The call to prayer plays five times per day over the loud speakers in Hamtramck, Michigan...

>The call to prayer plays five times per day over the loud speakers in Hamtramck, Michigan. Hamtramck is the first Muslim majority city in the U.S.A.

youtube.com/watch?v=oksdM00OSFo

How does this make you feel?

Does anyone else realize that the Muslims are setting up shop in a big way extremely close to the largest freshwater drinking supply in North America? It seems like they made a beeline for that region.

It's honestly sad - Hamtramck has been a historically Polish town, one which was very aware and proud of it's culture. The Muslims swarmed it and ruined any sense of cultural identity in that town.

>largest freshwater drinking supply in North America?
And this effects Alaska how?

Jews have their own country and don't even force religious stuff on the population, hell even the vatican city doesnt do this kind of shit, yet the minute Muslims become a majority they pull this shit, why?

I'm currently working in a town within Victoria, Australia. The town of Roxborough park has also been taken over by these parasites. I just took a stroll through the local mall. Where usually you might find a cultural mixing of shops, this town contains only "Freight shipping" companies and rug salesmen. Its fucking disgusting.

>Jews have their own country and don't even force religious stuff on the population
Fuck off back to rebbit you Zionist cuck. Typical American retard

First politely ask them to stop. IF that doesn't work, gather any people in the community affected by it and get a petition to have it stopped. If that fails, have a peaceful protest in from of your town hall/political building. If that fails, throw raw bacon at the temple I guess or bury a pig on the lot?

im a Jew, silly goy

Maybe get them cited for disturbing the peace.

you fuckers need to build that wall real fast, i don't want any islam shit in my Mexico

>muh killing things an shiettt and forcing a woman to wear my head scarf is betta then your religion

fuck off nigger

Islam is preferable to Mexico's drug problems

Feels good!

feels good, maybe we can work together on the jewish problem

The fuck kind of reply is that? Are you retarded?
The way you said that, that would be appropriate if we were already having a discussion and you had already established that you are in Alaska. You hadn't done that already and now you just sound like an immature jackass that posited a non sequitur without a frame of reference.

Feels good. my city is at 10%

>The fuck kind of reply is that?
>Thinks this is reddit
Do you understand where you are?

hahahaha a fucking leaf saying islam is better for mexico, fuck you fucking sandnigger, your no real leaf, go back to your fucking shithole cave

Waiting on that 51% mark. IN sha allah

Thats is a problem that's only solved by public- execution of the drug-addicts who give them business,

Muslims have a notorious drug-trade too you know.

Disgusting

Then again at least the US only has 1 muslim city

How many muslim cities do Sweden and Germany have?

when their muslim mayor got elected he basically said he'd show it to those poles

it's your butthurt industry that allows them traction. typical blm victim class faggot. who oppressed you today, victim?

>Hamtramck
>Ham
>Muzzies
liek pottery

Why is no one calling this a public disturbance? It literally is a piblic disturbance, you cant play loud shit in city limits. Or are muslims implying that their people are to stupid to tell time and need to have an audio reminder like a fucking clock.

Hamtrack
>Ham
Lel

Michigander here. So far they are quarantined to the small, isolated eastern areas of the state. At least in central and Western lower peninsula, they have yet to reach noticable levels. As long as we contain these insects, we will be okay

until recently, you coud say they weren't noticeable anywhere in the state, and with this cuck attitued you'll soon be saying "at least they're only in Michigan, we can contain them there"

Like the city needs to be burned down.
Depressed anons, you have your target.

I want the elite liberals that want diversity to go to the Middle East. Would they want muslims in our country then?

They are targeting "white" states. The Chobani shitskin already took over Idaho. I heard some Saudis are buying up property in Wyoming and hoping to turn it into an Islamic center right in the heart of America.