/GZG/ Generation Z General

WE ARE THE FUTURE

This is the first iteration of /GZG/. If it goes well, the thread will occur, after tonight, each day at 3 PM.

Anyone of posting age is allowed in this thread, but meant for those born anywhere from 1996-2010.

>Read about us
archive.is/ZYKxw

Good resources for young anons:
>Reading list
archive.is/g8t6O
>Scholarships:
archive.is/M1MAk and privilegegrant.com/
>Excellent video by (((Infowars))) about Generation Z
youtube.com/watch?v=izCsWvDCFWo
>Excellent video by Dave Cullen about Gen Z
youtube.com/watch?v=4eGIk9Z7kWs

GET INVOLVED
>Post redpills
>Share techniques to redpill others
>tell us how you are changing or shaping the world/future
>what can we do to convince our counterparts to the become conservative, like we are?
>Should we create a discord?

GODSPEED, ANONS. WE ARE THE FUTURE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5DcA1TtaP_c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fellow Z-pedes post your IQ and hobby I'll start.

Farmville enthusiast

>tfw you get to be part of generation zyklon

I forgot to put this in the OP

>IF YOU CAME FROM T_D, GO BACK
IF YOU CAME FROM T_D, GO BACK

Purge the Jew.

Im old but the best path to the red pill is humor for most younger people

youtube.com/watch?v=5DcA1TtaP_c

Someone said gen z? Posting what I've got.

1995 here god damit we are not millennials and not gen Z. Like a in between generation. I have traits of both.

>post redpills
>deny redpill
>flag

Literally go back.

How could anyone go into public like that.

>get redpill" shoved so back up your arse you are speechless
>panic

typical

Because they're LITERALLY BASED.

thats the point they own the banks and media when they are insignificant population

Biggest American redpill I can drop.

Literally autistic.

Gen Z is 17 y/o max.

Anyone here posting from gen z is underage b&
Gtfo kids it's passed your bedtime

Here's a redpill: Hitler killed tens of millions of Europeans. He destroyed every military and economy in Europe, including his own. Smoked a whole bunch of meth, contracted syphilis, lost the war. The lost goes on and on.

Generations are separated by large events (usually wars or other disasters), those who remember are in one generation, those who don't are in another. So if you remember living through 9/11 and its aftermath you are a millennial, but if not or just barely congrats you are a member of the iGeneration (Gen Z).

The gen z cut off should be anyone that personally doesn't remember/wasn't born before 9/11

>lost

LOL

Jews are smarter, therefore superior in every way.
Crying won't change your subhuman IQ famalam.

top kek

'97 user reports as ordered

Generally it's 1996, so that leaves three and a half years worth of people to post here

I don't remember it in the slightest, so I guess I'm good.

Eisner doesn't run Disney and its subsidiaries, Bob Iger does, still a jew though...

Actually 19-20

My redpills are:
>Everything we see is real, there is no duality of the mind or spirits.
>Natrual Selection can affect social behaviors and buisness practces in modern society.
>Equality=/=Freedom
>True freedom is having the luxury of being reponsible for your own failures and succes.

I am 18, 19 in a week.
120, Modding games and making YTPs.

Pretty much this. Whites are closer to niggers than Jews in terms of intelligence.

In so many ways you'll never conceive, you are the problem.

Gen Z reporting in sir

Sure I'll bump.

Occupation: IT and Business stuff (I do computer, network, and line of business application work for small to mid size businesses also known as managed services)
Relationship: Married, Straight
Goals in Life: Develop a videogame studio, shape E-Sports, and have a large (10 child) family. Redpilled the wife on the Juden.
Time on Sup Forums: 8 1/2 years. I was here just before summer of '08. I did my bit in the great meme war, and will never forgive gamergate turning into walk on walstreet, but 4th of july 2014 was a good day, second only to Nov. 9 - 30.

Being Critical of our society keeps us free of dogma and doing retarded traditions.

However,mAbandoning the west and ignoring what it has broughten us is even more retarded.

>Generally it's 1996

Says who? Strauss and Howe put it at 2001.

If you consider being subverting psychopaths "smarter".

I don't like Kekistan posters, but we need them to serve as a transition from blue pill to red. The ones that go the route of (((Sargon))) and refuse the truth are worthless. But it is easier to convert them if they already accept some truths.

This famalam. Western Civilization is incredibly flawed, but a good step toward an ideal future. Certainly better than much if not the rest of our options.

Good stuff so far lads, posting cringe is also helpful; it shows how destructive civic nationalism is.

Also, a bit more about me(OP):

>18
>start college in a month(compsci degree, on military/merit scholarship)
>state college, don't fall for the Ivy League meme
>runs a social media marketing business, also has a wagecuck job to mask financial gains
>heavily fw crypto
>working on Drudge Report-esque app and website that aggregates, and summarizes news articles

Stop saying "famalam". You sound retarded and degenerate. I've banged whores that spout that shit.

Neo-Conservative here we go!

Given their success... I'd say they're smarter. Doesn't mean we shouldn't kill and exile them from all societies though.

That's fair

sociopaths,* and yes, they as a culture are far more organized, subversive, and cunning. I won't say they're more intelligent high-end to high-end, as they promote massive amounts of nepotism. I'm actually okay with a lot of Jews, it's the zionists that are trying to make us all their one-race ultragoys that upset me.

Your strong sense of nationalism and doing what is deemed best for your people is the exact reason why you fall for jewish tricks. Quit blaming them, you fell for there bullshit you idiot. It is your fault.

I'll add an "are you gen z?" Section to the next OP with that question in mind. Good thought

>born december 1995

I hate being a millenial so goddamn much

1998 reporting in
wrote faggot on a karl marx poster today

Go fuck yourself, I'll speak as I please t b h

generation zyklon starts with 1998

Their success is entirely founded upon deceit, usery and subversion. The primary attributes needed to utilize such strategies successfully are as follows: psychological astuity, lack of empathy, charismatic/persuasive prowess, linguistic talent, self-assurance. Whites are every bit as capable. But they're restrained by one thing: empathy. The Jews have us up only on their ability to not give a damn about anyone but themselves when they act in the world. They're incompatible with Western values. They are psychopaths, believe me. They sacrifice children. Rape them. Learn the difference. They have -zero- empathy. The one saying Jew phrases shouldn't accuse me of falling for any tricks.

Id say that's true. I'm 24, I got on my redpill path through right leaning comedians. Or at least neutral ones. Slowly but surely you arrive at the redpill.

Agreed. Its only a few of them who are actually malevolant. Another larger margin but still a minority of jews however do become useful idiots for the malevolant ones. The majority of them are just decent people who go from day to day living as normal people. And getting rid of them would hurt the econemy since they own a large number of buisnesses.

It would be an economic collapse worse than the great recession, oil shocks, and great depression combined.

Also
>You sound retarded and degenerate.
>I've banged whores that spout that shit.
>I'm a hypocritical degenerate
You shame the white race.

Anybody else here consider themselves Generation Y instead of "Millenial"?

I was born in 1989 and I consider myself Generation Y, not Millenial.

If you speak like a moron, don't expect to stand above the crowd.
>spouts degenerate phrases
>shames me for getting laid
You can't save the white race without getting vagina, genius.

98'er reporting in

1998, keep staring at refugees when i see them so they know they are foreign bodies.

>Thinking with emotions is what keeps whites down.

Gee someone needs to read Atlas Shrugged. And learn to only care about there self interests.

We don't have it all bad.

I got to celebrate my final year in college basking in the butthurt and tears of all the liberals around me. I got a free ride through my Intro to Journalism class because the professor was so devastated by the election that she dedicated every class afterward to investigating "what went wrong".

>Their success is entirely founded upon deceit, usery and subversion
>Whites are every bit as capable.
Sure.
>The one saying Jew phrases shouldn't accuse me of falling for any tricks.
Genetic Fallacy as fuck. Read the sticky. Jews use math, and a military, should I give those up as well?

Fucking random whores like tyrone is not going to save the white race. Having illegitament children with missing fathers is the biggest factor dooming blacks in the west.

Tfw you just scrape into generation zyklon

>Anyone of posting age is allowed in this thread, but meant for those born anywhere from 1996-2010.
>2010

You're implying six year olds will be on Sup Forums?

Oh boy this thread is going to be a fucking honeypot for the underages.

And if you condescend like a hypocrite, you're a net negative. Co-opting and corrupting are just fine, being a hypocrite and condescending makes everyone who shares your opinion lose ethos. I am genuinely ashamed to believe you're one of us. Go do the white race a good one: get a nice, decent girl, make her a woman, go work hard (cause apparently you can't work smart), and have kids dipshit.

>their success is entirely based upon deceit, usery and subversion

I did this when I made thousands of youtuber kids fall for the youtube subnetwork Ponzi scheme in 2015/2016. Am I a Jew now because I did what I had to do to make a boatload of cash to pay for college, or am I just resourceful?

This

I think it's obvious he meant to define Gen Z, not invite six year olds onto the general.

>Their success is entirely founded upon deceit, usery, and subversion.
Yes, that's something high IQ people are capable of. Idiots couldn't do the things they do, especially with such a high success rate.

However you don't need to convince me that they need to be exiled from western countries... I'm already aware of this.

I think us white people really need to stop being so empathetic. We're literally the only group still doing it. This is why our race is dying out... We aren't adapting in ways that benefit our race.

No, I just dislike you, and you're upset that someone looks down on you like you do everyone else. You're a projecting sadass, and are probably only natsoc cause it's edgy and trendy. Post your flag faggot, and please be a leaf.

Don't waste your time with non-STEM if you are going to college.

There's a lot of trolling (by butthurt non-STEM's) and lots of "please don't come to my club" (by selfish STEM's that want more for themselves)

I'll tell you, I got 2 degrees: my first degree was non-STEM (political science) and it was worthless. My second degree was mechanical engineering and I am making bank even though I graduated at 29 and had no experience.

If not STEM, then get a trade that won't be obsolete in 50 years.

This is why picking your flags is gay

also
>You're not going to get a wife if you can't fuck a whore.
That's fucking pants-on-head retarded. You have sex capital just like women, the more you spend on nasty whores with gonorrhea, the more you become one. My wife likes me because I'm nice and treated her well. Me fucking whores would not have added to my sex appeal, versus trying to get other girlfriends beforehand and being serious with them. If you're Gen Z you'd know there's plenty of time to find one, you have 3+ years easy to find one in your age range, settle her down, and fuck her brains out.

oh my god the smug face had me on the fucking floor, solid redpills!

Fuck off underagebanned.

You're not special.

I've likely been on this website longer than some of you faggots have been alive.

>tfw 22
>tfw redpilled because I grew up around niggers

I'm not even white and I understood early on why no one likes them

I didnt know Sup Forums was a thing in 1998

I don't believe the typed in dates.

>Natrual Selection can affect social behaviors and buisness practces in modern society.
nature vs nurture or what did you mean exactly?

97 here I hope I'll be in a right wing death squad soon.

Someone's upset because they're already irrelevant in their heyday.
But please, play stupid games.

Made a discord feel free to join and help set it up: z5Vz9MZ

I can sum you up in one image

There happy? This is your selfie bud enjoy.

alpha as fuck

Give it 10-20 years before any of us have to group/defend against a liberal death squad, then you'll see a justified counter. Don't want to end up like that church shooter, just get a wife, a decent job and once you can, do investments for money and have fuckloads of children. That will counter the rising tide of liberalism and truly crush it out of existence. 10 kids can change the world through all their interactions.

The need to be better and evolve can happen on a social level very quickly.

External Factors can affect how society works. Take the 1980s AIDs epidemic for example, this led to society being more consensus about STDs.

Another example could be the great recession hardships causing people in Gen-Z to re-start the trend of saving a small portion of there income incase of a market crash.

1996 is the new 1776 and 1998 is the new 1488

So do you think you'll compete with AI CAD soon? Or is it chemical engineering?

can we drop 88 from 1488. I refuse to bow to Nazism, It is the ideology that enslaves its own people.

no thanks