US is a peaceful coun-

> US is a peaceful coun-

Abortion is murder. This makes the US the most violent country in America.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amerigo_Vespucci
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The last thing the west needs is more shithead kids to look after

>This makes the US the most violent country in America
Really gets the noggin joggin

> it is perfectly normal to have fertility rates below replacement levels
No one will want to sustain your egoism. Good luck aging

Yes, around 60k die here each year. Nothing close to a milion per year.

Clearly we must arm the blastocysts so they can stand their ground

A woman never really recorvers from a abortion. It's a moral problem.

>decimal places for abortion counts

OP are you the 0.6 of a human that made it?

America means the U.S. to everyone important in the world, and most of the unimportant. North and South America are separate continents, they're on separate plates and only connected by a teeny tiny country. If any two continents should be considered one, it would first be Asia and Europe.

It doesn't track every abortion. It calculates from year or monthly averages certainly.

You need to know who write history. History is written by the winners of each time.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amerigo_Vespucci
> Amerigo Vespucci (Italian pronunciation: [ameˈriːɡo vesˈputtʃi]; March 9, 1454 – February 22, 1512) was an Italian explorer, financier, navigator and cartographer who first demonstrated that Brazil and the West Indies did not represent Asia's eastern outskirts as initially conjectured from Columbus' voyages, but instead constituted an entirely separate landmass hitherto unknown to Old Worlders.

> Colloquially referred to as the New World, this second super continent came to be termed "Americas", deriving its name from Americus, the Latin version of Vespucci's first name.

The United States is the winner of history up until this point, and even by your own admission reference to both continents is "the Americas", where as if someone simply said "America", everyone in the world except butthurt spics would understand it to mean the United States.

rome has everyone beat, hell even the mongols had a more impressive empire, especially when you consider how cucked the usa is by fucking gay little israel

>17 million black babies since '73
>god knows how many children of degenerate roasties

Anyone who thinks this should stop is an irredeemable christcuck. The thought of less children raised by degenerate lefties and shitskins makes me rock fucking hard.

Are they still around? The United States is the victor that writes history in the sense that since WW2 we have driven the paradigm.

>This makes the US the most violent country in America

The US could not become without previous merits or navigators. It's a chain of glory. Romans had it from greeks, Iberians from Romans(explitly in literature), english from Iberian technology, all of them from christianity, and US from the english, from christianity and everyone before.
You are dishounoring history using the term like that.

What you are saying supports my point, João

>calculates from averages

Not going to trust a guy to do math properly, who is too stupid to configure the display.

>lol what is significant digits

I don't think I want to know what the .7 is about.

I'm more worried about the children, could you please show some mercy for them?

No, anyone trusting brazilian administratior is seriously brain dead.

This guy got the point