracy shouldn't engage in it. If you want a wife who will stay faithful and pure, you should to aim for the same
>- there is nothing wrong with doing drugs occasionally
Occasionally is subjective, so best not do them at all
>- there is nothing wrong with partying
Correct
>- there is nothing wrong with homosexuality
accepted Homosexuality is a sympton of a bigger (((problem))).
>- there is nothing wrong with women having casual sex with whomever they want
I agree, there shouldnt be a double standard considering casual sex. Just remember you only deserve someone of the same standard you hold yourself to

Post ass pls

>- there is nothing wrong with casual sex
Had it 1 time was not really fun, and i am too kinky and trust needing for casual sex

>- there is nothing wrong with doing drugs occasionally

It`s a way to trick your mind into beliving that you have achieved something, giving you a treat for destroying yourself while wrecking your whole own neurotransmitter system and motivation for real achievements.

But you should try what you want to try, it actually made me smarter in the end, and i don't want to miss it.

>- there is nothing wrong with partying
It´s not fun and a waste of time, also expansive.

>- there is nothing wrong with homosexuality
True, it helps to dismantle the matriarchy

>- there is nothing wrong with women having casual sex with whomever they want

They don´t have it with me, i am usally repulsed by girls who want to, and they will be used up sluts which no man with self respect will marry without the desire to puke every time after being in their std ridden used up fuckholes.

if that´s the live they want to choose, i can´t stop them, but there are too few exceptions too supply the demand for non-hoes.

sometimes i wonder if anyone really falls for these shills

I'd take this authoritarian state over your "muh freedom over everything" utopia any day of the week

>there is nothing wrong with doing drugs occasionally
Yea stopped reading after that.

I believe that everyone should do whatever they want as long as they don't infringe on the right of others. Unfortunately that isn't good enough. Most people have really shitty foresight and will justify anything that makes them feel good for a little while. These things are called "degenerate" because they'll destroy the individual if left unchecked.

>everything in moderation bro

Except almost nobody "moderates" correctly, they either overdo it or don't do it at all, may as well do the latter so you don't fuck yourself over.

WRONG

>With your own logic why is murder illegal? Why is raping illegal? Why is bestiality illegal? Why is stealing illegal?
Because they cause harm to others. A guy doing drugs or having casual sex in his own home is not harming anybody but himself.

>Hence why you have negative birth rates , fat people , tons of fucking junkies , the divorce rates are insane etc etc.
Maybe so, but that is the price of freedom and liberty. A man who is forced to conform to traditional social standards because if he doesn't an authoritarian government or church will punish him is neither righteous nor free, he is a slave.

>If you want a wife who will stay faithful and pure, you should to aim for the same
Only 2% of women are virgins after the age of 21. This would be beyond urealistic even by 20th century standards.

>Occasionally is subjective, so best not do them at all
Yes, but that should be your choice.

>accepted Homosexuality is a sympton of a bigger (((problem))).
What bigger problem? Europe always embraced homosexuality. In Rome/Greece, homosexuals were acceptable. Paganism is also completely compatible with homosexuality.

You misunderstand. Any one of those actions may appear harmless, as in no one is injured, but they are harmful to society by destroying any sense of morality, dignity, and self-respect.

cherry picked photos are not an argument

>MUH FEELINGS
is also not an argument

weeeee

All the things you mentioned DO hurt others but in the long run. We are not animals. We need rules to maintain a healthy society.

>is not an argument
Why are you guys so obsessed with Stephan molynuex. I like the video of him having a mental breakdown when he realized how flawed and crappy libertarianism really was.

All the things you listed are subjective.

What is objective is that fascism makes you a slave to the State. You are basically saying you hate freedom which is possibly the most cucked attitude a human being can have.

>Only 2% of women are virgins after the age of 21. This would be beyond urealistic even by 20th century standards.
Maybe in the general public, but I'm sure there is a higher % of virgins in lets say churches. Also there isn't anything wrong with dating a non-virgin; sex in a committed relationship is a-ok with me.
>What bigger problem? Europe always embraced homosexuality. In Rome/Greece, homosexuals were acceptable. Paganism is also completely compatible with homosexuality.
I guess there is a difference between homosexuality of the past and the faggotry of today.

Cherry picked photos? This is germany under hitlers rule. There are plenty of photos and documentaries to see for yourself.

Also about the Greeks and how they embraced homosexuality. They didnt. They didnt promote homosexuality they accepted it.

When in todays society faggotry is FORCED through the media non stop! You can be a fagot if you want but not outside in public! Faggotry shouldnt be forced or normalized at all.

The world is composed of states, why would you intentionally weaken the State you live in? That is what libertarians like you wish to do, when it is the State standing between you and subjugation by foreigners, whether by armed invasion or immigration.

My solution is that people like you who embrace degeneracy and "freedom" should live in the wild!

Perfect isn't it?

The reason why homosexuality is forced on the media is precisely because it's not yet accepted by society. Once it becomes fully normalized, society will move on and have the same attitude towards it that the Greeks did. We're basically in the process of undergo past conditioning.

Faggots also weren't marching down the street dressed in dildo clown costumes in organized groups for "rights" in Greece and Rome.

>pro degenerate lolbertarian
>muh horse shoe theory
Opinion discarded

You can go ahead and destroy your mind and body with hedonism, and you can bang pussy that has had a Million miles of cock in them
I'll pass OP

Genuine question, what is fascism anyway?

Quick rundown?

I'm a white nationalist, I don't believe in open borders so not sure why you brought immigration up? I'm just saying that degeneracy is a meme and in a free, white, western society freedom and liberty should be maintained. The best argument against third world immigration is in my view that third world immigrants by definition support the limitation of freedom. Muslims would ban alcohol, ban drugs, ban homosexuality, etc. if they took over for example; these are not what the West is about.

Bump.

>No, FORCING your own morals on others is the problem
Then why are you forcing your degenerate fucking views on others, you fucking degenerate cocksucker? A fucking piece of shit degenerate -and- a hypocrite? Wow I'm shocked.

I'm a white nationalist.

I'm not forcing my views. I'm saying if you want to pursue a traditional lifestyle you should, just don't force it onto others.

>guys hedonism is ok just chill and smoke a j fampai :)

Garbage habits breed garbage people

> I can quit any time I want to MOM!!!

kek

fucking druggy pedo jew blood sucker

Wow you are so brainwashed. Forced faggotry is bad for society! You turn men into weak betas.

Do you think that the ancient Greek gays where weak like todays faggots are? They were warriors and strong men!

And as i told you ancient Greeks didnt PROMOTE faggotry they accepted it! You can do whatever the fuck you want inside your home but you shouldnt push faggotry to our society!

When you push the fag agenda to little kids do you expect them to be healthy men or degenerate faggots that wont have a family?

Weak men = weak society

"traditional lifestyle" is the default lifestyle, ensuring happiness, respect and prosperity for all people. It is not forced, it is the default. Your degenerate cocksuckery is not the norm, and not a valuable lifestyle - by not ridiculing it outright means you want to see it's proliferation.

Those of a traditional lifestyle, are not going to sit down and quietly watch everything burn around them, at your stupid whim that they "sit down and be quiet". You are fucked. You were permitted to do as you please, provided you didn't bother anyone, but you decided you wanted more and to push degeneracy into the mainstream. The universe is going to take a shit on you.

The West, as it stands now, is indefensible; it needs to be returned to what it once represented: civilization. Degeneracy erodes civilization and empowers "minority" groups in White societies to challenge the very foundation upon which they were built. Deviant behavior is what degeneracy is; deviant from what behavioral norm? That which is mainstream in our society, defined by our people.

The denial of self and pleasure is a Cuckstian teaching which is why Cuckstianity is anti-human.In European paganism, the Gods want you to live a long pleasurable life provided you don't hurt anybody.

>it doesn't affect you

Didn't see that coming at all.

Muslim invaders are traditional though, it's one of the reasons why they're a threat to Western values.

Citizens of a State (country) coming together and fulfilling their duty to serve the State and its national interests, which are the interests of the people as a whole. The people build a strong State and direct its power outward towards other, weaker States, because its international influence brings glory to the State and proves the worthiness of its people and the civilization they have built. The people, through the State they constructed, exert their will on the world and mold it in their favor.

No, they're a threat because they want to establish the dominance of the system of values they brought with them over ours. Regardless of similarities, their value system is not ours and must not be allowed to suppress ours.

SAGE AND REPORT

No it's not. This is a base philosophy present in all civilizations and cultures. The only ones that ever mattered anyway, when they failed and became history is when they also became degenerate and became societies of "self and pleasure".

You are irredeemable.

Have people seriously still not seen Yuri Bezmenov lectures?

KYS scumbag. The world is better without filth like you.

>Casual sex shouldn't be banned,
But contraception should.

>t. Pride parading faggot

Holy fuck you're getting btfo lol, just stop