Gen Z will truly save America. MAGA

Teacher gets BTFO by Gen Z autists twitter.com/IsDatSpringle/status/886637000543137792

Which one of you did this? kek

Context pls? Like where was this?

This is worth watching
No sage no hide pls

Kek.

Gen Zyklon B strikes again

Hahaha holy fuck, i knew my brothers age group was conservative but this is amazing.

>Pats vs falcons

You do realize generation Z is like 50% white and the generation after that is only like 40% white

my sides are in orbit

In America.

plz no

stop being a cuck if even 25% of whites wake up it's game over. Gen Z is growing up in the post-globalist hell and life is a daily redpill

Some public school, probably in some SE state. Teachers were probably ultra-lefty, and probably showering their students with anti-Trump bullshit, hate, and vitriol. Then they're somehow shocked when students from, likely conservative households retaliate, and act like the shit was completely unprovoked.

They think they can bring their political partisanship to the classroom. Well, this is what happens when they make the classroom political.

You have no idea how far right they'll be.
The more the left holds out, the further that pendulum will swing.
I'm almost willing to be it gets seriously 14/88 shit

Where i love the schools are still 98% white, major cities are where the non whites live. Once out of any city the surrounding area is over 98% white

Yeah that's why the whites are becoming Redpilled in the first place

quality has a quality all its own.

What happens in the vid? i can't see this, neither on computer nor on pc.
Please Sup Forums dont let me down

I can only imagine the redpilling that comes from having a communist nig teacher during Trump's rise to glory

yal those kids r racis i'toldyal i was not exaggerating when itoldyall those kids r racis

Kids make fun of nigger teacher's tooth gap by making a cloth black mouth with gap teeth hung up in her room and spammed trump propaganda all over her class and built a paper wall in front of the Mexican teacher's class

Kids take over her room and cover it with Trump pictures/slogans. The kids write his accomplishments on the chalkboard with statistics backing up the answers. Dindu teacher is freaking out saying the kids are racist. The kids make a wall out of paper and put it on the hispanic teachers door.

quick rundown:
Gen Z Trump supporters put pro-Trump shot posts in the room of an anti-Trump teacher. They also built a wall in front of the room of the Mexican teacher. Then the rest of the video is one of those strange nig monologues they are known to do but she calls all of her white students racist

I cant believe the kids actually built a wall.

Oh, it's so much worse than that.
We only had to deal with minor special snowflake shit.
They're seeing people cry freedom of speech and then trying to sue someone to bake a cake for a gay wedding.
They're seeing illegals negate the votes legal Americans and a replacement of american values by globalism.
Even better, they're seeing the entire world around them turn to shit because of their parents and grandparents capitulation to stupid commie jew shit that makes no sense because they didn't want to rock the boat.
I cannot wait for their generation. A Hitler like figure would set the world on fire and create the birth of a new era.

this is why America will rise from the ashes

"I guess I'm black Obama and I'm fired"
What did she mean by this?

Not to be confused with the white Obama

>the wall

You lose all right to freedom of speech when you go into a school....oh wait.

Ty kek

It's abuse of power, and a waste of funding, for teachers to spread their OWN PERSONAL political views to their students.

Those two professors need to talk about MATHS not POLITICS.

This will truly be the generation that saves the world of degeneracy. We are the strong men who went through the hard times the weak men created. Its a cycle and I am glad to be part of Hitler's youth.

most minorities only live in certain states. there are still many states and areas where gen z and the gen after that are 80%+ white

>nobody cared who I was until I put on the mask

lol

> They think i have a problem with gap teeth but i don't.
> Could run a fucking 747 between her two front teeth.

Kek.

to be fair we whiteys get awfully confused these days. Ever since blacks started taking credit for all the work that white Jesus has allowed in the world and claiming that we wuz kings and the greek gods an sheiiitt. Its only fair we white boys start taking credit for what black Obama "did" or "dindu".

>The kids are more intelligent then the teachers.

Yep this is why I'm home schooling my kids. All it takes is one uppity libtard teacher to ruin them.

I elle oh elle'd at the wall, BWAHAHAHAHAHA

What a crude racist stereotype.

Which one of those racist kids drew this thing?

Could sneak an illegal through that gap

I graduated high school last year but returned for one semester to bring up my grades. The teacher i had tried be neutral when politics was descussed. The class was 85% female and it was a liberal circle jerk at first but it changed quickly when me and two guys started debunking there points that are based on an emotional argument. The jewish girl walked out daily because she could not handle me explaining the other side of the argument. At the end of the semester the teacher thanked me for supporting the other side of the argument, he said his typical class is usually filled with liberals that do not like to hear a counter argument and that its nice to hear someone speak out rather than cowering to the perceived majority.

Underage get out.

Can anyone make a webm of the video?

So I told Chad to build a wall and he actually did it!

The madman!

here's the thing. Texas can get as Mexican as it wants. California and New York can get as whatever the hell they are as much as they want. It doesn't matter. They still have the same amount of electoral votes. Based states like Kentucky are still nearly 90% white and vote accordingly. God bless the founders and their electoral college.

Gen Z is going to have tons of kids
I am Gen Z and want as many kids as I can feasibly support, as soon as I can support them. I will be so happy to have a family.

You all fucking complain constantly about the demographics. The only one that can change that is you. Do you know the best way to win politically, socially, and economically? Have more of you than them. Have kids, you fucking retards, dont just whine about the birthrates. Fine a wife and have kids, stop being a fucking cuck. Marry a Gen Z girl, theyre coming of age and they want daddy's cock as much as any other girl.

Someone post a link, I'm getting the media cannot be played thing

That is fucking amazing
funny she thinks its racist to make fun of her teeth guess i didnt know only blacks can have gap teeth

How come all these Gen Z people are all le based redditors?

Although this is the greatest thing I've seen all day.

good shit fellow burger. I'm 26 and waiting for redpilled Gen Z QT3.14's to come of age while I work on my career and making a good wife for her and my future offspring

Underage faggots please leave

What year is that exactly? Need to know for research.

>Sorry, Twitter is taking too long to load

What is it? Also is anyone aware of any teacher forums or anything? I want to see if they're all kvetching about how their students have become Nazis

When you think about it capitalists and Jews didnt have any right opening the borders.

When did teachers get so wrapped up in their politic that they started to focus more on politics than teaching? Not even a decade ago, my social studies teacher got in deep shit for talking about politics a little in response to questions from students, but now that seems to be the norm

I guess I am technically a gen z fag since I was born in the mid 90s

I can say that A LOT more people in this generation are conservatives than the last, in my personal experience

Gen z is like 2000 and up

we mid-late 90s fags are unfortunately part of the worst generation, the millennials

What the fuck kind of teacher talks like that. My God I'm glad I literally never had a black teacher.

i think 2018 is the harvest time

BULLSHIT! GEN Z IS LIBERAL AF!

>tfw feels good to be gen z

Good God, I hate that faggot with all my soul. Mommy issues and the desire to not face reality imitating your lifespan time inside the womb. That autist can vote. Remember that.

I'm an old Gen X'er, but you can't say Gen Z is Conservative or even remotely Right leaning. They have embraced cultural marxism and faggotry fully. Most all the Gen Z males wear bitch jeans that hug their knees and are PC in speech and mannerisms. Gen Z is so effeminate Gen Z males couldn't even do something as simple as change a tire on a car. bonafied faggots!

I burst out fucking laughing at the end
>the wall

In all seriousness I remember being a jr high and highschool shithead and I guarantee you all that Trump shit is just a reaction to her constantly running her mouth about her bullshit liberal agenda.

Same with Dora the explorer down the hall.

Nigger what? If Texas turns blue it will become almost impossible for Rebulicans to win ever again.

I heard my 10 year old brother say "Fuck you nigger" the other day

The funny thing is you actually though Atlanta had a chance.

What does "EYE TOW JA" mean?

How come i've never thought of this?

I don't get these "generations."
They are arbitrary lines that some "intellectual" devised to try and classify people.
Really, who cares when you were born? As long as you are contributing to society in a meaningful way and are not degenerate, who cares if you belong to "generation whatever?"
I fucking hate when people are so insecure that they need to identify with some stupid contrived group.

You realize Texas and California have far more electoral votes than states like Kentucky, right?

because culture influences people more than they care to admit, that's why.

But what are the dividing lines? What some (((intellectual))) deems?
I would argue that someone from 1984 has more in common with someone from 1981 and 1987 than either of those two years have in common with each other. These are stupid lines that don't exist. A generation does not have a discrete start and end time, they flux and are very fluid

The school could have staged this so they can racism and shit

You must be 18 to post here

>"They're lucky I'm at work right now"
And why is that? Fucking violent nigresses threatening children. Yet she claims the victim card and also says right to the camera that she hates her students. If I were her boss I would fire her both for implying she would harm her students and for clearly not enjoying her job. Unfortunately this teacher probably has tenior.

They are arbitrary but they still reflect real trends. If you take most people from Gen Z for instance, its likely that the mainstream media has never been an important or trusted part of their lives like it has been for prior generations. Of course it will have been for some, and likewise will not have been for some in prior generations but it still reflects a large shift

Orange has more in common with yellow and red than either of them have with each other, these are stupid lines that dont exist

HAHAHA! Beetlejuice! Is that little fella still alive?

They have so much pride in being offended. They have so much pride for being weak.

Nice blogpost!

Yeah I has a pretty similar experience in high school. Post secondary is a whole other game here in Canada. I was called out for my white privilege by the Prof of a mandatory course...

Best football game of all time, I'm not a fan of niggerball but the butthurt was glorious

Niiiiiiiiiiice.

the epic wall kek

EYE TOE JAW

What the fuck was all that "Trump is against" list on the whiteboard doing on a math class? They deserved that trolling and more

>tfw northern ontario checking in

This is what the world will be saying soon.

>50% colored people grow up non degenerate

Perish the thought