Do you guys honestly believe that certain skin tones make you more intelligent...

Do you guys honestly believe that certain skin tones make you more intelligent? You do realize that 'racial biology' is 100% pseudoscientific, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R8-XSzaA5Nw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Then why do we have to keep lowering standards for niggers to succeed

Did you always skip history class?

>builds computer, effectively just expensive legos

I did that shit when I was 11 and nobody gave a fuck. And that was with 90's computer technology, which was much less trivial and much less 'I bought this partlist on Newegg and watched a youtube video'. Still wasn't anything to write a news article about.

Sage4tehBaitM8

I skipped every class and graduated with a 3.5, school taught me nothing except how to succeed without trying.

he:
>saved the money by himself
>did the build in 4 hours
>lives in London

That's a lot more impressive than what you did

Call me when this nigger is on the cutting edge of cancer research, then you can tell me he's more impressive than me

OP is right.

Skin tones. No. Brain matter/abstract thinking. Yes. Darker skin = less abstract thinking. Fact.

Just look at the proof

Ahckmed Clock maker

>Do you guys honestly believe that certain skin tones make you more intelligent?

hell no, it's entirely to do with the woman's intake of protein during gestation

That's deep bro.

>Puts together computer that likely came with instructions
>NIGGER GENIUS BUILDS COMPUTER

Fuck off, Russocuck

it's not the skin tones that do it, it's the racial DNA

nice b8 m8 i r8 it 8

>You do realize that 'racial biology' is 100% pseudoscientific, right?
Don't say that if you ever need a bone marrow transplant.

Did you forget the US had to change the definition of retarded just so the percentage of blacks that fall under it would be lower than around 40%

How is living in london impressive exactly?

Germany and Japan went through a fucking world war, yet in 20 years their countries recovered. It's been 40+ years since the civil rights era yet blacks are still under achieving.

>Race is only skin color

Why are you so bad at straw-manning?

The skin color just goes along with the decreased frontal lobe capacity; it's not the cause at all, but Negroes have black skin, just as they have different features.

This is science. Negroes have less brain mass, and they also score universally with low IQs on average.

muh The Bell Curve

muh outlier

>school taught me nothing except how to succeed without trying
>t. every fetal alcohol syndrome college dropout on the planet

>I did that shit when I was 11 and nobody gave a fuck. And that was with 90's computer technology, which was much less trivial and much less 'I bought this partlist on Newegg and watched a youtube video'. Still wasn't anything to write a news article about.

This by the way.

I was talking about college numnuts

skin tone isn't really a factor so much as it is a strong indicator

>lives in London

muh london

God I hope your not a russian but some clucked jew.

so a black kid, almost teenager builds a pc. That in and of itself speaks volumes if he is being branded to be some einstein. My friends 9 year old can do this easily. We need to call the news. Oh wait he is white.

cool
i hope he goes on to do better things

and race isn't just skin tones, theres more to being black than just you're skin colour. let's not forget that its just the average black that has a lower IQ than whites, not all of them. there are some with high IQs. I think they should be promoted more if we could find them, to encourage black kids to do well in life, not in an in your face cringy whatever way, but as a replacement of thug culture.

if a black kid wants to do something productive, i have nothing but praise.

Vietnam was enslaved by the French, fought all of Earth, and hit by chemical weapons, but they are still doing better than niggers.

Niggers in Africa are the descendents of prehistoric niggers who stayed in africa. Whites are the descendents of prehistoric niggers who left Africa. Because some niggers migrated away from Africa, they were presented with challenges that were not present in Africa and they were definitely not physically suited for. This is where Darwin comes in... The deciding factor for the survival of the migrating niggers came down to intelligence. Basically, the dumb ones died off in the harsh conditions of a cold and strange environment and the smart ones were able to overcome challenges and survive. The ones who survive longer will obviously reproduce more often. This cycle lasted for thousands of years until you have refined the human species into a much more intelligent form. This form is what we call whites today. That's why niggers in Africa today are STILL living in huts and why whites are leading the world in progress. And now to explain color... As a side effect of the colder (northern) environments, less sun exposure means lighter skin. This is an evolutionary side affect of cold environments that the migrating niggers also went through and resulted in the gradual lightening of skin color over thousands of years. So as they grew more intelligent, their skin became lighter in a completely non-dependent series of evolutionary steps.

TL;DR
White skin is not why whites are more intelligent, it is a coexisting side affect (and a huge signal) of the evolutionary process the human race went through to become intelligent (white).

The thing to remember is that with a name like Joshua Ngoka, this kid was probably born in Nigeria or Cameroon, and instilled to have respect for English traditions and language by devout Christian parents. Not saying he's a super genius, he's probably just a reasonably smart and motivated kid that could go on to be a good engineer if he keeps it up. I don't think it's fair to give this kid crap, instead attack the garbage "black media" that cherry-picks exceptions in their community (largely comprised of filthy Somalis and other unwashed primitives) rather than trying to improve everyone's lives.

Take weed for example. Different "strains" are marketed as completely different products with different effects. The only differences is how they are grown. The coloration, size, and shape changes but genetically they are quite similar. White people are a beautifully colored strain that gets you higher than ever before. Black people are the shit your little brother buys from some raggedy delinquent behind the school gym. Both are still weed, but one strain is vastly superior.

>nog watched YouTube pc builds with white need friend
>uses saved up money to buy cheap parts with a decent 20$ case
>muh windows XP
I thought monkeys could already put cars together ?

I think this quote is fitting:

>If our buildings, our highways, and our railroads should be wrecked, we could rebuild them. If our cities should be destroyed, out of the very ruins we could erect newer and greater ones. Even if our armed might should be crushed, we could rear sons who would redeem our power. But if the blood of our White race should become corrupted and mingled with the blood of Africa, then the present greatness of the United States of America would be destroyed and all hope for civilization would be as impossible for a Negroid America as would be redemption and restoration of the Whiteman’s blood which had been mixed with that of the Negro

People forget that Igbo Africans score on British exams just as well as Chinese and Indians. Africa is not just one population. Nigeria is set to begin the African equivalent of the "Asian miracle" within a generation or two, whereas the deep Congo may never unfuck itself.

>11-year-old Joshua Ngoka STEALS computer and mocks the original owner by posing next to the stolen item.

desu Rome 2000 years ago looks much better than Rome today

just sent an e-mail in saying that my 9 year old white son can build a computer cause he's not mentally retarded and can watch youtube videos.
Where's my article cunts

How do you do fellow /bant/ers?

>racial biology in nothing but skin colour
You uneducated mong.

>if a black kid wants to do something productive, i have nothing but praise.

The problem is the jew pushes this shit on all of us. They push via their media empires that blacks are just like most white folk.

Then clueless women who don't understand that jews are pushers of agenda driven race-mixing view them as human. Niggers have more nigger kids and the whole world has more low IQ retards running around. Then I and people like me have to pay for these animals.

I think they should just all be put to sleep. Once its done everyone left will be happier.

It's not that skin color makes you more intelligent. It's that different genes make people more or less intelligent, and coincidentally, these different sets of genes have different skin colors.

Similarly, Asian people have a different kind of ear wax compare to white people. You don't think yellowish skin changes your ear wax, do you?

>hurr all races are just as smart
>every study comparing IQs between races finds that blacks have much lower IQs
bigots btfo

exactly. it's why two blacks can give birth to a white kid

Its too bad dysgenics occurred in the west since the industrial revolution , anyone can survive now regardless of their genetics

With universal healthcare the healthy are even paying for the genetically sick to survive, and keeping retards alive is looked upon with joy

Skin colour is a symptom, not the disease.
Fucking idiot.

>4 hours
>impressive
anyone with Down syndrome could do it in less than an hour

border collies are really intelligent, so I guess that means all dogs are intelligent.

bigot is my trigger word
not that i care if you try to accuse people of being bigoted because thats just retarded but because its a fun word to throw around
checkmate bigot

Sickle Cell Anemia begs to differ

england today

south africa yesterday

ROOM FOR RENT! 450 POUNDS/WEEK!

>sickle cell anemia for blacks only
>that disease is a bigot towards blacks

It's not skin tones, but skull size and genes involved in neurons are different across races. That's why we see IQ differences. It just so happens these groups also differ by skin tone. Nothing pseudoscientific about it. In fact I'd argue thinking we're all the same is the pseudoscience.

>so what you're saying is that anybody who is smarter than a black man should have the better job or position?
>wow i didnt realize you were such a bigot

You know that old saying about poor British pensioners and wasting money on their cigarettes? "If it weren't for me fags, I'd get no satisfaction at all." You take that last bit of validation they get from their skin tone via pseudo-science away and they wouldn't be able to muster the energy to waddle to the keyboard.

>Build computer at 11years old

That's pretty impressive, i built mine at like 14, and i helped my brother build one when he was like 12 or 13

>It's a black kid

A DARKIE BUILT A PC?
GET THIS SHIT ON THE NEWS.

>Soft bigotry of low expectations.

>can you dig it bigot?

It's actually a by-product of evolutionary adaptation that provides resistance to Malaria. Since Malaria is nearly non-existent in the US the genetic trait is evolving out of African Americans.

wow i didnt realize malaria was so bigoted against blacks

>race only is skin pigmentation
Sage for being retarded

Love this meme. Sage

Thanks, Apartheid for all the free gibs and shit.

So 75% are dumber than 100%?

It also means that the top 20% of blacks are less intelligent than the top 50% whites.

It's alright Jamal.

I did that same thing around that age, except for living in London.

>
AIDS is too. Some northern Europeans can't get it, completely immune.

He can live with niggers and shitskins everywhere.

burgersharts are scary dumb

>kid the color of dog shit builds dog shit tier "system" out of 4 year old dog shit parts and peripherals

Well whoopty-god-damned-do.

oh wow aids is bigoted against blacks and gays too. what an unfair bigoted world we live in. god is just looking down on us laughing and saying checkmate bigots

no that's literally not more impressive in the slightest

Boom. Not that fucking impressive.

youtube.com/watch?v=R8-XSzaA5Nw

strange that he was able to build the computer because computers are usually bigoted against blacks

Nigger don't even look 11

>Nigger builds PC

Call me when he makes an emulator or some shit, building a computer is fucking trivial and only looks complex to your average joe because computer pieces have all sorts of numbers and shit attached to it. Once you scratch the surface it's fucking trivial to put one together.

White or any other race
>build a computer, meh no one cares
>graduate, meh no one cares
>get a job, meh no one cares
>have sex, meh no one cares
>etc
Be black
>build a computer, Genius computer engineer!
>graduate (with lots of assistance), Genius, disciplined inspiration!
>get a job, Wow so mature working hard example to us all
>have sex, (writes a song about it has to tell everyone) Such a casanova amazing!

what are you saying that all black people look the same? whatever, age bigot

>affirmative action is prejudiced pill

90% of Sup Forums has built a computer.

One nigger builds a computer, and he's praised.... proving just how dumb niggers are.

If he is so smart why did he buy that shit DIYPC brand case

Wow, you found a nigger that can build a computer. That's newsworthy indeed.

pointing out obvious truths is bigoted

>niggers can be smart too

Yeah, there's a perfectly logical opposing argument to be made, here.

What are skulls.

Not bad for an eleven year old, but it is basically just an expensive, less durable Lego kit that you can follow video instructions for the whole process.
PartPicker the build, it confirms comparability, or just copy another high rated build.
He probably had some parental help. I built a computer from parts at 14, but that's as soon as I had the money saved up from shitty kid jobs like mowing, washing, chopping, trash collection.

Oh, boy. Putting together a piece of modular kit together with shit tons of instruction manuals. How can Whites compete.

Building a pc is easier than a lego kit nowadays

Never assume the intelligence or cleverness of anyone. EVER!

Whether black, white, asian, gay, trans, man, woman, psycho, normie, pretty, ugly, retarded, 'berger, convict, christian, muzzie, jew, pagan, and all the things.

This isn't a SJW message, its a gawd damned man to man, human to human message.

Never. Ever. Judge a person until you've personally met them.

/thread

It'd be more impressive if you made one of the parts yourself.

Literally every dorky kid in my school made their own computer. It's not meant to be too hard.

I made my 1st one when I was 13. It's like putting lego together.

well to be fair he was the first one

Evolution is pseudo-scientific?

Then why do you put your pic related as some how relevant or surprising if said studies are true..?