>HURR DURR SHES RUSSIAN

honestly I feel bad for him.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/LeanneNaramore/status/885948819875262465
whatdoesitmean.com/index2337.htm
whatdoesitmean
archive.is/Q8TGU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they are just banking on the fact that normiebook has destroyed people's attention spans and that nobody actually knows the facts.
the effect jewbook has on the population is making them more easy to brainwash subliminally by repeating lies.

twitter.com/LeanneNaramore/status/885948819875262465

True. I just can't wait until people stop watching CNN. It's become the lefts version of info wars

Read This: whatdoesitmean.com/index2337.htm

Archived that satire/fake news site for you.

>whatdoesitmean com/index2337.htm
archive.is/Q8TGU

>be don jr
>want to buy cocaine
>meet with police listed drug dealer
>she's never heard of cocaine
>get no cocaine, meeting pointless
>libitard media finds out
>tweet emails to show no wrong doing
>HURR DURR HE MET WITH DRUG DEALER
>tires to explain that meeting was pointless
>HURR DURR HE'S A DEALER

omg learn how to css you fucking plebs. that website looks awful

he dindu nuffin.

In your scenario, Jr. wouldn't get charged with anything. There would need to be a transfer of money for cocaine.

This thread seems painfully unaware that it's illegal to discuss any topic with anyone of Russian origin, let alone political dirt. It's illegal.

>missing the point this badly
As is expected from a russian shill trying to derail the story.

>This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.

Source: the fucking email

>Grab em by the pussy
>Megyn is being nasty to me because she's bleeding out of her cunt
>I could shoot someone in broad daylight and still get elected
>Mexico is sending their rapists and murderers over the border
>et al

He literally said all of those things on tv during the election, and the normies who vote didn't give a shit about any of it. Just like how they/we don't pay any credence to the "muh Russia" narrative.

Let the left continue to go all out with their same old failed tactics. Their side is fragmented beyond repair and any moderate can see through their bullshit. They're just burying their heads deeper and deeper in the sand, and will witness an even more devastating defeat in 2020 because they insist on doubling down on their echo chamber ramblings and hysteria.

And Secret Service, which is defending Trump Tower since it is Trump's residence, lets them in the building, so clearly whoever they are isn't a security risk.

Its worse than infowars, infowars doesn't pretend to be "centrist".

nice bait

>be Don Jr
>be a silver spoon retard
>make retarded decisions for 40 years
This fucking idiot would be struggling to sell used cars if it weren't for his daddy.

I know. I only compared the two because they both ouch bullshit conspiracy theories

>I didn't meet with Russians
>OK I met with Russans but just me
>OK Manfort and Kush were there too but it wasn't anything big
>OK we were trying to get info on Hillary but Obama set me up!

The damage control is hilarious

>be shill for russian coal industry
>hack computers and release files to the media to justify a legal suite against a rival company
>work with FusionGPS

He meant he didn't meet with Russian govt officials, which is what the media was talking about. When they found this out, they went "ok but she's still Russian checkmate drumpf"

CNN doesn't even know what they're talking about half the time

Here's a good idea guys

No shitlord it's only illegal to talk to Russians if you're a republican

>"There was massive collusion by Trump and his campaign with the Russians, trust me!"
>Massive leaks day after day, but no proof at all
>"Comey will confirm he never denied Trump is under investigation 3 times"
>Comey confirms he told Trump this 3 times
>"J-just wait, you'll see, a bombshell is coming!"
>Don Jr. was baited into meeting some Ruskies but nothing at all happened
>"B-but Russia! Collusions!"

kill yourself you retarded faggot

According to a British publicist

Except it's common and not illegal to dig up dirt or learn about your opposition in the campaign. What do you even think politics is?

This time it's definitely her turn.

Any private citizen can meet with any person from any country about anything they want. Russia is not an enemy country. America is not at war with Russia. The Rothchilds hate Russia because Putin kicked out their banks. The Jewish mafia hates Putin and of course the Globalists. But Don Jr., you, anybody can meet with any Russian you want to and discuss anything as long as YOU are not sharing government secrets . You can hear any secret any Russian wants to share with You. Do not be brainwashed by the hysteria. They count on people being stupid. Don Jr. could have invited every Russian person he ever knew to a big party and talked to them all. About anything. That would not be collusion or criminal if done for no other reason than getting info. Everybody knows about Hillary's Russian connections. Why not ask questions?

It's because the MSN has been trying brainwashing us into believing the trumps are evil, so they'll make up anything they can

How did he know she was DNC. Not a very good plant. Mueller should be fun to listen to. You know nothing. Your shekels disgust me. Traitor. Any country that lets nixon's guys go to jail and covering up stuff and still ever voting for them again. And doing it again. And lying. And making excuses. Is not worth much at all

The entire narrative has gone from
>Trump directly colluded with Putin to steal the election
to
>Trump's son met with a Russian lawyer and an American lobbyist for 20 minutes once

Its probably going to end up
>Trump's son Barron illegally torrented a Russian version of MineCraft when he was 9

At this point I wouldn't be supprised