Are blue/green eyes important, or should we only care about white skin?

Are blue/green eyes important, or should we only care about white skin?

I think green eyes are hotter personally.

mucus eyes

>poo eyes

hazel= vomit

They are important.

T. dark eyed sovthern european with nordcuck grandmother :'(

Its the skin that matters its the genetics carried within Europeans. Harsh winters and changes of seasons selected for being that had the ability to plan head and have a cohesive family that sticks together

the darker races lived day to day with food running by their feet and fruit in trees. They never planned ahead thus giving them almost no abstract thought ability. OP's a fag too

>omg it's 2017! How can you be racist towards someone just because of color?!

I'm not sure what you mean by ''important''. Are you telling me brown-eyed whites shouldn't breed or what? They still have white facial features, skin and most importantly brain. Blue eyes are beautiful though.

light-eyed mulattos are distinctly awful to look at
never seen a light eyed asian but i think caucasian features are a prerequisite to being considered tuely attractive
poos included

I guess I just personally don't think it's blue/green eyes that make white people so superior. Maybe I'm wrong though.

pointless d&c thread about something already extensively discussed

Blue eyed men specifically prefer blue eyed women because if they end up with a brown eyed child it means the woman was unfaithful, where as blue eyed females have no preference when it comes to eye color... blue eyes literally evolved to stop female promiscuity

Can anyone explain why there are no tribes of Caucasoid origin. Or if they are like the Basque, they are advance civilization than tribe of negroid.
Why is that light skin, light hair, Caucasoid have always been advance civilization than negroid?
Or Caucasoid and negroid started together as tribes but due to genetic Caucasoid were able to advance their society but negroid couldn't.
Why is that UN and Caucasoid have to help negroid to become modern?
Are negroid alien race or Caucasoid were?

Geography determines how advanced civilizations can get

Care to show me where the subject was discussed thoroughly.

Is africa hard to live in? How come when Aristotle, Pythagorean were making scientific postulates, we heard nothing from negroids. This 345 BC. Just around Judaism was starting.

Well places like the americas were disconnected from the rest of the world, no horses (old world's transport) , no cattle and a complicated geography that isolated most of the tribes (deserts, jungle) that's why precolumbian civilizations weren't as advanced as europe. A similar story can be said about sub saharan africa.

It's not just that. Language. So many African languages are limited in concepts. Promises and actually being apologetic is just two things missing from those. Their version of "sorry" is more like "sorry I got caught." Remorse? Nope.
Everything is in the present with their speech. Contractual obligations mean nothing without the threat included to withhold pay if they don't do shit right. They are essentially missing the mental ability to be able to place themselves in another person's shoes.

Adamic mono-theism and Babylonian Talmud(ism)(aka Judaism, Kenites and Khazars) are NOT the same thing...perhaps researching Adamic peoples and where they migrated to and nations and peoples that sprang from their genetics will reveal why some groups have advanced spiritually and physically...

an interesting note on languages... which 2 languages have the most words? English and ... German. Some might call that a correlation/causation...

You should care about FEET since they easily show who is retarded, regardless of eye or skin color.

If you font have blueyes/blonde you arent white

>they easily show who is retarded
Explain