Is mix-racing between European countries okay?

What do you think???

no

yes

maybe

Tell me why

repeat the question

All of the above

on a small scale yes. dont want to become too inbred.

Too late, bong boy

Ok

Not in any large scale. What makes a German, German, is unique from what would make one French and vice versa...Nobody should be replaced, borders exist for a reason, as the French don't want to become German anymore than the Germans want to become French.

In the U.S I'd say it's fine though.

Race mixing is always okay, even between people from different continents/skin colors.

Deal with it.

Generally, no.

most Americans are are mixed Europeans

I don't understand the question.

I'm of scottish heritage, and I like a German girl. Is that ok??

Mixing between Europeans is huge mate
my grandpa from my mom's side is venetian
my grandma from my mom's side is dalmatian
my grandpa from my dad's side is bavarian
my grandma from my dad's side is dalmatian

No, races like the Spanish, French and Italians are too mongrelized with African/Arab genetics to recover their former greatness. Eastern Europeans are also to be avoided.

Why does your family fuck dogs?

What if I'm like 3/4th White (German and Scot) and like 1/4th italian.

Kek
The Dalmatian dog breed comes from Croatian coast (Dalmatia), my grandparents come from Dalmatia.

well usa is probably the most accomplished white country compared with the time its been in existance. and its a hodgepodge of white europeans, so yes.

yes retard

nothing that would require action so long as a certain big nosed group doesnt push for it.

only if slavs and medcucks are excluded

Yeah I know I'm just fucking with ya bro.

Croats are the best of the Balkan peoples

cheers mate
i also got a dalmatian dog

No, unless they're really close like Norway/Sweden, Russia/Ukraine etc.

Yeah, they mix the races at F1 events so the other Formula's get a crowd too.

They are excellent dogs.

Highly trainable. Highly intelligent, loyal, and loving to their family. You made a good choice.

she has blue eyes too

No it isn't. When Day of the rope has completed and past, mutt whites will become the new second class that must slowly be phased out. Control their breeding, etc.

so i AM mixed race after all.
no wonder all these qts are always mirin'

Dalmatian master breed?

I think so.

Regardless of whether it's "okay", the time I've spent in Europe leads me to believe it's incredibly common.

I'm a perfect mix of European genes, minus the 9% savage. But I gotta say it's working out pretty well for me.

kys commie. Its never okay

This exchange warmed my heart

looks almost exactly the same as this dogo here

Germanics with germanics.
Slavics with slavics.
Celtics with Celtics.

Suck my bbc white boi

No. If you procreate with anyone who is more genetically distant than your 3rd cousin YOU WILL BURN IN HELLLLLLLLLLLL!!

This. This is what all whites should be. We should all become Americans.

ofc you are a nigger. You are a monkey. Thats why you want to have mixed babies. I dont want a downgrade sorry :/

Take out spain and yes.

Nonsense. You do realize that near borders people are more alike and mixed?
Europe isn't as pure as nazis think. Maybe except Norway and Iceland, but that's about it

>Polack trying to enhance the genes of his people

Don't call me a nigger it hurts my feelings.

Ask again later.

/Thread

I eastern European actually comes from Poland. I'm pretty sure that's what gave me such masculine features.

nigger

There's no reason to encourage it but there is no reason to be against it. It doesn't happen at any scale that is concerning.

My peoples genes are fine m8, they survived for this long, I just really like America, and want Europe to become just like it, minus niggers of course.

And to make nazi trash butthurt, that's worth everything.

polish people have round faces mate
not masculine at all

how would a mix of a italian father and a nordic woman look like?

Yes, because the White race is in a desperate situation.

We need to gather people with 99% European DNA and build Ark sleeper ships to launch them into deep space and find another planet. We can leave Earth for the shitskins, but Whites need to aim for the stars before everything collapses.

Besides, look what happens when you mix German, Danish and Anglo genes.

i dont know

can you repeat the question?

Depends on the individual Spanish, French, or Italian. It should be easy to tell if they're a mongrel or not, especially after meeting the family.

You won't have to worry about having any babies, you permavirgin faggot.

No because each ethnic group has its little differences.

I will only mix with a swedish, norwegian, german, dutch or austrian girl. Fuck islandic though

"We"

>from Argentina.

the more white children the better

>gave me such masculine features
Yeah, I'm sure these "masculine""" features have helped you get a lot of pussy faggot.

Fellow burger, calm.

thicc

Sure, most of the time they're still going to come out looking European

so i guess all non Europeans need to die including Americans and Canadians

Fuck no, it's literally as bad as mixing with niggers

My ancestors stood up and fought against Anglo immigration. We never bowed down to the Anglos and never let them mix to take us over.

REMEMBER, WHITE MIXING IS ALSO WHITE ETHNIC GENOCIDE

Slavs should NOT mix with Germans
Scandinavians should NOT mix with French
Anglos should NOT mix with Italians

Once white people mix, they kill their heritage and thousands of years worth of history. That's why Americans have neither a cultural heritage or any racial identity, they are all bastard mutts. Defend your ethnic group just like your ancestors used to in the past!

Imagine a planet of only whites.

It would be paradise.

You seem educated.

If I am like 2/4th German
1/4th Scottish
and 1/4th italian

am I a nigger?

I'd only go for Spanish, Italian, French and then maybe Greek and British. Anything else is too big of a risk honestly.

seems fine in moderation, it shouldn't be encouraged a lot though.

Here's your (You)

NO

Racemixing is literally flushing down the drain millenia of genetic heritage. Find one of your own, start a family, have 3+ kids and teach them about purity and self preservation.

I'm having a daughter this September and that's exactly what i'll teach her.

>I'm having a daughter this September
Congrats user

they have apple pie and baseball.
also alot of nukes. sounds good enough to me.

go away KIKE

youre not a nigger but you will never be a pure European

>muh heritage
No one cares m8. We have pop culture and products these days and we all speak the same language. Your nazi bullshit caused more deaths and division among Europeans than anything else.

Also Germans and French are mongrelized already anyway.

InFiNeNtLy SaD

Should I marry a girl who is mixed European like me, then? (I don't wanna ruin a pure.)

>99% Iberian
How the fuck is this possible?
Every portuguese 23&me I've seen scores like 30% north italian

stop taking advice from virgin NEETs here

besides you won't find a 100% french/german/whatever in America very often, hell its not even that common in those countries, Europeans have mixed since fucking forever.

a pure bred, i am impressed. i beg you to only breed with another iberian of at least 95% or greater

Then wtf should I do. I am lost in life.

funny that you talk about purity when one of your ancestors was a racemixer. how do you look btw?

Yes

just marry a white woman and stop caring about petty purity spiraling shit that only serves to divide whites even more

look, a sane person!

Don't really give a shit, I'm English, Welsh and possibly French. Who gives a shit?

>google search the image
>left-wing immigrant march
You fail

You do realize that you have no cultural heritage or racial identity, do you? Throughout most of Europe's history the vast majority of wars weren't carried out by white people against brown people, they were carried out by white people against other white people.

Back then, when white people of different ethnicities mixed, it resulted in ethnic genocide. Look at the Britons, they fought valiantly against the Romans and their colonization attempts to preserve Briton blood over Roman blood.

Wanna know what happened later? Angles and Saxons from Germany and Scandinavia came over and mixed with the population. In a few centuries there was a complete cultural and racial takeover as the Angles and Saxons mixed to become the Anglo-Saxons outbreeding the Britons and taking over England. The French did the same with the Normans.

Do not let your people die. Do not let your culture die. Do not let you language die. Do not let your nation die. Maintain purity AT ALL COSTS. I will carry on the battle of my ancestors and resist Anglo assimilation on this land for as long as I breath.

as Americans European purity shouldn't matter to us, we just need to accept that our country is mixed, at this point the best thing we can do is to keep our families as European as possible. but i still believe that real Europeans should stay exclusively with their people and retain their cultures

>mongrel approves another mongrel

88 888 it's confirmed, Kek wants Aryans in space.

No, just look at me.