m.youtube.com/watch?v=thaNhEAKF_U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

H-hello muh muh mister nigger

Keep your fucking promise.
Put Hillary in jail.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=thaNhEAKF_U

How the covfefe are ya

I only answer to the Bogs.

You said we have a rigged system. Why aren't you leading #Unrig?

When are you going to actually audit the fed, you fucking whore.

Thank you so much for all the hard work.

You're an amazing president and an amazing man.

Race war now gas the kikes

Mighty Orange Zoggin' Rangers

Anybody have the Bogdanov version of this??
Because I would of deffinetlly answerd that,not some old autist.

Пpивeт, тoвapищ

Meine Ehre Heisst Treue! Heil!

hang up and save Europe instead

mission success sir, next mission please

Mr. President, thank you for your contribution to the endearing fabric of Americana, the desire to give up private life for the grearer good of the nation you prospered in and the strong defiance you show in the face of such opposition, slander, mockery, derision and backlash. The embodiment of your great nation is not that it is a country, but an idea; one that can be shaped, rethought and interpreted throughout the generations and I admire your pursuit in shaping your Republic to match that.

I am privileged to have spoken to you and wish you luck in your terms. God bless the United States.

Honest answer:

You're doing a good job, but you need to audit the fed and drain the swamp. Deporting more illegals and building that wall would also be a plus.

fuck opff you fuxcking fake shit PUT UP BY THE POWERS THAT BE TO MISDIRECT POPULIST ANGER AWAY FROM THE (((WEALHTY))) NO ONE IRL SUPPORTS YOU ANYMORE
NO WAL
NO MUSLISM BAN (BANNING THE POOR SHITTY COUNTRIES, BAUN THE SAUDIS YOU FUCKING SHIT)

ANYONE WITH 2.14159 BRAINCELS WOULD NOW THAT YOU ARE A FUCKING ILLUSION SHILL, YOU MARRIED OFF YOUR DAUGHTER TYO A JEW FOR CHRISTSSAKES

IT IS ALL AN ILLUSION , 90 PERCENT OF Sup Forums IS BOTS AND DATA MNINING
BIG WRPG TIDDIES FOR YALL'S CONSIDERATION

How is the fpbp not "Fuck Trump and Fuck White People"? Meme harder, senpai.

hey mr president, my family's close friends with Pence. Let me be on the economic counsel kthxbye

Sup Mr. President Trump. Wanna have a steak together, I like mine well done too.

JUST PUT THEM ALL IN JAIL ALREADY
I KNOW YOU HAVE THE EVIDENCE, JUST DO IT

Good evening Mr. President, how can I help make America great again?

If his name showed up, wouldn't that mean he's already in my contacts? That would, in turn, imply that I talk to him on the reg. In which case I'd ask him if he's down for heading out tonight and quite literally grabbing some puss.

What kind of shit phone is that

Do us all a favor and nuke DC will ya?

>End DACA — now.
Demand ICE deport 1M illegals.
>Fire Kushner — send he and Ivanka to NYC.
Follow everything Bannon says.
>Work on repealing 14th amendment ("birthright citizenship").
Fire the barfly Kellyanne and Dina Powell

that improves your life how? waste of time. just as bad as this russia stupidity.

Sir, Hello Sir,

How may I assist you God Emperor Sir?

Get the fuck away from Syria and tell isreal to do the same! Fuck you for not doing it on your own you little bitch good shit on the other stuff for the most part i guess. Faggit

hello Shlomo .. Oh it s you the goyim donny , would you be kind enough to pass me your master ?!

"Stop being a puppet for the kikes. Get your embarrassing attention-whoring kike kids out of the White House. Do everything Bannon says."

Hola bad hombre!

why did she have to drown me tho

I answer my President's call.

How much time did you spend shitposting on twitter today?

notice me senpai notice me
I dunno

He's probably calling me to tell me what his request of me is in return for fufilling my request of him to assume the role of the Presidency. I ask what's up and pepper my angus.

Can i import my mexican sex slave before you build the wall?

Well written

Mista President, hows that wall coming?

hello

Wait...have we talked before? Is he a saved contact? Because then I would answer, but some random DC number I'm not answering.

God dammit Donnie, I told you to never call me on this unsecured line.

Moshi moshi Jesus desu

Yes, mister president. What was that? You want me to kill a commie for Christ?
>activated

banker genocide when?

Because he talked about how she was a criminal and how she fucked all of us over and said he would.

"Herro city wok taka you orda prease"

Sir, Legalize weed and the Democrats entire base will be distracted and complacent for 50 straight years.

I've been waiting for your call. Let's get right down to business.

Hello Donald. Cummy bummy! I wanna poo poo with slimy dickypoop in bum bum! Smee smoo smoo, cummy cummy bummy!! Dicky dicky pee poo.

My mommy poopy vagina moo moo! Smelly smoop dicky poopy tasty! Cummy cummy cummy!

Mr. President execute the pedophiles then crash the USD with no survivors.

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

Thank you for sacrificing your golden years to take the most stressful job in the world, and for keeping the Treasonous Cunt out of office.
How long, sir? How long until the murdering cunt is in handcuffs?

"Mr. President, you promised to deport illegals, cut taxes, and put Clinton in jail. Keep your promises and don't make me regret my vote.