Migrant crime

alright so idk if this has been posted yet but
silenceisconsent.net/muslim-migrants-rape-girl/

thoughts? Are we missing any info? and if this really is what it looks like is there anything else we can do to expose these criminals or see justice served? Such behavior is truly appalling to see especially in Idaho, the judge ought to get some sort of backlash...

Other urls found in this thread:

5thjudicialdistrict.com/counties/jerome-county/
ballotpedia.org/Thomas_Borresen
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Idaho is one of the few uncucked western states, though the fuckers at BSU are trying their best to fix that
t. BSU grad

I mean you could always rape the migrant? I don't know if the names are given out for these things but Idaho doesn't seem like a super liberal area, and if there's still ruby ridge folks there then a lynching is totally possible

whats the judges name.

That's what im trying to figure out, no clues so far

>muh sweden so cucked muh muh

and all this under trump what a shit hole

FYI the whole thing was recorded. He also pled guilty.

Thomas Borresen. The local people are pissed as fuck. He also threatening to throw anyone in jail who talks about the case.
Phone number of his office is here:

This is altered news. I saw it on pol a month ago. The migrant did do something but it wasn't rape. This is edited to be propoganda to incite further hate against no whites

Funny enough the judge is actually of Swedish descent.

No idea who these boys are. there was a video but not sure how to acquire that

>FYI the whole thing was recorded.
what do you mean, the court hearing was recorded or the rape itself?

original report?

>to incite further hate against non whites
and what's wrong with that?

The guy recorded himself raping her on his cellphone. He is Iraqi.

It was a sexual emergency.
Apparently.

Holy moly what a cunt.

Historically, do extreme judiciarys get there's?

the rape was caught on video and presumably used as evidence. like that did any good

It was two children under 10, and they rubbed her over her clothes, with absolutely zero penetration or contact with genitals.
Yes it was wrong, and yes they deserve punishment, but you faggots are blowing this shit way out of proportion. Stop falling for literal fake news.

... it's literally in the article. Maybe read something before playing potato detective

Because that makes us fake news idiot

I'm a BSU incoming junior. I was laughing when the liberal scum were protesting the "Nationalist Club" meeting by calling them Nazis.

Why dont you go ahead and google specifically what he did and get back to everyone with your findings.

Post the name of the judge

>us
us? who is this us?

all non whites must be exterminated by any means necessary

Fuck off abdullah

ballotpedia.org/Thomas_Borresen

not what the article says, apparently it was anal plus some R kelly shit. it doesnt mention the ages so they could be children which would explain the lack of a sentence. But that doesn't excuse this gag order business or the threats on the lawyer.

>t. gutless worm who'd enjoy watching his girlfriend get raped by a sand nigger

okay. so you'd be fine with abdul rubbing your kids

It literally says oral and anal rape. Fuck off you stupid shill. Shit like this makes me fucking mad when its in my own fucking country. Where are the Idahofags? I can't believe this shit is happening in Idaho of all places. NYC or Commiefornia sure but is it really that bad now? Fuck this judge. I hope they hang the dumb cunt someday.

HOLD THE FUCK ON.
Did the judge just LET THEM FREE after they confessed the crime? Is the article even real? What kind of shithole allows this, for Christ sake.

>they rubbed her
gas chamber. now.

You're full of bull shit. I remember when this was on national news a while back. There WAS rape and the left wing officials in the town and state were trying to cover it up.

Suck it, leaf.

its thomas by the way

IMPORTANT THREAD

>Trump has direct control over local state judicial rulings

Are you fucking dumb?

Idaho is a shithole.
It consists of Mormons, Mexicans, Refugee's and White thrash degenerates.

fuck you ahmed, they made her preform oral sex, there was penetration and they pissed on her as well. She now wears two pairs of underwear and shirts, stays at home for many hours in her closet, and cries to her mom to not tell daddy because she's afraid of what he will think out of embarrassment. She's not what she used to be, happy and chatty. Another good and innocent soul ruined because of you goat fuckers. Just a little more time, and your kind will be will truly vanish, once and for all.

If the girl has a man in her life (father, uncle, grandfather) I don't understand why he hasn't killed the kids that did this. I'd execute their families, the judge, and defense lawyers, and the mayor that tried to cover it.

This makes me so fucking angry, please tell me he got deported or will rot in prison

No cigar

source?

unironically kill yourself

Jail time?

nope

Who has authority over the judges?

His threats are just that. He doesn't have the authority to issue such gag orders.

GG RETARDED POL FALLING FOR FAKE NEWS THE LOL TRAIN HAS NO BRRAKS ON THR HILARIOUS FAILURES YOU ARE

Kalae?

>Idaho is white
>the rural areas of America are still white!

>OP's picture has zero white people in it

Face it retards, even the rural areas of America are "diverse" now.

I remember when this first happened and the cops came out to tell everyone that the story wasn't true and that this was a perfect example of why they shouldn't be so racist and gossipy.
See, people were saying it was SYRIAN refugees when really it was SUDANESE refugees, so the cops went around telling everyone to stop spreading lies. There are still people who think this whole incident never happened because of the cops' intentional weasel wording.

>The misinformation was so potent, the chief would later tell The Washington Post, that it threatened to compromise this sexual assault investigation as well as others in the future.

>Now it was up to the chief, in only his sixth month on the job, to set the record straight.

>“The No. 1 priority is the victim,” Kingsbury said. “We can’t forget this. We have a young girl who has been victimized.”

>But, he added: “There’s a lot of disinformation on social media. I don’t know if they made it up or what, but it’s just not true.”

>To begin with, the chief said, the victim had not been raped but was believed to have been sexually assaulted.

>Two individuals alleged to have been involved with the assault were arrested and taken to a juvenile detention center.

>The suspects were not from Syria, but from Sudan and Iraq.

>“There was no gang rape, there was no Syrian involvement, there were no Syrian refugees involved, there was no knife used, there was no inactivity by the police,” Loebs said, according to the Spokesman-Review. “I’m looking at the Drudge Report headline: ‘Syrian Refugees Rape Little Girl at Knifepoint in Idaho’ – all false.”

Of course, there was a five year old sexually assaulted by 7, 10 and 14 year old refugees who taped the incident and got in no trouble for their crimes. But they weren't Syrian and people spreading that lie made it nearly impossible for the police to figure out what really happened..

No. Fucking. Way.

This is on par with the Omar Khadr ruling. I'm raging. These guys should be sodomized with a red hot poker and die in agony. The judge should have his thumbs, eyes, cock and balls removed.

Fuck off fag, this is not fake

What does he hope to do by making them then? What's going to happen if they break?

I've seen this kind of counter fakenews more and more lately around here and similar spaces.

Instead of argueing with #NotAllTerroristsAndRapists and making excuses or blameshift, (((they))) will just drop some blatant lies and call parts of the story or facts lies and fake or that there was done anything wrong, without any evidence whatsoever to discredit it and then leave it as "disputed" even if its unquestionable real, proven and/or confirmed.

Names aren't in the paper? Around here every name gets out in the paper of arrests

I can't tell if this is a real story or not. Plus we don't know the actual sentence. I know if I pulled this shit I would be in prison for 500 years.

(((They))) muddy the truth like they muddy gene pools.

Truly humanity's worst enemy.

Are all pol users over 40? Only generation x could fall for such fake news

>was done anything wrong
wasn't done anything wrong

What should we do, Sup Forums?

Now's not the time for phone calls.

Fuck off shill, go discredit real news elsewhere

could care less where they've come from. the refugee tag has clearly gotten this case undue pressure which has resulted in a lack of justice.

Shit bait, doesn't warrant a meme at all.

>But they weren't Syrian and people spreading that lie made it nearly impossible for the police to figure out what really happened..
yes clearly the police would no be able to figure out the truth from interviewing the victim the perps any witnesses and the video footage because someone somewhere lied on the internet.
you fucking dipshit.

If he even manages to get the chief LEO to arrest somebody over such bullshit, he leaves himself open to a major lawsuit.

He's making the threats because he's a liberal whose letting the position go to his head.

fuck off CIA shill

WHAT
THE
FUCK

well then lets hope he gets whats coming to him and pushes too far, might teach him and others a lesson

Yeah and where is Trump to step in and handle this situation?

Obama pushed his shit to the lowest levels of government and Trump isn't doing shit.

>In Twin Falls, Idaho, three Muslim refugees lured a 5-year-old girl into a laundry room, stripped her of her clothing, urinated on her, and raped her. What’s worse, too, is that they filmed the entire thing, gleefully mocking the crying girl as they raped her.

so that is all BS fake news?

Civilization was a mistake. Things like this would be handled properly otherwise.

No it's US government shills in here calling it fake news to not disrupt their refugee importation.

It was all over Facebook of people in Twin Falls a while back, my cousins live there.

>gag orders
This is so weird. We're a bit authoritarian here but never even had the concept. What happened to muh freedum meme?

Judge should fucking kill himself piece of shit
incinerate the guilty

We don't need a trend forming.

>confess to Rape but somehow don't get conviction because of "islamiphobia"

this isn't Britainistan, this is America. That is not how things work here, this is beyond fake.

>SUDANESE
So islamic niggers? That's worse.

What was it, nigger?

From what I know they didn't rape but we're trying to rape. Playing with her naked body, something like that.

>makes a claim that can be verified easily.... doesn't
If you don't have any sauce, btfo dickbag.

>Innocent curiosity is rape
Fuck off feminist shill

That part was sarcasm, border line illiterate faggot. Why would I point out all their jewish half lies just to defend them?

The cops also said they couldn't figure out the refugees status, I guess at any point in their rigorous investigation.

>According to those officials, three boys were involved, ages 7, 10 and 14, and the alleged victim was a 5-year-old girl. The boys are from Sudan and Iraq; none are Syrian. They are being held at a juvenile detention facility. Officials suspect the boys have been in the Uniteds States fewer than two years, but their refugee status wasn’t immediately clear to the police chief.

if only

I remember the pissing. I also remember some sort of utensil being used.

SOURCE, MOTHER FUCKER!
DO YOU SPEAK IT?

>What happened to muh freedum meme?
Scumbags wormed their way into positions of authority. With any luck, we can boot this guy out soon.

>people don't abuse authority anywhere else

Doesn't make it legal, just means he said it. Just like people still get murdered even though it is illegal.

Did anyone bother to go to the fundraising page?
gofundme com/2a6rst6g

>I am the mother of the victim, a little 5 year old girl, who was sexually assaulted by 3 Sudanese and Iraqi refugee children in June 2016. They have pleaded guilty to the crimes they have commited.

^this is shareblue's newest MO.

fuck off this isn't even your country
>He also threatening to throw anyone in jail who talks about the case.

on what fucking basis and authority does he have the power to jail people talking about a case ?

well knowing how migrant age seems to work....

Nigger. Kill yourself, worthless piece of shit.

Someone should get them to push a civil suit as well, best to destroy the family at this point with complete debt.

>potato detective
>in a thread about Idaho

nigga you sly

>Borresen

===Borresen===

Only a bullet can cure this mess.

He doesn't. Stop arguing with idiots.

What if I am? My beard.

obviously he cant its just disturbing he thinks he can. Ridiculous fuckwits like him should not be in a judicial position