Thought on the Four Corner states?

Thought on the Four Corner states?

And which one is the best?

What happens If I rape a woman on the center?

what happens if you rape her in the center, while one leg is in new mexico, the other one in arizona, one arm in utah and the other arm in colorado?

The feds take jurisdiction on any crime that takes places over the borders of multiple states.

So if you shot a girl in Arizona, cut an arm off and threw it in the direction of New Mexico, decapitated her and threw the head at Utah and left her dead right on the centre while making a break for Colorado then it wouldn't be the police's area of expertise to go after you.

Cross-state felonies are investigated by the FBI. I know more about your fucking country than you do, c'mon now lads.

Not FBI, the US Marshals, but you were accurate enough.

Arizona is the best. Colorado is the worst DUDE WEED LMAO

>Not considering the native american police.
Is she white?

Utah is the best with Arizona at a close second. New Mexico and Colorado are like California, Beautiful places, but the people and the culture make you want to commit suicide.

Did you just assume my nationality?
I will have you know that this is rape.

Seriously though...im not american m8...so i dont have to know this shit.
Im just here to post cute boys

The 4 Corners Monument is within an Indian Reservation so it is also covered by federal government in this regards as well, all be it likely involving tribal police and government.

Any place with Mexicans is a festering shithole.

That's a big chunk of the USA then.

lmfao your fucking retarded. Arizona is a shitstain with shitty work environments full of mexicans who blare shitty "pina colatta" music. You cant walk 10 feet down a road without seeing streets littered with mexicans selling watermelons out of stands.

Utah is fucking full of niggers, especially in salt lake city. New mexico is fucking mexico, and colorado is full of liberal faggots who suck the black cock out of virtue signalling. Best thing to do is nuke all 4 states and reinvision them.

Best post.

What if I am laundering drug money by committing securities fraud to pay Russian hackers to undermine the American electoral process from a private server sitting on top of the Four Corners where I store classified top-secret military intelligence from all four branches as well as unsecured Protected Health Information from the Uniformed Service Corps?

Who tries me? The States of Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona, or Utah, or the Navajo Nation or the JAGs for the Army, Air Force, Marines, Navy, or Uniformed Service Corps, or the US Marshalls or the SEC or the FEC?

Wasn't there a movie recently where one of the parts the main character and his wife go to have sex on the four corners? Only to find out hundreds of couples had the same idea.

The Navajo Nation doesn't try felonies. Those are referred to the U.S. Attorneys or the particular State's Attorney General.

A big chunk of the US IS a shithole

Yeah well we are deporting them.

You guys stop those Muslim invaders yet?

If you're that much of a threat then the government would be on your tail.

Colorado is cool you stay far away from Denver.

>full of mexicans

YES BUT WHICH PART SPECIFICALLY

It's Utah. I've lived in AZ too, and although there are things I like, it just doesn't compete. The Mormons are a blessing. They're basically liberal repellant, keeping the Californians from transplanting and turning the place into Colorado or Austin.

I don't know. Local police would be setting up roadblocks around the monument so you don't try smuggling your way out of Navajo in an RV. The states would prioritise your capture along with the feds, I presume the FBI/CIA would be trying to cuff your ass too.

In short, everyone would be going after you if you were that much of a threat. If we're talking very serious then the army might step in to stop you whether dead or alive.

>Hes only visited Phoenix and Salt Lake
Utah has as many blacks as new hampshire, proportionally. Arizona outside of phoenix has some of the friendliest respectful people in the country

Das rite

>alaska
>61.2% white
What the fuck
I thought non-whites hated the cold

Mormons are legit crazy,but at least they aren't niggers.

Its them Eskimos

I visited there recently. It is full of Mexicans.

Native Americans

Igloo niggers. Also Prison escapee's go there because many towns are so extremely secluded, police would take over a day to get there.

Yep

Airzona and Colorado.

>Awesome Mountains
>Awesome Deserts
>Weed
>Palo Verde Generating Station
>No Day Light Savings Time
>Pheonix is a conservative city.
>Leadville is 10,050 ft up.
>Hot Springs

Was just in London for a month, we have way more shitskins than them here in The Bay Area ca

From best to worst:
1. Arizona
2. Utah
3. New Mexico
4. Colorado

>Utah
Weird Mormon nutcases
>Colorado
California: Square Edition
>New Mexico
New Mexico
>Arizona
Racist old white folk

Definitely Arizona

I love Arizona because it's like the old western movies. I also like Colorado with mountains and all that. It's a bit of a hipster place but such is life. I've never been to Utah or NM, but they seem nice as well

>55.8%
>Mexicans fucking everywhere
It feels like 90%

I've been to all 4 from best to worst
1. Colorado - White heaven if you avoid Denver. One of the best outdoor states
2. Utah - Full of white Mormons, which is both a good and bad thing.
3.Arizona - Fun state with the best pool parties ever, great winter weather. Downsides are it's hot and filled with weird bugs and spics.
4. New Mexico - The only thing that makes it better than Mexico is that it's less hot and at least a few white people live there.

colorado because weed.

More and more tech companies are coming to Utah m80, and bringing the comiefornians. A lot of those are mormons too, but a lot are not mormons, and they are ruining things.

>being this fucking dumb

I bet you would wonder why there are so many mexicans in southeast asia, too.

This is Aztlan. Fuck your four corners.

>a lot are not mormons, and they are ruining things.
Why do they have to ruin everything? Is there anything we can do about it?