YOUTUBE UNDER ATTACK?

What is this???

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4611366/YouTube-thousands-users-world.html
pastebin.com/SQt6qDps
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

some shit

dunno, but youtube is a big money loser for google. google could pull the plug at any time.

this was on the page right now. It had a big monkey at the top

screencap the entire page faggot, and link to it.

It's raw base64 data. I'll OCR and decode it, just a sec.

IDK how. this is as far as i can go zoomed out that is. it was only up for a lil bit. I saved the page tho

That's called OP being a faggot.

Antifa please reduce autism levels by 90%. I honestly don't know what this is. I zoomed out as max as i can on mozilla but that monkey is still 2big

can you post that text to pastebin or something? Your screenshot is not OCRing reliably.

ill do it rn
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4611366/YouTube-thousands-users-world.html

Reverse image search the monkey head. It's on know yourmeme

pastebin.com/SQt6qDps

hers the bin

Why do you care? That text probably decrypts to a callstack to help them debug why the site is crashing.

YouTube going down by region suggests it is something semi-intentional. Like, they had to make a breaking change in their database or something, and decided to do it live rather than have an expensive and complicated hotswap of their data store.

Works for me.

It only lasted for a few mins maybe

Also, to further support my theory that this was intentional - they did it in the early hours of Friday morning. I expect this is a very low traffic time for YouTube. I bet if you look at the times it went down in the other regions, it would also be relatively low traffic times.

ok nvm excuse my autism

Yeah you're right. It also has machine info, IP address and what not so I don't want to post it and dox the OP. For future reference don't share that stuff :)

step up your tab game user

Its debug data, The site crashed or a bug happened or something
T.Programmer and web dev