Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r4fGbn6hEqI
theabsolute.net/misogyny/onwomen.html
youtube.com/watch?v=EEy8jxb1mkg
youtube.com/watch?v=RcSm99a79Gg
youtube.com/user/MorgueToeTag
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Corey Holcomb

Bump for a fellow pest and for Black Phillip. Patrice is best nig and "racial" realist. Although, I agree with:

and this:
youtube.com/watch?v=r4fGbn6hEqI

If Patrice was alive, he would have made fun of Bill Burr so much for being Nia's bitch and they might not have gotten married.

This man here

Arthur Schopenhauer

theabsolute.net/misogyny/onwomen.html

LEL BASED BLACK MAN XDXD

>redpilled on women

and where did it get him? dying alone with no children of his own after raising his girlfriends daughter lmao, the legacy of le redpilled le mgtow

close though

100% red-pilled on women yet he never took on a tone of hatred or resentment, he loved them for what they were and even saw them as worthy of being told the truth about themselves.

Also incredibly eloquent and emotionally balanced for a black man, he gives me hope for the Negro race

He did say he would never truly love her child.

Patrice is a a martyr i beleive.

>I've never heard him speak for more than five seconds: the post

youtube.com/watch?v=EEy8jxb1mkg

>Also incredibly eloquent and emotionally balanced for a black man, he gives me hope for the Negro race

That they'll all die early of diabetes?

Can you imagine if Patrice lived into the Podcast generation? He would have the most popular, best fucking podcast in the world right now. He's a guy who's both entertaining and insightful. He's brutal and hilarious. And he knows how to tell a great story.

I'm not familiar with his work, but I do remember him during some shit Comedy Central Roast where he was genuinely flabergasted by Amy Schumer's grotesque unfunny as fuck comments about him dying young because of Diabetes and Steve-O's friend Ryan Dunn dying in that car crash.

He had some great comments about his roast appearance on O&A the next morning

youtube.com/watch?v=RcSm99a79Gg

Cool thanks for the sources and examples op

DUDE FUCK WOMEN LMAO
Sup Forums needs to take the final red pill and realize that women and feminists are our allies.

Where do you think he learned it from.

If you consider a faction of the enemy that tears down the enemy as a whole from within, then ya... total allies

Turd flinging monkey
youtube.com/user/MorgueToeTag

you don't need to invent the well by yourself

Great story Mark