Does pol like my painting

Made it myself

It does look cool but this has nothing to do with politics. What is it of? Looks like hell.

Pretty interesting looking desu. Looks hellish

Don't quit your day job

no

Yes. I like it. Looks like a hellscape.
Well done.

This place is not your blog though btw

Looks political : the church, the pyramid, the eye...

Not sure what the black sun means.

I like it. Keep it up, OP

looks like dark souls eclipse to me

Yeah I was thinking that was a Church.

P. shit desu

the fire looks great, the chapel needs work desu famalam

Good work. Are you trying to subconsciously redpill normies by associating this flag's colors with evil

i honestly think its repulsive, i dont know how to put this without you thinking im trolling you, but this is liberal tier degeneracy. i pity anyone who would view this as art.

Spoopy

Yeah it looks good

This comment is a meme. Fuck you for trying to tell anybody else what is and isn't art. If anything you sound like a lib strait out of evergreen college, faggot

A bit too abstract for my taste, but otherwise it seems fine.

>Fuck you for trying to tell anybody else what is and isn't art. If anything you sound like a lib strait out of evergreen college, faggot
Libs say everything is art, for example, See that demonic blood ritual cunt with connections to Podesta and Hillary

Sorry but it looks like a high school art fair painting.

But the flames and the church have promised, there is Talent here as long as you don't go down the path of cheesy overdone degeneracy

You follow my work it seems...

I'm confused what it is but at least you didn't use your own shit for colors.

If you legit made it yourself, it look good and you should keep painting. But tell me what does it represent for you. It does have a "dark" feeling to it.

Strangely abstract but it seems to make sense subconsciously. Keep up the good work OP

looks like a modern album cover but it feels tied to the September pepe bash

A reflection