Did JFK know what (((they))) are doing? Was he shot because of that?

Did JFK know what (((they))) are doing? Was he shot because of that?

Always admired JFK, a lot more than (((our greatest ally)) puppet Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.com/translate?sl=fr&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.lessentiel.lu/news/story/13745566&edit-text=&authuser=0
youtube.com/watch?v=e-IWzHfpstg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sup Forums is stupid enough to think (((they))) would allow trump to get into the presidency if he wasn't a puppet, also stupid enough to think pic related isn't the average north mexican woman.

i need to get myself a boat

bump

Kek. I'll sell you one of mine faggot.

the disgruntled CIA and deep state basically allowed and/or assisted the mob in the assassination and cover up.

the mob wanted him dead in retaliation for debts owed by him and his father, joe, who was involved in the liquor trade during and after prohibition.

it was an assassination allowed to happen out of convenience for multiple parties to get rid of a loose cannon rocking the boat.

Yeah, they spent a billion and a half to trick everyone

Why are all the pics of kp showing up?

Staged photo from 1967 Playboy mag

translate.google.com/translate?sl=fr&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.lessentiel.lu/news/story/13745566&edit-text=&authuser=0

>to get rid of a loose cannon rocking the boat.
really makes you think

jfk was a fucking faggot who got us involved in vietnam
can't bump your own thread newfag

Jacob Rubenstein made sure Lee Harvey Oswald doesn't talk.

JFK was the last real President before pre assassination attempt Reagan and the jury is still out on Trump

JFK was going to out Is-ra-hells nuclear program at the UN and put pressure to shut it down. See the book "Gideons' Spies". Is-ra-hell is one of the 4 or 5 countries that have NOT signed the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty. Perhaps the same options that are being pointed at North Korea could then be pointed at Is-ra-hell that has not signed the NNPT. Perhaps a "willing coalition" could be put together to "keep all options on the table". It is evilly hypocritical for the West to never call out Is-ra-hell for its undeclared, non-signatory nuclear stockpile and technology, while threatening other nations, most likely at Is-ra-hells insistence. The world public needs to be aware of this and take action with their representatives.

>mfw boats are the solution for white race's low fertility rates

Wrong, Paco.

It's called a V-berth, thats where spawning usually occurs.

>money is a problem to the people that print it

>you will never love her more than she loves herself

Full beam master is even better

Got to have some deep pockets for that.

They succeeded in enslaving every man woman and child.

This

There's literally video of him calling out "whatever you want to call the deepstate/globalist/illuminati"
Whether he tied that to Judaism is unclear

No they didn't. They collect taxes and poison the majority but that can't work long enough for the wealthy to kill off the horde.

Reality is savage.

F

He was going to go public with ayyys
The CIA offed him
There's an unclassified memo where they say Lancer must be dealt with.
Lancer was JFKs secret service code name.

>disgusting pig nose
>can't hide that negroid admixture
looks like a blob of clay that hasn't been molded

CIA nigger pls go

Fucking plebeian tier dingy you got there lad

This is more like it. I'm looking for something at least +100'

>2017
>being poor
But, why?

OP, read Final Judgement by Michael Collins Piper, everyone on Sup Forums has downloaded the pdf

And if you want to solve (((9/11))), and I'm dead serious: search Daniel Lewin+Flight 11 then Daniel Lewin+Seyeret Matkal, then Daniel Lewin+Zionist, then Daniel Lewin+Billionaire

Boys, in case you didn't know, the Israelis are preparing to roll out the revisionist carpet for their elite commando, Daniel Lewin, first person to purportedly die on 9/11. This is the rabbit hole you've always wanted. Safe journey.

PS: expert level only: see who Lewin sold his house in Boston to on 07/2001 for $3 million, then google her husband, then google her husband+bin laden family. Yes, the first guy to purportedly die on 9/11 sold his $3m mansion the month prior to the widow of a bin-laden associate.

>Sayeret Matkal Unit 269

Daniel Lewin was trained in Islamic HIJACKINGS desu

Michael Collins Piper on the JFK/Mossad connection: youtube.com/watch?v=e-IWzHfpstg

Have your mind blown, pun intended

Why do you keep posting this?
she's not even mexican