Official Coal Burning White Woman Registry Thread

All,

Want to make the Coal Burner Registry happen so I and all of you have the opportunity to track which White Women are burning the coal, and avoid them completely. I don't want any of you or myself getting cucked while trying to save the White Race. Is this registry legal?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mixednation?lang=en
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1m6C8BFErGkI6sO-qDTjR5IlmtAGrlb16-vuvdunoH_g/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Its legal.

t. lawyer

Put it under the guise of "Ayo niggas if you brothas fuck sum white bitch brag about it here".

When Kim Kardashian gets posted, I don't want Kanye Suing the shit out of me, are you sure?

Honestly, just be prepared to walk away from a 10/10 that says "oh I'm a Marxist" or "oh I like hip hop." Just get up and walk away.

It's not, they'll call it sexual harassment.

Youre going to have to register 3/4 of all white women in Toronto .

The goal would be anonymous people submit the race traitors to the registry

100 percent legal.

> men know i fuck niggers so i have damages to sue you for

it just can't happen. plus, the truth is always a defense.

>you won't need one if you only marry a virgin.

This would be wonderful. I could use this registry to find women likely to be willing to cuck me with a bull.

all this would do is create a place for negros to find white women easily

They're not white if they burned the coal

Why bother? It's not like any woman would want someone like you anyway.

Dont just do it for coal burning, do it for all slutty behavior. It should be a site where you can post copies of girl's own social media posts, since they love to brag about being drunken whores. Then a guy who's thinking about dating them can look up their name, see their history, and know what they're getting into. Why limit yourself to just one thing? Make shame great again!

Do you think I wouldn't add every one of your wives?

she's not whi-- oh. nice bait. saged

This is a good idea

>this is the average Sup Forums poster

Engaging in bestiality is sub human behaviour.

Not white and not even human.

so basically the dirty.com?

That sounds rather illegal to me
Also consider this op, if you trust women so little that you would require such a registry then you're already fucked by definition aren't you? I mean if you can't trust anyone...

He has a better chance than your unemployed liberal ass.

>This is the average AnCuck

roastie detected

Those "statistically people stick with their own" arguments become less apparent sometimes. today I recently took a trip out to the country and counter like 13-14 coalburners compared to 6-7 white couples, not counting people that were old.

It's pretty apparent, where there is overlap it just happens.

Goo idea
Make it like bedbugs.com fampai

this is sjw af
but have a bump because keks

And if she lies?

Name it dontcomeback.com or something

Throw acid on her face and file for divorce.

If you do it, the registry should also provide updates on whether or not the toll has been paid.

Have to admit I find the idea more than a little creepy.

>It's not it's called sexual harassment.

Oh?

So a website can be put up, that PUBLIC and "PRIVATE" individuals can follow a person and show support for.....

...AND one demographic (blacks) can make a registry for whites who have offended them...

BUT a group of people can't make a registry for a demographic of people who they want to avoid?

Bullshit. It's TOTALLY legal and will win in court.

Let's make it happen people.

If your sister fucks Jamal, you had better not be cucks and refuse to post her name.

ONE RULE: If you register a coal burner, YOU MUST post a picture that will verify that she has or does burn coal.

Look I love the Turner Diaries as much as the next guy but, at least in the USA, most of the people grew up under severe Talmudic Marxism. Many of us who manage to break that conditioning are former leftists. At a certain point we can't just hang every white woman who ever strayed. But we need them to be examples to the younger generation. They can come back to Whiteland. But they are forever marginalized. We will need maids, secretaries, and fast food workers once all the subhumans are gone. And someone will need to look after the beta males.

How to prove the person being submitted really fucked a nigger and it isn't just a vengeful orbiter or ex though?

This is going to backfire so bad.

All memes aside, this will make more white women betray their race out of spite.

Do it user. You will need to register 70% of brazilian females, tho :(

I would like to make this happen

t. developer

Bump make them whores pay.

haha would be funny if this Registry made it to Drudgereports main headline.

Instead of having a formal a public registry, I think it would be more productive to create a network of gossipers. It would spread fear in women and it would avoid legal problems

70% of Brazilian females aren't white, so it works out.

This right here is an issue
Maybe allow in thlist only along evidence lime photos or facebook stats or stuff alike and make possivle for the target to fightback (in the comment section).
I dunno.

Brain Addled Bull-Queer, Mongrel-Theist, and Jew, Mind-Pattern-Programming victims.

The only solution is to destroy Jew-Media?
?

Instead of hosting a website that will get taken down or get you harassed/sued, you should just create a spreadsheet and pass it around online, let others add to it.

>Females avoid any guys using registry
>females add themselves to list in solidarity against racism
>hungry minorities use this as a white database
>angry betas are still mad and now childless
>coal and sand birth rates skyrocket
>the now fatherless mixed race children are being funded by the white males tax dollars

I have no objections to this

Whore database*

No it will just make the same ones who already do it do it more. not condoning it tho. Seems pointless.

bump

developer's discord channel when

10D water polo

>flag
Yep checks out

What does " coal burning " mean?

do it, you fucking dumbass. and while you're at it, make another website exposing sluts in general.
and yes, it's legal. Look up "kirill was here" for proof.

you probably won't see this because this autistic board is faster than Sup Forums

Sauce?

It is a childish forced meme that indicates a white woman having sex with a black man

it doesnt get much better than this

Normies never listen lurk more

You have to be kidding

Wow she really looks like she's enjoying herself, or she's taking a painful shit. Either or.

I will tell you if you promised to up vote me

I dont see it as illegal. It kinda looks like the same thing as sex offender registration. But it will get taken down in months just because its de-valuing women that coal burn.

Itt virgins

It's probably legal but you'd also start an absolute shitfest. You're going to have to host it on some Eastern European server or something.
You could either do it discretely, or go full blown full Facebook + social media integration. I'd prefer the latter. Go big or go home.
I'm a software engineer but not a web dev. I'd help but I don't want to be on any more watch lists.

What about the Jew registry - when are we getting started with that?

On a side note, it really gives me the feels when the magic of memes lets innocent teens rediscover fantastic ideas of the past, pic related

>Anymore

>Females avoid any guys using registry
because i will totaly let my name in something born from Sup Forums, the site for anonymous posters
>females add themselves to list in solidarity against racism
>hungry minorities use this as a white database
>angry betas are still mad and now childless
>coal and sand birth rates skyrocket
>the now fatherless mixed race children are being funded by the white males tax dollars
>I have no objections to this
Neither do I, but thats because due to flag i lost faith in nation, i know these people will work hard to survive but are too blind and busy (either surviving or with unimportant things) to see their fate coming, the fate they are building, so i do my best to be ready to get the fuck out if it happens in my lifetime. But i think is worth to try to survive as race in cells and teach your sons and daughers to do the same, how long it will work depends on your efforts.

There are zero white people in that picture. What's the problem?

Maybe disguise it as a health website? Like registration of known STD holders or mental issues database. The amount of turds a woman has put in her can indicate the possibility of an STD.

Something to fall back on in case of ''muh racism''

>american
>films wife get fucked by 12 niggers
>hates coalburners

Choose two

twitter.com/mixednation?lang=en

If you have read the thread so far and have any intentions of doing this, please make a discord server or something before the thread goes into oblivion

I still think you should call it a "toll evader" website, in which her unpaid toll debt is paid when a news article about her getting enriched surfaces.

American and hates coal Burners?

Mixed nation also has a Facebook page, they fucking sell shit too.

Host the website in Russia and follow the RedWatch example where users can submit anonymous tips to 1 or 2 people who update the site.

So how do you authenticate the submissions?

This is retarded.

BETTER YET! Disguise it as a sjw site and talk about how "the people despicted in the pictures are tolerant and progressive", call everyone who attack the plataform a racist!

They also have a phone number listed for some reason.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1m6C8BFErGkI6sO-qDTjR5IlmtAGrlb16-vuvdunoH_g/edit?usp=sharing

Use a VPN and fake accounts when editing the document so it can't be traced back.

white women dating black men

>hybrid

Sweden

hi news man/women

oh SHIT. lol pol btfo and exposed as being similar to NAZIS!

>It is a childish forced meme
It existed as a term far longer than the word 'meme' you moron.

It's a term used to identify white women without dignity or class so that white men will know to avoid them.

fucking genius