Immigration discrimination against whites

---------------Important----------------
Question: are whites discriminated against in western immigration?
If this is the case, why don't we make a concerted effort to bring the issue before UN or a world court? Such a thing won't be likely to yield any actual results, but it's almost guaranteed to bring the issue into the mainstream and be counter signaled by leftists, consequently redpilling millions of normies at the very least.

So for now, any and all anons from US, Australia, New Zeland, and any EU countries, please come and tell us about your migration system, whether or not it tacitly favors nonwhite immigration, and so forth

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Maynard_Keynes
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Most whites do not live in circumstances that demand relocation. Many non-whites DO live in nations where their lives are threatened every day.

Are you really this stupid? Of course we should let in people from the third world before people from the first world. One group is dying and the other just wants to "see the world" like some sort of chauvinistic rich kid.

no just poor people except service workers are banned from entering

right
wrong

I personally have never had a problem nor heard of one. Though the general public certainly does have a bias for non-whites. That isnt much of an argument though...

>Many non-whites DO live in nations where their lives are threatened every day.

Moving them to White countries will just lead to the brown people turning those countries just as bad as the place they came from. Shitty countries are shitty because of the people that live there.

It favours everyone moving here and taking out loans.

John Maynard Keynes is to blame (English) a long with England and all things England related.

We need sound currency (gold or cryptos) to end immigration

Immigration, not tourism retard.
Browns only make places worse, they turn more places into the third world.

>If this is the case, why don't we make a concerted effort to bring the issue before UN or a world court? Such a thing won't be likely to yield any actual results, but it's almost guaranteed to bring the issue into the mainstream and be counter signaled by leftists, consequently redpilling millions of normies at the very least
Do you think that this is a viable plan in any way?

yeh why not go sperg out at certain twitter posters about it you nerd, go get at redice tv about it or richard spencer all that cunt has gotta do is make a tweet and the outrage is real

I tried to move to Canada.

I had to come back. They would literally rather have a boat load of poo people that can't read and write that sailed into Vancouver harbour when I was there, than someone with STEM education and experience.

50% of migrants to Australia are from Bongland, New Zealand or other anglosphere places. Of course just due to raw numbers this means that even though they're only 50% an absurd amount of Pajeets and Zhangs are coming here to stay constantly. That 50% figure is the globalist trump card. I'd stop the Bongs coming in if it meant stopping everyone else but that'd never float.

The guy from Tool?

>Many non-whites DO live in nations where their lives are threatened every day.
>So instead of working to fix their own country they flood Western countries for gibmedats bringing their problems with them

Go outside

How did it play out exactly, what did the govt tell you?
>wanting to move to Canada willingly
Why?

take an evening stroll through Detroit

Yes.

Immigrating to Japan as a white man with a college education and a business owner was extremely difficult. The paperwork, the fees, the criminal background checks. I had to go to a police station and get myself fingerprinted and submit it to Japan.

Then I turn on the tv and I see Americans defending illegal immigrants who BROKE THE FUCKING LAW, and I see brown people who think they have a right to live in England, Germany, or Sweden just because they were able to get onto a boat.

And they say white people have privilege. If I started raping Japanese women, do you think liberals would defend my actions and protest that I should be allowed to stay? Of course not. But brown people, oh, they just didn't know any better.

The govt didn't tell me anything, I couldn't even get a job when I was there. Literally applied to hundreds of places with no responses

I DID however change my resume name to being a female name and applied to some of the same jobs. Guess what. Same day instant responses.

And women say they are oppressed. Get fucked Canada.

>yes
I'm talking about White Nations in the west now discriminating against white migration, but your point in duely noted

Fuck Canada, seriously.
So did you ever apply for welfare in Canada as an immigrant since you couldn't find a job?

Can i move to Australia?
>t. Hardworking European who ended up in the wrong place after a faulty left turn.

I wasn't eligible for welfare. I did however wind up going to the foodbank a few times since I spent all my savings on rent etc. I threw up my hands and left in the end.

We have lots of chinks already you'll fit right in

If you've got a good education and want to come down under I'd say consider Aus and NZ, apply for the one you prefer first, if they say your eyes are too big then try the other.

That's what I cannot understand
These third world era come in poor as shit, can't get a job, and receive welfare. You come in, have a background in STEM, apply for multiple jobs but can't find any, can't into welfare and forced to leave

Highschool only. Id work out in the outback for sure. Am a mean railroader though.

Nah this limey pom cunt en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Maynard_Keynes

Translation to the (((economic))) jargon gibberish on wiki; basically when a recession starts, print money and set interest rates to 0

This is why our societies are fucked. We need to keep adding new loan takers to the population or we'll hit recession

Its a shithole man. Literally liberals bringing in lazy shitskins for votes and having me pay for their welfare.

Fug, will be hard with Highschool only. I'd highly suggest getting at least a basic free degree in Canada, or come here and get it, it'll really help for getting work.
Seriously, it doesn't even need to be relevant, if employers don't know you they'll just use the degree to judge if you're brain dead or not.

both of you would get shot

cant stand (((education))) . Doomed to die in this liberal "utopia". Fug.

Good luck, hope you can get in, uni isn't as bad here, EIT is pretty lit for trade skills.

Hayek autism needs to be contained to the years 2008-2012 thanks

I feel you bro
Learn a trade, that way you can migrate to Australia, New Zeland, maybe even Europe and US

we beeeded tge help nigga

>Flag

Yeah you guys would be fucked if there were any nationalist movement here cancelling the kiwi's moving to oz welfare program.

3-7 million Maoris and Africans returning to their home island... kaboom, everything would be stolen within a week

I was going to post a youtube video about a peaceful Muslim assembly in the heart of Berlin, or one about the refugee squatter camps in Paris, or one about New-Years Eve in Cologne, or one about residents of a small German town who are now afraid of going outside and can no longer let their kids come home from school unaccompanied because of tanned Germans, or one about the tale of a Calais resident exalting the cultural enrichment her town center has benefited from, or one about Greek residents assaulted in their own homes by starving Somalian children; but then I realized your bait post wasn't worth the effort, so have your (you) you scoundrel and begone.

Already railroad. Freight trains. Need to find an opening and convince the wife. Hopefully i guess. I thought about US tok but I think you re closer to the boer outcome than we are. Fuck this timeline

Don't get upset, just because you read The Road to Serfdom doesn't mean you've become an expert on economics overnight, wog.

I've never been knocked back on visas (I've only ever applied for travel though) but I've been knocked back on uni and work because diversity. The uni one is the worst offender, me and a mate finished school together and applied to the same university. I got higher marks (about 11 points) but never got accepted, meanwhile although my mate got lower marks he claimed aboriginal heritage (he's around 1/16 at best) and never had to prove it because he claimed they were apart of the stolen generation. So he got accepted and given lower tuition rates while I was left in the cold for doing better. I was obviously pissed but had the option of having a military sponsored degree (mechanical eng.) from my grades. During application they quizzed me about my heritage, sexual orientation etc. and because I didn't satisfy any (((diversity))) points I was put on a low priority list. Never ended up getting the sponsorship and me not wanting to move far away for uni left me not many options. Decided fuck it and went military as a rifleman and once my minimum service was up went uni as a mature age with a defence sponsorship (I was able to count my previous service as the time required). Although I was able to get there in the end I sure as hell didn't get the same special treatment people who LARP as tribal savages to get gibs. I'm sure it's worse for the visa thing, shit is most definitely fucked.

I never read that book, I just look at the numbers and it seems you goys have more Africans that you shuffled onto us than you have kiwi's total. Including Maoris, who are arguably worse than niggers.

Still, post the great re-enrichment of NZ our property developers will make a killing re developing places like Christ Church. You like Asians, right?

I just have to emphasize how your pm chimped out after we started posting darkies back to you guys. He knew what was potentially going to happen.. I'm really curious to be honest