Daily reminder that if you believe men ever got to space you are actually retarded...

Daily reminder that if you believe men ever got to space you are actually retarded. There's enough proof that all space related footage including the moonlanding were done in hollywood studios. During the cold war both the USA and Russia launched shuttles into space but they burnt in the atmosphere. Both sides then came up with lies because they were too scared to admit they fucked up. Do your research. There's nothing beyond the amosphere but burning inferno.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b-firPbl8Os
youtube.com/watch?v=OJNhXCezSfs
youtube.com/watch?v=Jp9Y8I6v_Ds
visibleearth.nasa.gov/view.php?id=57723
youtube.com/watch?v=-RcKLAo62Ro
youtube.com/watch?v=WAiq6Pggfy4
physicsclassroom.com/class/energy/u5l1b.cfm
youtube.com/watch?v=Kr0tTbTbmVA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OP is BAIT

Where's that faggot Norwegian with all those spayss webums

>There's nothing beyond the atmosphere but burning inferno.
this kind of thread should be a bannable offense

Thas right. DAS RITE! Ain't no white boi or commie boi ever done reached the stars- dey ain't got what the gumption. The truth is, WE come from there. Only are melanin-rich skin can wit'stand the intents solar heat beyond the safety of the ambersphere.

WE

mark my words, they will acknowledge they use harnesses
just like they admitted using photoshop on the blue marble

that's actually pretty convincing. holy crap they use harnesses!

Well no, nothing should be banned. But yeah this is so retarded it almost veers into poetry.

Thats his fucking diaper dipshit.

are we dropping redpills from (((space)))?

youtube.com/watch?v=b-firPbl8Os

im gonna dump all

they will stay silent

Ok i'll give that one. Fucking wierd as hell dude idk what's up with that one there.

oh fuk

>if people find out i didn't go to the moon, my claim to fame is gone!
>*punches critical thinker*
This is CNN

>nothing should be banned
Pedos would agree

okay this one kinda gets me kushed out

youtube.com/watch?v=OJNhXCezSfs

Watch some classified apollo footage

youtube.com/watch?v=Jp9Y8I6v_Ds

Astronaut Chris Cassidy accidentally tells the truth

I would agree on Sup Forums but Sup Forums and other boards have a theme and it should be respected, shitpost and have absolute free speech on Sup Forums.

Here is the original fake: globe_west_2048

visibleearth.nasa.gov/view.php?id=57723

AYY LMAO

do you have that pic from the first supposed moon mission when the astronauts are giving the first interview and they look depressed , scared and ashamed as hell?

This one is an obvious codec compression artifact. Same as those obama reptile videos. But you probably weren't around when divx 700 mb movie rips were the thing otherwise you would know it.

This one?
youtube.com/watch?v=-RcKLAo62Ro

>IDontKnowHowVideoEncodingWorks.webm

>Melanin
>Space

Thats why niggers are retarded

no we're droppin deuces from space
its ace

What in the actual fuck

Holy shit Trump is a shapeshifting green screen reptillian!

Not to mention that bitch's hair is literally just hair-sprayed to stay like that.

I want to believe in the space trips but god damn it's hard to when there are so many retarded attempts to appear to be in space like this.

I was. Still not convinced it's anything other than nasa trickery

It is one thing to believe humans didn't go into orbit, but do you actually believe there are no satellites up in space?

Ham radio guys build radars that can detect these things. They are real.

Did you know the ISS hatch is guarded by a piece of cardboard?

>Machine used to emulate 1/6 Earth's gravity that is of moon
>Man walks on the moon with 1/6 Earth's gravity looks exactly like that

STOP THE PRESS
WE HAVE BEEN HAD!!!!!!!!!!

yeah and ignore the fact that the lady's necklace was fucking zero g you fucking retard

>youtube.com/watch?v=Jp9Y8I6v_Ds
Why would her hair float like that and not in a halo like when submerged in water.

Tesla is in on it as well

Compare this to other official nasa pictures of earth from the moon

>doesn't believe in space travel
>dixie flag
Why am I not surprised?

Those are actually Space Jews transmitting fake signals

you can see the strings holding up the water

What's your opinion on the shape of planet earth?

yes!!! thank you they looked like dogs who got caught doing something bad you can tell it on their faces they are full of shit

>doesn't know how physics works

Anybody know how fast this was reentering?
To me it looks like it would take much longer to travel that distance

guy on the right catches his pinky in the pocket of the guy on the left

where's the mystery

this is fucking stupid. get out to the real world. fuck it. you can be a dedicated hobbyist and put gopros into near-space.

The United States drives ten giant steel airbases sized 106,000 tons of displacement across the worlds oceans with nuclear power.

But putting somebody outside of earth's gravity well is a hoax? RETARDED. GO OUTSIDE AND EXPERIENCE SOME LIFE

apparently they are just floating on hot air balloons in low orbit

youtube.com/watch?v=WAiq6Pggfy4

pull up the wool and look at the people in the back.

What the fuck???

??? He's rotating around his waist? So what?
That's how a shirt moves in low gravity like that
??? I don't see a problem with this?
The pinky was in the pocket.
The "scuba diver" or astronaut might have been in the shadow of the ISS when that initial reflection was recorded.
I assume the issue with this is that there are stars overlapped? Probably an issue with two feeds of camera footage being overlapped.
Yeah video artifact.
First clip. There are a lot of debris in orbit around Earth.
Again. I'm not sure if you've ever torrented anything or downloaded a digital movie. But sometimes segments might be corrupted and I've seen the exact same issues. Same happens with streaming.

Even if I'm wrong about some of these clips. None of this is conclusive evidence that there's aren't filmed in space.

People that post this and believe it, are either crazy, or shills of some kind trying to make the board look complete tinfoil hat insane.
Circling things that you can't explain doesn't mean that it supports your preconceived notions.

Interesting how her hair is straight up, not moving around like the necklace and when she turns her head, you can see hair at the back that is pointing downward.

Someone shoop it as cum

Hair has a different mass to gold.
Something with greater mass has more potential energy, and so from "outside" forces it moves a lot more on contact.
physicsclassroom.com/class/energy/u5l1b.cfm

Doesn't explain why most of her visual hair is stick straight and doesn't move/wave around as she does and why the back hair is what would be seen normally on Earth with gravity. Her hair should be more like a halo, like it would be when if she was sitting at the bottom of a pool.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kr0tTbTbmVA

It looks to be a moving a small amount?
Its movement would be dependent on the things the hair comes in contact with.
In that "room", the only thing it's in contact with is her head, the air in the room (and the movement of the air). If there was little air movement then there would be little movement with her hair. It's also possible they don't have shampoo on the ISS so her hair might be quite stiff and so won't "flow" as much.
As for the movement with her head, that depends on how quickly she's moving up and down, or her inertia against the surface if she makes contact with the surface at all. It also depends on if each major clump of hair is making much contact with any other clump which it may not as her head remains quite still.
Again, depends on how stiff her hair is.

Why did you ignore this one??

>that chromakey screen tho

Sure Barnum and Bailey fan. Pic from OPs vid. Evidence is obvious. Why are they faking? That is the question. Huge monetary budget. Why.